"That is why we are at fucking war" - John Oliver March 5 2017

President Trump. You need to deport this one too. He's inciting. If that's not a reason,I don't know what is.
First boat back to England, and this is coming from a fucking leaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!7kpHlAKC!ghe0GlvWhXPktZVc7ZUSmLgHARQz4r1cGo9W7HG018s
youtube.com/watch?v=MuRmgOOGWjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show link, fag

From tonights show, you'll have to find it. I turned it off and am to mad to even bother with him anymore tonight. First segment, near the end.

i really fucking hate that guy so much. a good friend of mine hates trump now because of him.

>Watching that fucking cuck

Only a leaf would be retarded enough to give that shit any views

This guy is an insult to western civilization

He'll be welcomed back as a hero by the left, but I'd rather not inflict him on our burger cousins. We'll take him.

don't even watch his videos to get angry, user.
the only way to get rid of these vermin is to deprive them of views.

Nobody here knows who he is and it'll stay that way even if he comes back.

>tells literally the worst joke that ever ever been invented
>crowd taken out in ambulance from laughing so hard

trump should just wire tap him and hbo
word is that's what presidents do

xD Truu

Here's a 720p link

mega.nz/#!7kpHlAKC!ghe0GlvWhXPktZVc7ZUSmLgHARQz4r1cGo9W7HG018s

CAN EVERYONE JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN: Has anyone considered the fact that multiple forces are pushing and prodding America so that political and/or racial tensions cause this nation to ignite into civil war, which would completely and utterly destroy it, because as it stands now it is an obstacle to globalism? WE MUST AVOID WAR AT ALL COSTS. If we get dragged into this, they will have won by default, no matter who is left standing on the charred mountain of corpses that war would leave. America will have fallen, and with it, the only thing that could've stopped them. Please. We MUST focus our attention on healing the divide, for the greater good of Western Civilization.

>Calm down! Has anyone considered this nightmarish and terrifying possibility?

this sounds like it could be an actual segment

lets roll for deportation brothers

Nah man, I don't have much going on so I think I will do well in a civil war just fine. Have you seen the state of corporate America? I'd rather be in a war. Can I be honest here? No one wants to work at IBM, they want to get together with friends and make a small business. Some people are too dumb, some people could do it were it not for red tape lawyers, you name it. So I guess we are going to become killers instead.

This is just a joke, if I get an FBI visit I am going to be fucking pissed. The wasted tax dollars over a threatening post just proves that the government is shit and needs to eventually go.

>Implying we aren't those forces

Newfag, get on the discordian wave, shit needs to go down.

the first part is good, "the next day" part is pure reddit cancer

There are a hundred reasons to hate Trump though.

Isnt it considered as Incitement to Terrorism? In France as a lawyer I'd be able to push for it. Any burgers lawyers?

Fuck I read it in his voice.

>Screenshot of a video of a video of a screenshot
Whoa............

>First boat back to England

Hes not English though. Hes a hybrid welsh jew.

chekd, but that is just not true.

American famous is automatically UK famous. Thems the rules my d00d.

John Oliver and Seth Meyers have the two most punchable faces I've ever seen on TV in my entire life.

Anybody that watches those two is instantly a faggot in my eyes.

Nobody over here knows him

I fucking hate John oliver, I can't watch more than a minute of his shit on YouTube when I click on one of his bids out of curiosity

The way he talks, the fact that he thinks he's funny, his ugly as fuck face and fucked up teeth, I want him dead.

So sorry to you amerifats for this national disgrace

Sadiq Khan and John Oliver, the two british I hear the most about after /ourguy/ Farage. Two ways to see the modern english man kek

youtube.com/watch?v=MuRmgOOGWjY

Typically French cunt still being jealous

Then start accepting other people's view as relevant and important. Allow others to have their opinion and respect it. Don't start name calling if they disagree with you. Be a gentleman and accept their beliefs as important to them. Educate, don't disparage.

Do this, and teach others to do this, then we can avoid the cleansing fire of war. Otherwise, only way bitches is gonna be fixed is with a backhand across their face.

The Yanks can keep him. Or kill him for us, that would work.

He looks like a typical redcoat.

Nah actually i'm mad when I see London or Paris evolution and I'm not trying to be agressive but yes I'm jealous because of the Brexit

Someone check for cocaine the he will be deportable.

Is it enough to deport someone with 2 nationalities?

Glenn, go back to Dugin.