American Indians and "immigration"

European colonizers can't be considered "immigrants" because they have no formal nation, right?
Immigrant: merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immigrant

Nation:merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdvohjCtKyU
youtube.com/watch?v=22iBK4osDr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were settlers.

Besides, I love how lefties make the argument that the Europeans were immigrants, while also saying how tragic it was that almost all native people and culture has been usurped and displaced.

Maybe we should learn from history and not repeat that

>hard nipples
what a whore

Wow how insightful of you

How should I explain it in normie terms when libcuck coworkers try to grill me on it? They're aware of my full power level

Daily reminder that natives are basically just retarded, stone-age Chinese people.

roastie detected, tuck that shit in

Hunter Gatherers =/= Landowners

godamit i wasn't planning on masturbating for another hour

Whites be like "DEAL WITH IT CONQUERED PPLS HAHA"

"We arent to blame for slavery.."
"Oh no white genocide is real you guys"

Rest of the planet: Recessive mutant albino genetics BTFO.

Keeping them alive has actually been quite an interesting social experiment

Agreed.

The settlers were homesteaders and farmers.

>How should I explain it in normie terms when libcuck coworkers try to grill me on it?

An immigrant moves into another society.

A settler builds a new society.

Your sins will come crashing down on your heads white men, when the people learn your race doesnt really exist. When your "supremacy" is nothing more than albinos clinging to the obsolete caste system. Internet was the great equalizer. Thats why you are scared white man. Because as a diseased albino. You cant stand on equal footing, and you know it.

Fucking jew bastard, hang yourself. Not even fucking around.

So inadequate it's delicious

Hi, choctaw/aztec mudblood here.

In the last year I have been called a white supremacist or nazi no less than 30 times due to my opinion on bringing in a mess of sandniggers being a big fucking No.

By white liberals, who just a few years ago where all about Columbus day being the paramount shining beacon on the hill of RACISM and COLONIALISM. Now that I offer my opinion on immigration I'm a fucking jungle monkey house nigger for not wanting to mass import a bunch of suicidal death cultists who want to blow us all up or cut our heads off for their death god. AS SOMEONE WHO IS DESCENDED FROM PEOPLE WHO CUT EACHOTHERS HEARTS OUT ON TOP OF TEMPLES I am a racist for not thinking letting people like that in is a good idea.

Liberalism is a disease and I only hope when America is made great again we hang all the traitors from the Wall as a warning.

Youre just a rape baby. of genetic defect.

oy vey, that's not very Christian of you

Were the maga hat with pride brother

>Seek dentist inbred albino

>You must accept immigrants because you forced yourself on Indians

>It was wrong to colonise Indians

Pick one and only one

I'm going to bite because I'm confused

Why are you race baiting with a picture of a black man and a white woman? Doesn't that suggest you see white woman as the superior? Isn't that contrary to your message of whites being weak and stupid?

Doesn't make sense to me why you would be with a white girl after spending your free time slandering the white race desu. When I imagine the reverse it makes no sense either.

So easy to get a response.

Europeans got to America first, during the Ice Age they walked frozen Atlantic while seal clubbing on their way there.

Jews dont believe in Heaven, they believe they all go to Sheol, the underworld. Its cuz they know they have no place in the Kingdom of Heaven for the betrayal of Mankind.

point out that the united states is an established nation of laws and not the playground of hundreds of different tribes with changing borders and no central government.

If this isn't the case - if we concede that colonization = immigration...
Then hasn't this whole "colonialism is bad" thing pretty much just a statement against mass immigration?

We got a full blooded nig here boys

Its to show you what your supremacy looks like. How can you be supreme if such an image triggers you. How can you be supreme if just 1 of your women does this. Youre not supreme. Youre deficient. Youre albinos, and youre deeply ashamed of it.

Tell that to Germans claiming that Polish land was their because they used to hunt there before Slavic settlement.

If you didn't build on a land it is not yours.

Go away inadequate nigger

Colonialism is nation X sending military and government forces to control and govern a previously sovereign people. No real demographic change.

Immigration is a small number of population X moving to nation Y. Slight to moderate demographic change.

I thought you were better than this Sup Forums

you have nothing of value to add to the conversation. You are scared. Your world is crumbling. Every day you lose power, your way of life. Im smiling at the future and the things to come albino. You cant handle the balance.

You retard, Nords are gen I not R, they never went to India as a people.

>European colonizers can't be considered "immigrants" because
because they didn't apply for citizenship in native american tribes, they conquered them and put them on reservations. Big difference. Han Chinese arent "immigrating" to Tibet, they're fucking colonizing it.

Nah, you got my attention. Now I am going to have yours.

So needy

>that nose
uh, yeah, whitest guy I've ever seen

So is this the thread I masturbate in while reading about politics?

Not the best argument but I see where you're going with this.

Honestly, I just told em that since their was unoccupied land some Europeans were settlers- they had to concede. Then, I explained that the natives were nomadic so at any given time there will be unoccupied land to settle. So in reality, they settled everything they didn't win in a war. They shut up for now

They came from India, and they are ashamed of it. lel.

muh race. take a good look. Theyre all indian btw. kek.

Gene R didn't come from India, they went TO India, gave them Vedas and all their religion. That is why their higher cast has R - Aryan - genes, those are the people who crossed Himalayans ( Aryan means HIGH in Sanskrit ).
Read about how Sanskrit is similar to Slavic languages and how it is language of a gods in India.

just another coward. Matrix has you Neo-Nazi.

guy on the far left has "white" features the rest look indian

Based wagon burner. Good on ya chief.

blah blah blah coward albino, whats new.

If you want, I don't care at all. No no no if I say it was imperialistic they'll be all:
>>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee evilllllll

Are you trolling or just USA-retarded?
There are albino people in every race, I saw Albino Chinese girl 2 months ago.
Genetically group I (nordic) and groups R1a and R1b (slavs and celts) never lived in India, but steps of Siberia.

you need to try harder at baiting my dude

shh albino. Know your place subhuman. It is low you diseased sack of flesh.

In my culture my people believe that we where created when a massive Jaguar and a Skeleton made of Nightmares and Fire both jizzed in Mother Earth's womb at the same time and then we all exploded out in a massive blood volcano.

What's your excuse for failing gradeschool science that explains why your white people from India fantasy is laughably wrong?

muh skull shape.

dude why even post this just makes you look like an idiot

>European colonizers can't be considered "immigrants" because they have no formal nation, right?

They're conquerors

>if I say it was imperialistic they'll be all:
>>>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee evilllllll
who cares what the civic natcucks from think, nupol are trash anyway. Fuck em.

No no no no if I say that they'll go full autistic on me

White ppl dont exist. They arent white. They are deficient. The cause of albinism.

Muh sexual inadequacies

>instantly points out nipples
>calls woman a whore
back to /r9k, faggot.

>inb4 damage control

Uh thats why I just proved that bs wrong lmao. Fucking wow.

Ok, so just a retard.

Why is she bullying that black man, he looks really upset.

The white man should have drowned your kind after Lincoln thought it'd be cute to turn you loose.

>inb4 damage control

I have a white gf lo, she is a hottie too. Six pack from fucking her brains out. You got nothing on otherhand lonely beta fashy goy watson.

White man should have done a lot of things before he ceased to exist.

>inb4 damage control

Ha ha ha ha!!

You got nothing. You some sad nigger living in a ghetto

You're a useless little boy

Technically we can claim that your people have been invading us from the steps for the last 600 years, we migrated west fleeing your people.

As they say, what comes around goes around.

They weren't conqueres as much as shrewd businiessmen.

>Give king X weapons to fight king Y
>king X wins, backstab king X and kill him, king X's son is now your puppet

The british did shit like that all over India and Africa

Dunno about the west tho

Whatever you need to say. But at the end of the day you know what? Your white skin couldnt stop your mothers from filing divorce and ruining your sad little lives. Its why youre here, broken. I pity you guys.

>you're immigrants
>we had the superior political structure of no governance or borders
we wuz ancestral hunting grounds and sheit

>what comes around goes around.
let me know the next time you """invade""" something (squatting like homeless bums doesn't count)
>inb4 damage control

Can the mods leak the IP of this guy?

any ghetto in the usa is better than anywhere in great shittin. But I do live in Mansion cuz both my parents are happily married doctors.

>inb4 damage control

This is an authentic voicemail from a Canadian Aboriginal. Enjoy responsibly:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdvohjCtKyU

>inb4 damage control

Yawn dont care. Anything beats being albino and ashamed of it. Youre ashamed of yourselves. Sad!

We get it you're edgey

what did he mean by this?
wow, the IQ level really drops around this on Sup Forums, huh?

Day of the Rope, when!?

too bad north indian men get shot for being muslim in the states eh

>inb4 damage control

Sup Forums not your personal army user. Whats the matter Goy. Dont like the heat get out of the Oven betamale shitstain.

>inb4 damage control

so you can know where he lives with an error of 20 square kms? lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=22iBK4osDr0

average indian phone call.

>inb4 damage control

Blue on Blue, cease fire, cease fire.