As a black man, I feel safer and more respected under Trump than I did under Obama. Am I weird?

as a black man, I feel safer and more respected under Trump than I did under Obama. Am I weird?

Day of the rope is coming.

question, is it true that black people use the term "uncle tom" as an insult?

Shut the fuck up you talking baboon and get back in the fucking cage.

t. leftists

small penis whites detected

no, you folks use that.

nice fedora nigga

My dad is black and my mom is white (like Obama).

There is nothing Obama did in this life that made me say, "Some day, I want to be where he is, and do what what he has done."

If I went to Harvard Law, I would have become a corporate lawyer, not a community activist to a university teacher.

As a president, I didn't like the fact that he is the first president to kill American citizens without due process of law. I can't understand how a black man would think that was ok, even if it was supposedly to kill terrorists on foreign soil.

Things aren't going well for Trump, but at least I feel more aligned with his goals.

no, i am "uncle tom" as fuck and have never gotten insulted for it. u just have to be cool

I get called an uncle tom all the time by other black people, especially at my previous place of work.

They actually conspired to get me fired for hate speech when they found out I voted for Trump.

No, you sound like you aren't a nigger. Big difference between a nigger and a black man. People think we use that term as a racial thing, but it's really just the black equivalent of white trash.

>Things aren't going well for Trump

??

where the fuck you work?

"cornball" is the term you're looking for

Leftist shill detected

No because Trump isn't fanning the flames of racial tension by apologizing for literal criminals because of their skin color

Actually, it's not weird at all. The reason why is because people started hating black people a lot when they found out Obama was a shitty anti-white president. Since Trump is president now, everyone focused their hate on him and rednecks now.

The majority of blacks don't seem to really care about each other, and use activism hypocritically as a path for self gain

So is day of the rake.

you are not weird, you are just not falling to fear mongering.

I feel like Trump actually cares about improving average people's lives while the democrats seem to just want to win at all costs. if dems really cared about blacks, they'd stop trying to turn America into Mexico Norte, because Mexicans are waaay more racist than whites and don't feel any guilt about it.

No, thats perfectly reasonable since he is a president of the people and has been completely honest thus far as towards his intentions of taking office.

fucking shareblue

I mean, you probably escaped the ghetto so not really.

Are you really black?
Do you hang out at barber shops?
Do you own an all white suit?
Do you own any leopard print furniture?
Do you have a squad?
Do you have a nickname like Dre, J.J, or Von.
Do you refer to your car as a Whip?
Do you use the term "Plug"?
Do you post about being on that "grind" or "hustle" on your social media?
Have you ever pulled a "Lick"?
Have you ever been a hypeman in the background?
Do you refer to your neighborhood by a nickname?
Do you have a baby mama?
Is the kid yours?

Never had it happen at work but I've had it happen at my school. I'm pretty active in the College Republican club at my school and I get shit for it. Same with the other black members. I would say we get less shit than the whites though because there is more freedom in attacking them on my campus. We all watch each others backs though and I do much of my socializing within that club. I'm pretty lucky to have them.

I've never been called an uncle tom outside of my campus though.

Black people have earned their place as an essential part of the American social fabric. Illegal Mexicans, H1B visa workers, rootless cosmopolitans and business owners who put profit before country did not.

Youre just brainwashed cuz you live in some cousinfuckville.

I was working at Panera Bread, currently back in college.

I'm actually a hiring freeze at Panera now because the black woman and her boyfriend where I work threatened a lawsuit, and Panera didn't want the negative publicity even if such a case would get shot down.

>what state do you live in?
>Do you have sex with becky/stacey?

these are the important questions.

As a Chamorro, you're a faggot.

no, just a normal black man. Congrats on not being a ni**er

libshits gtfo

Some do, but "coon" seem to be the preferred terminology.

The Trump movement, by judging people based on merit rather than their position in a semi-arbitrary "oppression hierarchy", is hopefully defusing identity politics of the Obama era that fanned the flames of racial animosity.

With this in mind, I'd like to believe ivory tower degenerates will be far less likely to incite large scale ethnic strife under this status quo. It's a shame my leftist and blacker-than-thou acquaintances can't wrap their heads around this.

Between this and the emphasis on law and order, I'd like to believe you'll be safer, even if I'm quite cynical about the state of the 4th and don't believe Trump will fix things in that regard.

Not before the day of the rake, you fucking leaf nigger.

Blacks give us chocolate gfs, the good ones are to be respected.

Trump isn't pushing for a race war or trying to divide people by race, so it makes sense.

The only reason people say race relations improved under obama is because he was black.

Look up "house negro", this is you

No, that's normal. Under Obama race relations were a disaster. The dems wanted everyone to hate each other.

Pretty much. The "pro-black" (((activists))) all seem to be a part of the same machine. It's a massive industry which has lots of money to be made, especially during the Obama era.

That's not to say to be pro-black is to be a part of that machine, but those who genuinely support their people tend to be more involved in practical community service rather than politics.

This guy wants you to be a liberal, OP.

Well, I think it's good until you commit crimes

>The dems wanted everyone to hate each other.

Why are they that way? I used to be very loyal democrat but everyday I notice how violent and bitter they really are. Why are they this way?

you can do better than this, milkbag

All these r/thedawnold faggots whining about "muh based black guy"

Go back

for you, you fucking leaf

I was blown away that during Trump's address to congress, he invited and acknowledged a man whose son was killed as a part of the ethnic cleansing campaign against black civilians being carried out by illegal Mexican gang members, particularly in Southern California.

I don't think any politician or major news outlet has given a nod to that trend, and while I already had tremendous respect and admiration for Trump, it took it to another level.

>Am I weird?
No, just black.

If youre a good man with black skin and not a nigger then grab a rake and lets go lynch this fucking faggot

Not him but no to all except the first question.

>ethnic cleansing campaign against black civilians being carried out by illegal Mexican gang members

This has been going on for a long time too.

If my years in Dixie were any indicator, rural / small town blacks are pretty based and very traditional.

Wtf

I never knew that but I've heard a hundred times how TRUMP IS FRIENDLY WITH RUSSIANS

Dravidians are Australoids.

why do niggers always do that pose??

macho man bullshit.

Kill yourself nigger.

Holy shit, I fucking love Mexicans now.

Probably in part due to not being the 'othered' group with the lens turned on the Mexicans. Chapelle had that skit about racial harmony/civic nationalism post-9/11.

My big fear of the fallout is this becomes the canard for Latinos post-Trump era about how they got shoah'd for their foreign national alien cousins getting a free ride home because they couldn't fill out papers and wait in a queue.

Assertive stance and good posture signify confidence when done naturally

Head/body naturally aiming off to the side a little bit when engaging a female is a highly arousing thing to do to her because it signifies that the male is on the prowl for the best female and she must trap him inside her before he spots a new prize

boooo negativity comments

You must die so that we can live.

Dont belittle the immigration process to signing a paper

It's hell for hundreds of thousands who want to come here but cant. The solution is for them to fix their own countries, but they cannot do that until we free their countries from the NWO (and the manipulative slavers within our own nation)

you're safe my fellow cousin ape.

Cuck

I added the "waiting in the queue" part for a reason, I know it isn't a simple rubber stamp thing.

Problem is with automation on the horizon and dwindling job/social safety net prospects not everyone who wants to come here can or should.

no, it makes you a sensible human being.

The fact you get your sense of safety from the government kind of proves you're a black man desu senpai.

stop Reading fake news.

Being against racial hatred does not mean I'm not nationalist.

Democrats are desperate for power since their economics are irrelevant and social attitudes toward civil rights are pretty decent universally speaking. So they've had to become extremely manipulative to stay relevant, and that manipulation has become very potent to many.

Since Republicans tend to shy away from frivolities like identity politics, Dems took advantage of it to manufacture an elaborate ideology in which colorblindness and common American values across groups was purportedly "racist" in order to posture themselves as the party of minorities and cultural pluralism, glossing over the damage multiculturalism does to the social fabric.

Because the media, arts, entertainment, and education lean left and the social developments of the mid-20th Century were deployed as propaganda, a large swath of the country (see: coastal/urban areas) bought into the ideology.

Dems assumed, with this large scale indoctrination and Obama-era political victories, that they were popular enough to consolidate sole control over the country until the end of time while ignoring Middle America, starving it out of existence, and drowning it in illegals.

The Trump coalition put a stop to that madness.

It means you're a cuck.

Haha, retard.

You know what's weird I had a black dad for like one year when he was banging my mom. Nice guy and I had no idea what he was doing ar the time.
Anyways to the point, pol can I tell people in a race argument that my dad is black?

Nigger lover.

If you're a huge cuck faggot.

Yes, I love humanity, I love my race, I don't hate any race, I just wish the best for my own family doesn't mean I want to punch other families.

Blacks aren't human.

>uses "muh dick" arguments
>does not know his place

fuck off you retard, I have no need to attack someone who has done nothing to me.

Cause you're a pussy submissive cuck.

That's good just get ur women under check, from what the worlds seen of black women recently there's no wonder black men don't go for them as a first choice.

Tommy Sotomayor is right it's these ignorant, welfare check claiming, black mothers giving they're children jackass names, teaching th jackass black power ideology that black men left behind a long time ago, these are the ones fucking up the black community and bringing up generations of Niggers.

sure, you can call me that, I am peace loving, against aggression, for a my people and hope the other peoples follow my principles.

You mean you're a faggot.

>look at flag
>ok, it's a leaf flag, so it's going to be a bad post, but that's OK. I'm braced for it.
>tfw it was even worse then I imagined

fucking r/thedonald the thread

I have for ethno-state check
I am for peace check
I am not a warmonger enemy of the world check
I am not evil check
I am not imperialist check

That's retarded you faggot. At least the dude on the right is jacked unlike the little stick on the left.

It becomes habit, taking so many mugshots.

Kek, good for you.

Make coherent arguments.

You're free to be evil, chaim.

that pic triggers me. not cuz obvious reasons but because the M&B WARBAND picture (MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME) being used like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRIGGEREDDDDD

There is no good and evil you fucked moron. Whites are too fucking pussy to defend their own kind at all costs and that's why we're dying.

You never side with a nigger ever or you're a traitor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
retarded kike.

I think they are a majority now. While 1488ing we got plebbited.

nice proxy chaim.