REMEMBER DEEP STATE AGENT CAUGHT AT TRUMP TOWER?

Anyone remember the armed man caught by secret service INSIDE Trump Tower back during the campaign? The news initially was that his identity was that of an officially deceased intelligence agent-- or something along those lines..

I can't find any fucking news stories about this shit besides this from the initial arrest. Was this motherfucker planting bugs and collecting data? From what I could find, nothing ever came of this...

Was this shit planted in my brain or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdOmJ5l32Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=GvwUip4d2no
factsector.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found/
rense.com/general96/bushsharktrump.htm
snopes.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-at-trump-tower-with-silenced-pistol/
youtube.com/watch?v=xzIcXZdPzM4
polisalwaysright.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't remember the story at all. Can you give a month that it my have happened in?

fuck, i forgot about that guy

I do. Crazy. Gun had no serial, factory glock. Picked up by NYPD trying to go into a service elevator and figerprints matched a dead man.

this?
youtube.com/watch?v=JdOmJ5l32Mo

This guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=GvwUip4d2no

Bump, I remember the story.

Barry Lee Bush
factsector.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found/

Wow, I remember that false memory too!

Here's the original article. No clue if it's legit or not, though. Doesn't exactly have sources to back it up.

rense.com/general96/bushsharktrump.htm

When did FBI became so bad at their job?
They are making a lot of mistakes lately.
Are they being overpowered by the internet?

I thought this one will be big, but this has literally no presence in the media.

this

i remember

it went from "FBI" to "random street junkie" real fast

This FAKE NEWS, reporting this slide thread

snopes.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-at-trump-tower-with-silenced-pistol/

Everyone assumed he was a potential assassin but he was fucking bugging the place or stealing information somehow. He was doing something for Obama and Lynch.

Why would they report about their own crimes?

>(((snopes)))

That's a fucking different incident I remember THAT happening too.

Fuck this, now this shit has legs. They're fucking covering this up, clearly.

>rense.com/general96/bushsharktrump.htm

Does anyone take this kind of shit seriously?

>implying you have to physically bug locations anymore when everyone has a phone in their pocket

I remember now.
Oceania is at war with eastasia. They have always been at war with eastasia.
But seriously.
How the fuck did I forget about this?
Too busy with school and work?
Fiancé dumping me on my ass after 10 years of courting?
Parents losing their everything due to insurance company not paying any more for my mothers hospital bills?
She was hit by a drunk driver and he only had liability and negative net worth.
How the hell are things like this forgotten?

So there is literally nothing at all that would ever benefit from a physical agent on site? Was this guy a foiled assassin then? This shit was being legitimately reported and is now WIPED

This was probably the most important detail about that story aside the failed plot. It's not that the serial number was etched off or something, it's that the gun itself was made without a serial number. Some covert ops shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=xzIcXZdPzM4

How the fuck was this wiped so efficiently? And why does it feel hazy when I try to recall this event?

what's with the random photobombing glock in the picture

He had a factory glock produced without a serial number slot.

cause we've been slid for like a year now, facts and hard evidence are draining faster than the swamp or oroville is.

ah I see

also bump thread

>now that's what I call LARPing

i remember

This must be some Steins;gate mandela effect shit where you guys switched timelines because I don't remember any of this at all

figures

We now have a digital history book to record all happenings.
polisalwaysright.com

Nepotism due to jewish influence.

Jews can only work through nepotism, which is why they can never maintain their control for very long due to widespread incompetence ( their low IQ doesn't help ).
The only exceptions are in overtly brutal regimes like the soviet union, and even then, only until a bigger asshole comes and takes control singlehandedly since there's no need to worry about legality and bureaucratie in a brutal regime.

FUCK! We were in best timeline! People (AND fucking media) kept assuming this guy was an assassin. WTF

They've been lurking here for too long obviously

He puts all his faith in AP which was doing the cover story. There's an alternate story with a junkie too.

assassins usually use silenced .22s

>We were in best timeline!

so hitler won ww2 in that one?

No

>my education in hitmen comes from hollywood movies
they use shitty little 9mm pistols they picked up from some corpse in a ghetto

I remember it

Clearly, you're an idiot

Na not covert ops gun, there's a new thing called ghost guns.
They sell you the parts and you assemble them.
Since its just parts noserial # is stamped on them.

>I can't find any fucking news stories about this shit besides this from the initial arrest.
move along folks