You can't win, Vader. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

>You can't win, Vader. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Was he a leaf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was right though.

>Being dead = becoming more powerful

Top kek

Obi-Wan was more powerful in the OT as a ghost than he ever could have been as a frail old man.

how?

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

He was actually wrong because Anakin also became a force ghost. Shows you that pic related is right.

he could mentor luke no matter where luke went

TFW all leafs get jedi powers when dead.

He can always be with Luke as a force ghost. The only thing Obi-Wan wanted to do was to train Luke. Obi-Wan couldn't do anything against the empire even if he wanted to

He is one with the force. He guides other jedi. He achieved immortality, something the sith have tried desperately to do.

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things. Also when he said if you kill your enemies they win, it was because if you have to resort to killing, that means you couldn't hold your own in a ration debate.

Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

LMAO

Ghost Obi-Wan can like, tell Luke to use the force at the climax of the film. That's about it. For some reason he couldn't say "Use the force" while still being alive when Luke did an attack run on the death star

why couldn't he do anything against the empire? why didn't he just kill darth vader in a swordfight rather than letting him kill him?

He didn't have the high ground

Because obiwan sucked dick
Quigon master race jedi

'cause he wouldn't have won
also luke would have spent time trying to save him, instead of getting out

fuck you're right

Vader strong and irrelevant, there is a fucking emperor

Because he was a frail old man. He had no chance of killing Vader. His best bet was to help mentor Luke.

but the emperor was just a frail old man too though

Dumb leafs, you never learn...

A fucking leaf!

Lies! Emperor strong! Muh force lightnings.

Vader won in every phase of life.

>Be Vader
>Be evil, kill children, abandon and force choke disloyal wife
>hunt down a kill Jedi
>Be all around badass and help bring about the fall of the Galactic Republic
>kill former mentor
>still get into Force Heaven because final loyal moment

Was Star Wars a Christian allegory?

You can be a shit your whole life just as long as you convert and repent on your deathbed.

>Vader won in every phase of life.
>What is high ground

rake when?

You just summed up 1/3 of ESB

Spinning was a good trick, but the water has the high ground from a certain point of view.

>i never watched star wars with my brain turned on

Haha flashy swords force go BOOM haha xD yoda talks funny LOL

Vader survived and became more badass.

>Why does he wear the mask?

Still ended up killing Obiwan.

What a waste of kek's divine power. We eat our wheaties and pray to our memelord who art in ID heaven. Nobody gives a shit if you're Canadian. Just stop being such a faggot. While you're at it, pls ask Trudeau to stop as well

I want to clarify this gif for people that don't know it. The guy was basically yelled at and told don't do it. He did it and they never could find him. He drowned.

>Canadians aren't shitposters
>posts a shitpost
cantardians

>Justin Trudeau is a former boxer
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
Virtually every man I know would be able to beat the living shit out of him

Stale pasta

He was quoting Donald Trump

yes, obi-wan was a leaf cuck
GALACTIC EMPIRE did nothing wrong

Qui-gon is actually the original shitter who caused all the shit. He was trained by Count Dooku of all things to be a liberal fuckface jedi who would go against tradition all the time. So he passed that shit on to Obi-wan who became a soft faggot as a result and couldn't rein in Anakin as a result, who then went nuclear.
The whole galaxy-changing event was a result of a single jew's subversion of a high-ranking white man.

The day of the rake is coming. Stupid fucking leaf.

He could be an inspiration and teacher. There is nothing more powerful. Something that could motivate the 2nd most powerful potential force user to face his father and kill him. Kenobi had no chance of defeating Vader and Palpy. Luke, trained and pointed at them like a lightsaber, could.

Just needed a reason, and training. Kenobi got him both.

>You're not even to my knees. I destroyed everything you tried. No-one can do anything to me. You can't do anything to me because I am morally and intellectually superior. There is no remedy against me. The only thing you can do is kill me and then my grave will fight against you. You have no idea what that means, but you will.

Dooku wasn't the Jew here, though. He was right in seeing that the republic was an institution corrupted and rotten to the core. He started the war with the intention of setting up a more democratic, efficient and less centralized system. Sadly, in order to do that, he had to collude with the real Jew (palpatine), with the intention of striking him down once the war was over.