Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2016/10/19/has-trump-caused-white-evangelicals-to-change-their-tune-on-morality/
blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/gods-little-rabbits-religious-people-out-reproduce-secular-ones-by-a-landslide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amen and God bless.

Whats the difference between religion and the lottery?

You can actually win the lottery.

Deus Vult, comrades.

Reminder that the Catholic Church took the most intelligent men and most beautiful women and forced them to stop breeding. Christianity was definately a tool of disgenics. The Bible is written by Jews and it is obvious.
>love your enemy
>the good Samaritan (refugee)
>The entire book of Hosea

>Fucking leafs.

Not an argument

Allah is a female named Allat and the black stone they kiss on the wall of the Kaaba is actually an aniconic stone used by Moon cults such as Aphrodite.

Again, female.

See attached picture for Moon goddess Allat staff and the Muslim crescent staff used today.

>Reminder that the Catholic Church took the most intelligent men and most beautiful women and forced them to stop breeding.
Nigger their whole philosophy for centuries was "breed moar", they opposed contraception categorically up until recently. Read a book.

Wat

Disgenics is different from genocide. They encouraged the breeding of the weaker whites and made the best whites nuns and monks. It explains why the lowest class grew so much since the fall of the Roman empire while the upper classes comprised of a lower percentage of the population.

>Catholic Church took the most intelligent
leaf, no being better education doesn't mean you are intelligent. Educations is just credentials. Begone snownigger

Also, five is a magical to Aphrodite.
Five children, she comes to earth five times a day to bless her followers.

I wonder why Muslims pray specifically five times a day.

I wonder who else uses a crescent moon and a star as the symbol of their faith.

Wrong thread unless you on drugs.

As long as it isn't a Muslim or Universalism hippie board I couldn't care less.

Christian prophecy and evidence discussion thread, feel free to join and God bless

No, just making sure mudslides know they worship a bitch.

I'm an agnostic tho

>explains why the lowest class grew so much
That's not why poor people breed more. It's cause fucking is free. Were they supposed to choose drooling retards for their clergy? Having the public face of God on earth be a bunch of mouth-breathers?

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

It's okay.

Paul will not let you in, Lucifer will punish you.

Atheists are insufferable attention-whores.

There's no freewill with an all-knowing God. If God knows everything then he knew your end-fate BEFORE he created you (when he could have created you differently or not at all). He then created you as such. Thus your end-fate was pre-determined BEFORE you were created. Freewill can't exist in such a scenario. Certainly not an all-knowing God.

It's a myth.

Christians have been exposed to hundreds of years of the Enlightenment. Muslims haven't been. Religion/Fundamentalism fights Modernity.

Tell me why the smartest men were not allowed to breed then. Of course they should not choose tards to run the clergy, but why stop the most intelligent men from breeding?

You either believe or don't believe. If you believe, you're a Theist, if you don't you're an Atheist.

Agnosticism/Gnosticism is a separate question.

Christianity shall prevail over godless commies, deus vult!

True. Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

Why should I suffer eternally for a thought crime? Are all your ancestors before the Christian era burning in Hell too?

When WW3 is about to be fought because of backwards Abrahamic religious bullshit. It needs to be pointed out.

Muslims believe many of the same nonsense myths (literal Adam/Eve, literal Noah's Ark, etc.)

Eid is based on Abraham going to murk Isaac and how good that is (same bs that Christians believe).

Yeah are they though? Because this thread seems awfully attention hungry, and we get a lot of them, and I never see any unironic atheist threads at all.

You mean THE book.

This why at times I'm a bit of a theocrate

Just because one is an Atheist, doesn't mean that they're a Communist. If anything Communism didn't like the competition in their own dogmatic belief.

Most people whom identify as Atheists are Agnostic-Atheists, not Gnostic-Atheists (like the Soviets were).

A priest, liar and pedophile walks into a bar.
He orders a drink

Good Catholics still oppose it

Humans have free will. God knowing what you will do doesn't impact the cognitive choices YOU make in deciding those actions.

It's all about perception. If we had the same view of creation as God then sure, we could argue that free will is a myth, but since that level of perception is unattainable you're argument is invalid.

Tl;dr actions have consequences faggot

>Tell me why the smartest men were not allowed to breed then.
That's hyperbole; selecting the occasional promising, bright young man for the priesthood isn't exactly the same as "castrating a whole social stratum" as you would put it. Where i come from priests were bright students, sure, but many came from middle to lower class backgrounds as well, easier on the family wallet to send your son to theological school than, say, dividing up your rapidly shrinking farmland again to give him some. Many nuns were from poor backgrounds as well, more so than for the men.
checked. And touché

Evangelicals pretty much rejected their own religion by nominating Trump over Cruz during the Primaries. Trump is pretty much antithetical to Evangelic-ism. It was the non-weekly attenders that nominated Trump. Weekly attenders wanted Cruz. It was just a blatant power-grab for the weekly attenders re:abortion in the General.

It's not all about perception. God knew your end-fate BEFORE he created you. God knew what you would do BEFORE he created you (when he could have created you differently or not at all). There's no freewill in such a scenario.

You God is a myth, idiot.

Deus Vult!

ITT: Larping "Christians"

>22
>Good Catholics still oppose it
Indeed. Wasn't the only reason why the Vatican tempered their position due to nigger AIDS in africa? Typical. Another centuries-old tradition the liberals ruined in the name of "progress"

Actually in some of the charismatic movement circles, Trump is seen as the next Cyrus the Great. Basically an unbeliever that does God's will for the Church.

>You God is a myth, idiot.
Your God is a myth, idiot.

and I'm an idiot as well.

Is that why Evangelicals changed their morality for Trump?

brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2016/10/19/has-trump-caused-white-evangelicals-to-change-their-tune-on-morality/

It's all about power.

I don't think the Vatican ever loosen it. I think it was just the pope saying it.

If you fedoras claim that atheists are more intelligent, and yet atheist have significantly fewer children than the religious, surely atheism is the belief system that is stopping the 'intelligent' from breeding, right?

blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/gods-little-rabbits-religious-people-out-reproduce-secular-ones-by-a-landslide/

It can't be that people find fedoras distasteful, could it?

If I'm correct, their was some prophecy from someone in 2014 of the Bethel circles that the next prez would be Cyrus the Great.

Hell isnt eternal suffering. It's eternal removal from God.

And the answer is simple; because actions have consequences.

Sorry this offends your special snowflake world view.

>I don't think the Vatican ever loosen it
At least there not loosening prepubescent boipucci like in the old days amirite? hehe
I'd be interested in learning whether they actually amended their dogmas or, as you say, if it was just a PR thing. There's something deeply offensive about changing a two-thousand year old book, for instance, due to some subhumans dying south of the equator from diseased sheboon pussy.

Poor stupid people generally outbreed educated rich people.

wew
That made no sense

There's a "prophesy" for everything.

First post best post

Yes, Islam is not from God. It is an extension of the good ol' Babylonian cult system.

The Catholic Church affirmed that the Earth was the center of the cosmos for centuries because of the Bible.

Protestants aren't any better.

"There is talk of a new astrologer who wants to prove that the earth moves and goes around instead of the sky, the sun, the moon, just as if somebody were moving in a carriage or ship might hold that he was sitting still and at rest while the earth and the trees walked and moved. But that is how things are nowadays: when a man wishes to be clever he must needs invent something special, and the way he does it must needs be the best! The fool wants to turn the whole art of astronomy upside-down. However, as Holy Scripture tells us, so did Joshua bid the sun to stand still and not the earth." - Martin Luther on Copernicus

>Poor stupid people generally outbreed educated rich people
Rich historically are rich because they don't breed a lot.

Well done for proving you're able to understand what omniscient and omnipotent mean, they're two fundamental tennants of Christian belief.

Man isn't omnipotent and omniscient, only God. God knowing what I will do before I do it has no baring on me doing it, it's still my descion.

Also, abstractly, my parents created me using their free will, I wasn't made flesh by God, as I am a result of free will, a line stretching back to the original genesis of the human soul, which is only more evidence for the existence of free will, when you think about it.

Islam is actually an Abrahamic faith. They believe many of the same stories as Christians (literal Adam/Eve (in most cases), literal Noah's Ark, Eid based on Abraham going to murk Isaac, etc.)

Fresh off the boat from /Reddit kiddo?

God is a fascist. Biggest genocide happened in the bible with that flooding
Big tyrrant that fag up there

Somewhat. Capitalism/Progress leads to lower birth rates.

Therefore intelligence is naturally self limiting, completely destroying your argument that the church stops the intelligent from breeding.

Honestly, and atheists claim they're clever.

That's people who identify as Christian. I would think most of these people are really Atheists without balls. I remember from a survey a while back, the number one reason people identified as Christian was because their parents were/are Christian. Jesus being their Lord and Savior was #2.

Except capitalist Christian pilgrims out bred Native American pagans by a 30:1 ratio in less than 250 years.

That's a very diminutive way of defining the infinite knowledge of God. It's more likely God knows every potential action and thought you could possibly have at any given time, and he knows you so well he'll know which one you'll pick. Doesn't mean you didn't make the choice yourself.

If God already knew what you would do BEFORE he created you, then you don't really have freewill. Your end-fate was pre-determined BEFORE you were created (when he could have created you differently or not at all). You only have an illusion not true freewill.

More like urbanization which our current form of economics encourages greatly. I wouldn't say capitalism per say but rather our cultural myths have gear capitalism towards it.

stfu you christfags, we were here before you faggots

>That's people who identify as Christian. I would think most of these people are really Atheists without balls.
So atheism is the ballsy choice now? This isn't the 1950s, sadly. You haven't been following pop culture much over the last decades, have you. How about accepting the fact that a sizable percentage of Sup Forumsacks don't feel the way you do and stop projecting?

Amen.

If he knew which one you would pick BEFORE he created you (and he could have created you differently or not at all), then your end-fate was still pre-determined. Freewill can't exist in such a scenario.

God, people rag on Muslims for not getting over their Abrahamic bullshit when people exposed to the Enlightenment for centuries are still being whiny about it.

The crescent moon comes from the ancient greek godess of the hunt Artemis.
In eastern greece during the summer you will see a crescent moon and a star in the middle just like the Turkish flag.
The ottoman's took that symbol and made it their flag, but they found it in the byzantine empire, in the old remaining temples (probably the temple of artemis since it was still standing at the time).
It wasn't till after turkey put it as their flag, that islam used it as their symbol to show respect to how great turkey (ottoman empire) was.

Most people on Sup Forums just use the label, they don't actually believe.

If I force you to answer a yes or no question would you have free will. Just because you are forced to a situation where options are limited doesn't mean free will is not real.

I mentioned progress too, did I not? We're a little further along in Capitalism/progress than Pilgrims.

So, agnostics that still claim their christian heritage? That's my position, and the only non-fedora one which involves not believing in an actual deity. I'd agree that a reasonable percentage of the board is on that page. I see no problem or cognitive dissonance with this.

If you created me knowing 100% that I would say "No", when you could have created me differently or not at all, then I wouldn't have freewill. My end-fate was pre-determined BEFORE I was ever created.

>Deus Vult

*tips biretta*

M'god

God made us in his image : he probably made us free because he himself is free. He wants us to experience true liberty, with all that comes with it, the good and the bad, and salvation from the bad.

The fact that he knows what we'll do doesn't detract from our experience at all, that's like saying a child learning to speak didn't really learn anything new because his parents already knew how to speak.

Agnostics are the other group that lack balls. You either believe or you don't believe. "I don't know" is the ball-less "answer". It's not a real answer to the question at all. You either believe or you don't. If you don't believe, you're an Atheist.

The question about claim to knowledge (Gnosticism/Agnosticism) is separate.

One can be an (Agnostic-)Atheist, (Gnostic-)Atheist, (Agnostic-)Theist or (Gnostic-)Theist.

Majority of Christianity doesn't believe in predeterminism. Pick up the good book and read. God asks for opinions and changes his mind throughout the book. If you are going to debate Christians about metaphysical philosophy learn some theology first.

God knew 100% what your end-fate would be BEFORE he created you (when he could have create you differently or not at all). Your analogy is garbage.

They're doomed to pre-determinism with an all-knowing God.

>a symbol can only be used once
Ok, yeah

agnosticism is far more of a logical conclusion than atheism if one does not have faith. It is acknowledging you don't know everything but don't have faith. Atheism is just pigheadness

Fundamentalism/religion fights the Future/Modernity. That's the real war. That's what caused religious people to become more fundamentalist.

Compare the hilariously pre-teen hubris of atheists who claim "there is absolutely no God, none. And i know this for a fact" with agnostics' position of "I personally choose to not believe, but I'm humble enough to not assume like I can grasp the mysteries of creation with my feeble human mind" - clearly the mature choice. And those hyphenated sub-categories of atheism and agnosticism are meaningless.

Do you believe in a God/Gods or not?

"I don't know" isn't an answer to the question. You don't know whether you believe in God/Gods or not?

Sadly, they do it in the worst of ways and tend to have next to know intellectual backing when they act compared to religious traditionalists.

it is kek saying that we are entering an age of jesus beyond the bible

seek the gospel of philip and take the nazirite oath as samson, christ and hitler

>Dusts the sand off feet
This why atheism is a religion, leaf

One can be an Agnostic-Atheist or a Gnostic-Atheist.

You don't choose to believe or not to believe. You either believe or you don't. One may fake it, but deep down, you either believe or you don't.

Most people who identify as Atheists are (Agnostic-)Atheists.

Most people who identify as Agnostic are ball-less cowards and are not answering the question whether they believe in a God/Gods or not.

>2017
>still no evidence for the existence of god
*sad trombone music plays*

Gnostic-Atheism or Agnostic-Atheism have nothing to do with a "belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power".

Though one could say that Gnostic-Atheists do it for the State, etc.

Most people whom call themselves Atheists however are Agnostic-Atheists.

meant this

Jesus also said that he would return before his disciples died. He was an end-of-days preacher.

It's a backwards myth. Just like the other Abrahamic religion.

They both fight the future/modernity.

How does that make Atheism a religion?