Claims to be redpilled

>claims to be redpilled
>fell for the circumcision meme
Cutfags BTFO for all eternity. Give me one good reason why I should let some pedojew touch my hypothetical future son's dick with a knife. Inb4
>muh smegma
What is a shower?
>muh girls are attracted to cut dicks
Who cares about female opinions
>muh tradition
Pretty stupid tradition if you ask me

Accurate. Uncircumcised men also get more enjoyment from sex, meaning that they'll be more alpha and not care about what broads think.

americuts BTFO!

Circumcision comes right out the Sumerian tablets as a way to emulate the gods.

The Anunnaki had smooth penises with no foreskin and so they started to cut the penises of babies to make them look like the Anunnaki.

armadillo dicks cause aids

enjoy ur dickaids faggots

>americans defending their jewish masters
Like pottery

>t. Sand-glans
Idk why anyone would be proud of a dick that feels like a cats tongue.

>t. Uncut fag
>willing to share

It's another "I'm insecure about my dick" thread

>cut fag damage control

I think that for some reason Americans think that an uncut dick doesn't look the same as a cut dick. As in they are not aware that you can pull the skin back so your dick looks exactly the same as a cut dick.

Iam not saying that its good to be like the Anunnaki.

Why would you assume that I think its good to be like them?

The Sumerian gods are the Archons.

I'm strongly against the idea of it but I don't really care that it happened to me.

I didn't choose to be cut man, my parents made my dick get mutilated when I was a baby

fuck off fag
girls love my clean dick, better looking, gets harder, and doesn't look like an ant eater dick

>Had extreme phimosis.
>Hadn't pulled skin back for years.
>Got a gf.
>Had drunk sex and put condom on inside out. >Didn't realise what I had done. Kept going. >Didn't realise I was tearing holes in my foreskin pumping against the friction
>Woke up in a pool of my own blood in my gfs bed.
>3weeks later a doctor said it wouldn't heal
> have been cut for 6 years now

Pls stop bullying me, it wasn't my choice to be mutilated

Reminder that most cutfags never chose to cut anything off, their retarded parents chose that for them.
Also reminder that cut dicks are more aesthetic.
t. uncut fag

Fuck off insecure fag.
Guys love my turtleneck, cuter looking, gets harder and doesn't have a nasty scar around it

Here's your honorary Ameriburger citizenship, ger.
I hope you know you sound like a tryhard leaf (not that this isn't completely expected of leafs).
Reminder that you'll never be European.

>muh smegma
>What is a shower?
Well. I do save a few seconds cleaning my dick because of it. These might add up to hours within my lifetime.
>muh girls are attracted to cut dicks
It makes you last longer.
>Who cares about female opinions
You got that one right.
Being cut makes fapping harder because of reduced sensibility.
God damn jews REEEEEEE.

>Also reminder that cut dicks are more aesthetic.
Not true, have you ever seen the glans of someone cut?

>guys
wew

Well that's spooky
Like the pasta of the guy who masterbates with a bicycle.
You can share my foreskin :3

>bluepillers btfo
>cutfags btfo
>nonshowering fags btfo
>females btfo
>tradition btfo
>kikeslaves btfo

Why does these cut/uncut threads always show complete ignorance to guys suffering from tight foreskins and phimosis. I was worried about my phimosis for years and it ruined my teenage years by making me shy as fuck and avoiding girls.

It's not as uncommon as you may think.

Do you think any woman gives a single fuck about the looks of a flaccid dick?

You shouldn't. Neither of my boys are cut, one is 9 and the other is 2, have never had an issue with either one's dick.

I have no qualms of necessary circumcision but in the states almost everybody gets it for no real reason. Just myths and cash grabbing.

Shoulda started tugging your skin.

>Well. I do save a few seconds cleaning my dick because of it. These might add up to hours within my lifetime.
Really stretching it here.
>It makes you last longer.
So will a condom, this is only a benefit if you're a premature ejaculator.

Fuck off faggot

Who cares?

Me, infant circumcision is mutilation.

I never chose to be cut.

This, tbqh, it's a buttfuck retarded idea started by Kellogg. I love America, but goddamn if this isn't the stupidest shit they do to their own citizens. Also, as far as what females think, I believe that they think any dick looks weird because they're fucking stupid. Although, I'm all for female circumcision.

Cry more babby

>Really stretching it here.
I don't have to stretch or pull anything or whatever the fuck.
>So will a condom
But it stacks up.
>this is only a benefit if you're a premature ejaculator.
Every ejaculation is premature to a real woman.

Who cares? Why are you so obsessed with dicks? Oh yeah, it's cuz you're a faggot

I had a cut dick on birth because i'm a muslim

WHY WAS I BORN INTO SUFFERING

Fair
I should have but my dad never educated me. Don't take this the wrong way and it isn't some pedoshit. I have a bit of my own now who is almost a year. Drill it into their heads how to fucking wash it properly. Just make sure they're pulling it back all the way and let the water get at it. Honestly it dawned on me when I was 16 and pissing in the bushes with my mates after football. Cocks out and I'm the only one with no helmet on show. Fucking hit me then and there something was up. Sad as it did affect me mentally for a few years

Reminder that dicks are not the same thing as gemstones

Just tug on your foreskin then. I had a case of tight foreskin and frenulum, pulled it back slowly and over time it stretched.

You could be American.

Boy of my own**

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites

Wtf I hate Rice Krispies now

You say that but you don't seem to appreciate the struggle of what it can be for some guys.

Lol okay nigger

Anyone ever bought a fleshlight? I did. I can not imagine anyone who isn't cut enjoys those things. My dick is hypersensitive to it.

>my dad never educated me
What the actual fuck?
Did you think tugging back the foreskin as a kid would break your penis?
Like I started peeling back because the foreskin makes pis go everywhere like a thumb on a garden hose. That and grade 6 sex ed,
>penises have foreskin that protect the head but retract for sex

Advocacy for infant rights is very politcal user

I'm circumcised and can't feel anything during sex. I fucking hate my father for this horrible decision and complete lack of common sense.

Side note, is it possible to grow back? Like some sort of discrete skin stretching machine exist?

Why would that make a difference?

My dick works great and all, but it's still enraging to me to think that one of the first things my parents allowed to be done to me upon starting my life was to have somebody take a knife to my fucking dick for no goddamn reason.

My dick is still great and I don't really worry about it, but I'm sure as hell not doing that to my sons.

You can literally pull the skin back and have your penis look like its cut. The meme of girls liking it that way just shows how easily the joo can put thoughts into their heads. You guys should make moves to stop this mutilation and reverse back some of their influence.

No worries about that, my 9 year old obviously does but my little guy is too young for his glands to separate. I'm kind of an oddball case. When I hit puberty the head of my dick got really big and my foreskin won't stay rolled up. I can roll it up, but it always rolls itself down immediately. Doesn't hurt or anything. Looks worse than a normal uncut or a non-horribly scarred cut dick, it's like a cut dick wearing a scarf. Never had any complaints tho, girls usually don't mind a huge top. Sucks they never let me do anal tho...

>nigger
Someone's mad butthuwties

It means they cum faster, and no us broads fucking hate this. KEKd

You can gradually grow it back but no sensitivity comes back, only the mechanical function of gliding

>I don't have to stretch or pull anything or whatever the fuck.
Stetching it in terms of pulling a ridiculous pro argument out of your ass.
>But it stacks up.
Having more sex does that as well, no need to cut flesh of your dick that contains tens of thousands of nerve endings.
>Every ejaculation is premature to a real woman.
"Real woman", no true scotsman.
Really trying to justify your jew mark.

And good luck enjoying this thing on high RPM settings.
Now you have to settle for real women. How does it feel being cucked by your foreskin like this?

you have to go no fap for a few months to regain sensitivity and ability to bust during sex

I distinctly remember as a young boy touching it when exposed and the hypersensitive feeling scared me. I don't think I done it since that day. It's honestly really important mate. Without making this sound awful just make sure your boys are alright

Fuck you the Jews did this so politics that!

American on vacation here. How can I grow my foreskin back?

This is why I hate it. It's such a fucking buttfuck retarded idea that I'm honestly surprised so many fathers still do it to their children. Do they have no brain? I was watching Scrubs and Dr. Cox mentioned cutting his son. He's supposed to be a fucking doctor, and there are doctors in real life who believe this horseshit. It's just such a horrible idea.
At least, uh, I think you guys are getting into Jewish heaven or something. Think of it like payment in advance.

ITT: Buttmad Aussies and Yuropoors whining because most of their women only want big & CUT American cock

I might give that a shot. Lifestyle change through Sup Forums

Pay jews.
Or get a donation from someone with lots of foreskin

only the typical superficial americanized feminist cunts wants only big dick, or God just gave them incredibly lose vaginas

That thing is almost half a fucking grand???

Talk about being cucked

God didn't give them loose vaginas. They buy sex toys bigger than 99.99% of all the dicks on earth and then complain men aren't big enough to satisfy them.

>big cock
>loose
Dumbass

Men yell it's so tight
Women yell it's so deep

How many times are we going to talk about fucking circumcision, who the fuck cares?

A surgeon touched it, not some jew

I'm actually relived I don't have to deal with it.

This.

I've slept around 30+ different women and they said preferred cut dicks when I asked them

Because women only care about pleasure for themself
>caring about female opinion

>I've slept around 30+ different women and they said preferred cut dicks when I asked them
Yea that surely isn't a cultural thing, if you ask Muslim men if they prefer a cut Muslim woman they'll say the same.

Why would you care about the opinions of a woman who wasn't a long time partner?

Women wanna feel stretched and thrusted. The type of woman that only wants a big dick has fallen for the hollywood meme that america tries to brainwash upon people. OR of course she does have a very loose vagina and needs to feel stretched out and the only way is by either huge dildos or by a fat dick

To all you cutfags out there, just remember that you already have a foot in the door to converting to Judaism!
No, really!

>twisting the knife

>I have slept with over 30 women
>these women had lots of dicks before me

Wow, lucky you...

>t. uncutfag

>Lel uncutfagz btfo xD

Hi guys. I'm thinking of starting a swordsmithing studio. I want no sheathes. Can you valuate my business, dragons? My theory is that my swords will be so cool and tempered and have notches and folds in them. That I don't need a fucking cover for it. This is super 'never rust' steel so I save money. This one time my wife found a spider in one of those and then it crawled in her vag so we dont need sheathes because women don't clean nothing and get scared with dark places. Like me.
>TAKE ALL MY MONEY!

digits confirm.

Women worldwide want that big & cut NORTH American cock (not including Mexico).

circumcised guy ehre how do i grow it back? it wasnt me that did it please i feel disfigured someone tell me what to do

Try google. There are manual techniques as well as devices. You can usually grow back a foreskin in about 2 years, but it will mostly be for aesthetic purposes.

You're wrong

Length > hardness > width

Men care about tightness first. Women care about it last.

I'm trying to cope with the fact that so many American families feel it necessary to circumcise their children. It's like watching a massacre of your own people or something.

>aesthetic purposes

so ill look like the equivalent of a balding guy using spray paint to make it look like he has hair? ill be a freak

I agree with your rankings there, whatever that entails I don't care