How might someone volunteer to fight for Ukraine?

how might someone volunteer to fight for Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTyJIxLzTbQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy a one way ticket and have a blast!

thats probably the only option it seems

How can you fight for something that doesn't exist?

>Ukraine
Whats that?
Sounds made up.

I hope you meant "against" Ukraine. If not, kys faggot.

why would i do such a thing?

Join Azov niggers.

>volunteer
>to fight for ukraine

chose one

kremlinshills detected

If you believe that the Ukraine's fight is for a just cause, it means you're a liberal under MSM influence, and if you're a liberal, it means you hate nazis. However the current "legitimate" government of the Ukraine are actually literal nazis (not even neo-nazis, these guys are hold-overs from WWII), so it's really in your best interest to oppose them, if your at-home protests are in line with your actual beliefs, and not just a tantrum.

>wanting to be a Jewish puppet
You can do that from home with less chance of getting btfo

i see that as a reason to support them

Of course you do - the reason Ukraine is in the state its in is because of America. You cunts staged the coup and turned this little shitty country into a battle ground,. American government killed all of those people and overthrew the government. And now you want to kill more because you are an ideologically driven retard.

>Serbia
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Spooky thread guise

fuck The ukraine

are lvov and rovne polish?

+ 2 kopecks

> liberals
> literal nazis
Russian propaganda is so inconsistent. They just throw everything at their neighbors and hope that something sticks.

-1 argument

IDK maybe

>talks about being under liberal influence
>brainwashed by kremlin
You are an idiot. Current government is a bunch of jews and former commies. Neo-nazis have literally zero power, they are just dogs serving oligarchs.

A FUCKING WHEAT FIELD

You heard it from the dogs mouth, OP. Go give your life to fighting for kikes and communists. FUCK YEAH AMERIKUHHHH

the people fighting for the DPR are literally communists

can you take all of our chochols back on your way there? thanks

Meme country

They're also planning to all jump off a bridge, are you going to do it too?

if they were planning to jump off a bridge i wouldnt have to go kill them now would i

If you are honestly a nationalist, you understand that although the nationalist movement in ukraine benefits and was likely propogated by the globalists, it is understandable. If I was a Ukrainian, I would be ashamed of the fact that the movement has been utilized by the globalist left wing conspirators, but I would still support it. You can't just let your nation be fucked over by Russia simply because there are shitty people who benefit from you fighting back.

It's pretty disgusting how people who are supposedly hardcore nationalists spit and shit on one of the only living, REAL nationalist European movements with any tangible results in the modern day.

my thoughts exactly. why shouldn't i fight for the only legitimate european nationalist movement?

Just listen to the way you speak. "I" have to go kill them. Such a big and tough man. You were sent by GOD himself to liberate these oppressed people! You have a god given duty. Seriously buy a one way ticket right now and go.

> tfw country you fight for don't have money to equip you, so you using your DayZ skills to find proper gear in abandoned houses and on dead soldiers

if thats what i must do then i will. i seek a better alternative to flying there blindly

That actually sounds pretty lit desu senpai.

>legitimate european nationalist movement?

You mean the one that was staged and then sabotaged by Americans and jews, and various other international interests, then left to rot in a pile of shit? And that is supposed to be some shining star as to what the rest of Europe should aspire to be? Haha, but at least there are no muslims, rite ?

Still better than sex with bottles in the middle of Kostroma oblast

You're not going to kill anyone you fucking idiot. You're not going to do anything really.

If you went there you'd get bullied by actual Ukranians because you're an effeminate faggot with bitchtits. And then you'd get a bullet through your idiotic skull from a Russian sniper because you were too thick to keep down and youd die in foreign land fighting for jews and criminals.

Good fucking job, you win a Darwin award

This is fucking hilarious.
Stop daydreaming and go get a job.

Well, bottles more expensive than Ukrainian prostitutes desu

> damage control

To be fair he is right, we are trying to go eco-friendly so plastic is quite pricey here. Definitely more expensive than your prostitu- I mean, women

Buy a one way ticket and have a blast!

Youre a bit late...is any fighting even going on now?

Can someone give me a rundown? The last time I was up-to-date with Ukraine, Sup Forums was vehemently pro-russian.

The best I understand is
>Ukraine want to join EU
>EU gives Ukraine deal
>West Ukraine happy because close to EU
>East Ukraine unhappy because close to Russia
>Many Ruskies in East Ukraine
>Russia swoops in at the last minute and offers an economic deal Ukraine can't refuse
>Ukraine ditches EU
>Shit storm in west Ukraine ensues
>Some shady shit with the transfer of power happens with the old prime minister in exile
>East Ukraine and Crimea are fucking pissed
>Rebellions spring up
>Ukraine gov just starts curb stomping protestors
>Russkies even more pissed and start revolution
>Russia gets on board with arming seperatists

I'm still divided on the issue. Ukraine belongs to Ukranians but its not like the Russians who live there today really had a choice to go there and fuck the EU.

What's been happening?

My Doge!
This thread!
It's full of shills!
Well playd sir!

This

They are faggot Nazis. They really need to stop flying the Black Sun symbol. Its a fucking disgrace to see these faggots using such a sacred symbol.

you forgot to add at the end

>OP buys a 1 way ticket
>has blast

After seeing your post I fully support the extermination of all Ukrainians.

make sure your innocent russian princess drink only the eco friendly water :^)

Ok,Stalin

>how might someone volunteer to fight for Ukraine?
1. Go back in time to 2014
2. Volunteer
Volunteer battalions stopped accepting new foreigners somewhere in 2015, I believe. You can ask this guy normiebook.com/chris.garrett.16503 maybe he knows something.

Learn 2 English please. If you're going to sell your country out to them you may as well properly asses the language.

No, he shouldn't

do you like potatoes and cereals like all the year long?

Fuck R*ssia

It's not East -West there are pockets that support either side throughout the land. This is why you cannot just spit the country.

this. russia is actually still secretly communist

>damage control
No actually bottles are HIV free so i rather fuck myself in ass with bottle than plug my cunt into aids whore from ukraine.

>asses the language

It's more like pasta with canned meat all year long.

wait dont tell me that you dont eat buckwheat?
are you even slav you cunt.

>buckwheat

my bad, I have meant that

but at the end.... whatever

Nothing's happening Kolomoiskys far right Azov shabbos goyim have decided to blockade roads to Donbass cutting off trade to Ukraine and the coal supply paving he country in a dangerous situation when it comes to electricity also the Kolomoisky and Poroshenko wanted to eliminate Renat Akhmetov's influence by taking out the Koksohim" plant so they started that January Skirmish and the blockades so the DNR nationalized all of Renat's businesses but leave Ukraine without electricity making the government buy coal from Russia or get fucked. Russia remains the largest trade partner and investor, the second largest is , Cyprus ..followed by Austria Chezch republic and the U.K. Countries that are not Russian off shores in anyway. Poroshenko has a tiny approval rating and his faction will not win the next parliamentary election also the Shabbos Nazis want him overthrown with a second maidan so he might as well declare a state of emergency and cancel all elections

One ticket to hohol land and pick a side.
>Putin shills
>Fake fascists

>pro-separatism Israel
ayyy lmao

>Posting in shill thread
Dont you got to be drafted for this war or your family will he shot?

You go to a nearest cemetary, buy a plot, dig out a grave and then pay someone to burry you there alive and then piss on your grave.

No, since I live in Chernobyl, there is no military patrols here.

New and improved flag of Ukraine.

>Live in pripyat
Pics or didn't happen.

Hey, we don't bury our guys the way you bury yours.

Hohol men will die and their women will service our big russian cocks.

Satellite internet, internet is too slow for photos.

Ho please, you need around 1mb to open a page with the thumbnails.
>Pic is tops 4mb
Nigga u better not trick me or ill call your oligarchs about this.

FUCKING SHILLS

So many butthurt commies in this thread.

I'm sympathetic to Ukrainian nationalism but I wish they would play their cards better.

Only two shitposting poles in ukr*ine thread, wtf?

>Rabota
Why dont you shitpost in work?

youtube.com/watch?v=yTyJIxLzTbQ

Here's your Ukrainian nationalists - Jews, Crypto-Jews, Georgians, Armenians, Russians.
All speak Russian for some reason - President, Premier, ministers. Even though it's an official event and you must speak Ukrainian.

Real Ukrainian nationalists have zero cards to play. You either serve oligarchs or suicide by two shots to the back of the head. Or maybe, if you're lucky, just get into jail.

Easy. Mother fuckers that want to be Russia move East. Mother fuckers that want to be forth Reich move West. Problem solved.

mine design is much better

UKRAINE IS RIGHTFUL POLISH-RUSSIAN CLAY

Fighting for Ukraine means fighting for the globalist Jews.

No, fuck you, I rather keep that brothel out of Poland.

i would volunteer to fight for anyone if the enemy is russia

your country is everything that's wrong with this world

stinking romanian gepzy detected

Uk*aine is literally smaller israel

Just like russian independence you mean?

for the cash

Remember the starvation caused by the Soviets in Ukraine, you fucking faggot? And you're still blaming USA?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

As if soviet kikes gave a single shit about who would die...

Q. what do you get if you shit on Ukrainian flag and color mix brown with blue and yellow?
A. you will get Ukrainian rainbow

>i would volunteer to fight for anyone if the enemy is russia

You can join ISIS. There are plenty of shitskins there. Your gypsy ass won't stand out.

Can I join russian army if shit hits the fan? I dont want to fight along with american scum

You'd better get rid of them while they are on your land, we won't fight you, we have South to deal with.