HAPPENING IN CANADA (RACE WAR)

Sup Forums this just happened in the capital of Canada (disgusting Ottawa) youtu.be/P54HagPX00g?t=1m10s What do?

Please give the video a dislike if you can!

""""""""Canadian Men"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Nah i'm joking, I'll give this guys a + for having some balls

bump

CSIS keeps hijacking my connection so my ping goes to 300 random disconnects and I can't play rocket league for hours at a time. Pls send halp.

We in the USA cannot help you. We are dealing with a hostile invasion of the Emu Army.

It's getting to the point where i'm considering cutting back on the JQ memes so I can play my vidya. Or perhaps piping all my connections through the VPN. Canada problems.

So, how many hate crime laws will Trudeau pass as a result of this?

I don't see a problem with this?

What did the white man do wrong?

That guy deff goes on here what a alpha the muzzies all shit there fucking pants not one of the shit skins on that buss let out a peep! I wanna see more shit like this

>rural and suburban retard goes to the city.mp4

god damn he has a disgusting underbite
is this what canadians consider "attractive"?

>RACE WAR IS COMING!
Godammit why are all of /ourguy/s autistic as fuck?

Are you some kind of faggot?

checked and no, he literally looks like he's got baron underbite's jaw

he is junkie what do you expect?

Sounds forced as fuck.
>Watcha doing leaf?

>junkie
he's a drug addict?

many

doesn't he look like it?

>inb4 media reports it as "autistic 4chaner shouting race war on bus"

ottawa's looking more like little lebanon/little somalia every year

t. grew up there but thankfully moved away years ago

Get on that man. If they make it Canada they'll end up breeding with the geese and making 6 foot flying monsters. Amd I know Canada will lose that war

not entirely, he's got a solid complexion, a basic sense of muscle mass, and he isn't constantly fidgeting
3 base things I use to determine junkie or "normal"
but he still looks like Baron underjaw

>After mastering the open field defense tecknique they've now gone and learned how to strike offensively
RIP Melbourn

>A bum yelling FUCK ISLAM at a dude on a bus in a country with millions of people is news worthy
Clickbait was a mistake

yer smokin' on the bus first of all, eh

why not just cross the border and move here mates

Why are you inviting the leafs faggot?!?!

to get away from the islamic empire

"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing but I think depeche mode is a sweet band"

Look at it this way. Given the political climate, you'd be getting the Petersons rather than the Trudeaus.

I was disappointed, is that what constitutes a "bashing" in canada?

Wouldn't say he's a junkie, I'd say he has a psych history though.

This is in California. They are invading.

kek.

i fell for the same ruse.

Australian advanced shock troops just securing a beachhead on commifornia. Trump asked for our very best to begin the invasion and submission of that state.

That's an alpha chin.

Probably because there was only 2-3 of em together and not 5+

>le downboated

am i doing it right?

kek

>Americans have an Emu problem
You got to stop them, they are cunning bastards may look harmless but these guys are well trained militant Emu's
Under their wings hides a fully loaded FAMAS assault rifle, they'll overrun America and cuck you too, my wifes son is an emu

>THE RACE WAR IS COMING

this guy is Sup Forums incarnate

guy needs to calm the fuck down. He didn't need to have an outburst like that unprovoked. But seriously fuck islam, we can't let muhhamed get the nuclear codes

>He didn't need to have an outburst like that unprovoked.

You can't tell what words were between him and the other guy before the Sup Forumscanuck started yelling.

You need Anglo blood to wash away your inbred barbayran population.

given there was no banter both times he went back to the bus and just him yelling like an autist I imagine it was unprovoked. Guy just wanted to make a scene

i always thought pm truddy was a slutty open borders bottom cum guzzling faggot? accepting all rapeugees aids...

HAHAHAHA THE RACE WAR IS COMING

How do you know there was no banter?

Dude was shitting himself and probably speaking super quiet. Our hero looked like he was ready to stab a motherfucker.

>bashes
That was the most poltie non existent punching I've ever seen. Fucking clickbait.

>the race war is coming
what did he mean by this?

Cuckaine

What did Based do again?

/ourguy/

Wow, yet another (((random))) outburst against an innocent muslim. They must really want to push the "you can't say anything about muslims" bill.

As many as the muslim brotherhood wants him to. He's a globalist cuck like his cuck father.

but his father is Castro

>ottawa
>bayshore is full of rowdy immigrants
>move east to orleans
>full of the neutered husbands and sons of government quota hired female employees

if i didn't still have family there i wouldn't be too miffed if a giant rock came down on it

This x1000

You stupid fuckers... I don't know what kind of 'bashing' OP thought this was.

But if that guy really was a high test Canadian man, he would have sat back there and exchanged words until a threat or alike was mentioned by the Muslims, to which he'd give them ample time to apologize and correct their rude aggression. If not they'd get fucking snapped in the snout with a knuckle and a few more to follow up.

This guy just looks like a drug head, who was pulled off the road by some ((((((random))))) person, and paid to go off on Muslims if they got on the bus.

So it could be taped and used as leverage for their agenda

Real Canadians will simply see this guy for what he is. A goof and a clown.
Fuck the Muslims too though.

My thoughts exactly NederBro.

get off of Sup Forums, dad

But he was raised by a cuck.

RACE WAR IS COMING! RACE WAR IS COMING!

>Sounds forced as fuck.

It is. Also notice how he looks back towards the camera man before he starts screaming?

>low energy production

p sure dude was a sikh anyway

m80 that's not csis. Someone wants you to post here using a shitload of different ids so you can have a larger impact. Dissenters like you are valuable. Keep at it!!

true story.

Sorry about the games.

Wow he behaves like a girl.

MAKE SURE YOU DISLIKE THIS UGLY RETARDS VIDEOS

>this is now a happening
but the majority of canadians lean centrist-right

THE RACE WAR IS COMING.