How come these dudes aren't showing up to defeat Antifa???

How come these dudes aren't showing up to defeat Antifa???

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/320095/woman-taking-selfie-accidentally-destroys-800000-pumpkin-scultpure-in-d-c-museum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they have drugs to sell?

Because theyre fucking criminal scum

Because they're a biker gang in gang wars with other gangs over cocaine and women. Same reason MS13 isn't attacking MAGA hat wearers.

They are too busy sucking cock and selling meth.

Because when antifa disappear it doesn't make the news because it's done right.

deathandtaxesmag.com/320095/woman-taking-selfie-accidentally-destroys-800000-pumpkin-scultpure-in-d-c-museum/

Because antifa buys their meth

Lol fuck that pumpkin ass bitch.

They're too busy smoking twerk and selling guns. Useless.

meth dealing druggies and excons are not typical at Trump rallies

I guess I had these guys wrong all along - I thought they loved a good fight.

Yeah they do, but with other gangbangers who encroach upon their drug sales.

Sup Forums faggots yet again fantazising about others doing their dirty work for them. hey fuckheads why aren't YOUout there bashing antifa skulls if you care about it so much? huh? aren't they a bunch of pussies? pathetic, useless cocksuckers. the lot of you

its the equivalent of bringing a gun to a literal fist fight.

if you're not prepared to drop everything you're doing and drive down to wherever antifa popup next wtf makes you think these people will?

Correction, March 1: A previous version of this story identified a destroyed pumpkin sculpture with an estimated value of nearly $800,000. According to a museum spokesperson, it was not one of Kusama’s pumpkins but another one of her works, a “polka-dotted gourd,” which had auctioned for nearly $800,000 at Sotheby’s Hong Kong almost two years ago. The gourd “was a standalone work,” according to the spokesperson, “whereas the individual pumpkins within the Infinity Room hold no intrinsic value on their own.” The cost for replacing the pumpkins was characterized as “negligible.”

hey guy shut u mouth

They don't volunteer for felonies, my newfriend.

What's in it for them? Just like why you and me haven't gone to confront the antifa retards, there's nothing in it for us other than the opportunity to get ganged up on by 20 of them and beating the crap out of us. Now they have started to embraces violence cause they can't get their way. Then when a person shoots back in self defense against a violent mob, they get sent to jail like the guys in minnesota who went to a blm protest and got attacked.

Easy with the sweet and sour banter there, Thailand. OP was merely asking a stupid question. And if you think any form of literal antifa skullbashing can take place in the current political climate you need to wake up and smell the pad thai, Nguyen.

Hahaha holy shit I literally did the same thing in one of her art instillations. Only replace pumpkins with water and imagine strings of light draping from the ceiling.

I fell into the water like an idiot and got kicked out of the museum of contemporary art.

Because they're criminals. Their only interest is capital. They use nazi paraphelia to look tough, nothing more.

Night Wolves from Russia are on the government side. All they do is ride around and help people out , i think they went to Kosovo and brought humanitarian aid to the Serbs there too. They also went to Donbass and fought on the Russian side. Also they have a Mad Max "theme" park which they made themselves.

That's what every bike gang should be like, literally modern knights errant not drug traffickers.

HA are a bunch of drug dealing pimps who couldnt care less about antifa or trump. They're a shrinking organized
crime syndicate who are currently getting reamed by the FBI and other biker gangs.

Too busy fucking their daughters, fucking each other, and selling smack.

They do show up, but they don't fly their patch.

complete load of bullshit

Didn't hells angels get infiltrated by mexicans?

> hey Sup Forums why do you keep winning by doing what you always do, instead of like doing something else that would result in you not keep winning?
> cocksuckers.

I'd ANZAC the fuck out of this turk, and by that I don't mean dying on a beach in a retarded assault

>$800,000 for a ceramic gourd

you know, i read an interesting post on here one time about how these art sales and auctions could be/are used for money laundering and every time i see something valued like this it makes more and more sense

Because criminals are usually too retarded to understand politics and they simply don't care.

>doing nothing
>winning

I bet you've been winning your whole life, eh?

People take the risk.

Antifa are a gang of young pussies. A strong guy could make one hurt badly. They retreat when any harm comes to them.

Cause bikers are usually leftist scum
Faggots

>why aren't a bunch of convicted felons showing up to heavily policed college rallies to beat down antifa

I just don't know...

The Black Panthers and the Hell's Angels were fighting over limited turf in the sixties..drugs and prostitution. it was ugly. No one should want to go back there.

It's a whites only drug dealing criminal enterprise nothing more nothing less. They are human waste

Fuck off thailand keep selling your women as padthai pussy and your little boys to catholic priests

non 1% MC clubs do go out and protest and organise shit for the community. and yes if a brawl happened theyd jump in and defend people

>1% mc clubs
are known criminals, and if they wear their cuts and get into a fight it gives them bad reputations and jail time. chances are these people are on the street fighting but they wont be wearing their cuts.
also like many mafias hells angels went legit

Because they are run by arabs and arabs and commies work together

Bikies stand for nothing.

The left defends them here.

Does the left defend the Bra Boys?

i went to the art gallery in dallas.

there was just a hole one of the walls so i was walking past it look at my girlfriend. then i put my face kinda near it and said hey check out this piece of art, as a joke.

one of the guards got mad because apparently the hole was part of the exhibit lmao.

i was laughing pretty good that day after that, fuck modern art man.