Is this real life?

It's real life but those tweets are real Jew fakes. Anyone who believes them is a cerified retard

Lmfao this is the katharsis that we need

This is what the republican party needed for its own destruction

It's hard for a 70 year old to deal with stress

Doesn't rogue staff present a clear and present danger to the President? Can't he sic the Secret Service on them for this?

They don't know who is who. Leaks are coming from inside the white house. There was a leak about spicer trying to prevent leaks by confiscating phones.

That's the imposter account. This is the real one

What? A fake twitter account user that reads click bait headlines and the regurgitates them for retards to read?
[sarcasm]Yes, that's what people need....[/sarcasm]

>won't shut the fuck up about russia lies
>make fun of the people who have to listen to your dumb fucking shit every fucking day while real work is being held up

in better times we would have just hanged the lot of them and moved on with our lives

>Drumpf is a stupid, incompetent, Russian agent!!!

He won... really makes you think how shit his opponent must have been.

Don't ask me how I know, but it's run by Trump himself. He's shitposting to the max.

if ((they)) are going after him THIS hard right now that means hes doing something thats about to fuck their shit up

Pedoposter should be hung for the highest branche.

This is what I am wondering.

What has Trump done so far that is getting (((them))) so upset? What has he discovered or what are they afraid of him discovering that we in the general public do not know?

(((They))) want him out and right now. If he is so incompetent why not let him fail like the idiot you claim him to be and come back in 2018/2020. Why stop him from fail and destroying himself and the Republican party he represents?

this

FUCK DWOMPF XD

kill yourself faggot

Someone found the pizza gate kids!

Wasn't that account confirmed to be a fake "social experiment"?

>Can't cope

Seems fine to me. It's the media and the left that's having a severe mental breakdown over the revelations of Obama's corruption.

>LARPing Twatter account pushing Schlomo's war with Russia agenda.

Because don't you know? "Everyone else is stupid except me!"

this isnt your mcdonalds job kiddo. Having retards in power could create shit that lasts a long time

>posting LARPers
It was proven that they're a larper.

(((They))) must be fucking terrified of him to try so hard to reassure themselves like this. Feels good man.

could you imagine

my god

I fucking hate how these have become so dank but I still understand them completely.

Thank god you are far away from it then.