What are Sup Forums's thoughts on extraterrestrial life?

Are the world governments hiding world changing information? Do we have the solution to zero-point energy, given to us by alien life, and the public doesn't know it? Are all of the whistle blowers, like Dan Willis, Randy Kramer, or Dr Robert Beck, know something that beyond human comprehension? Or is all of it crap. I want to know what the general belief here is.

Other urls found in this thread:

www52.zippyshare.com/v/RCKaHfvg/file.html
espiritoimortal.com.br/as-profecias-de-chico-xavier-para-2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=cKSG3-z3a5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are the world governments hiding world changing information?
If there was alien contact, they would hide it. So who knows.
Probably not though.

If they are hiding something, unless drastic changes occur, it will remain hidden. So for the time being just relax.

either

>the government is hiding the info
or
>they acknowledge us but monitor/shrug at from afar

So you believe there is definitely SOMETHING, and those are the only two options?

I would first light to understand the ufo ayyy connection, beyond personal anecdote..

Cattle mutilation is weird but again where is the ayyy connection.

We have to establish a connection first.

niggers are aliens i saved you the trouble and double think

Get a trial subscription to www.gaia.com and watch all of the Disclosure series with David wilcock and Corey goode

What is the single most convincing bit of information?

This is the truth on the UFO issue:

www52.zippyshare.com/v/RCKaHfvg/file.html

Read it if you want. No bullshit.

ban

According to the prophecy of the most prominent medium of brazil, who accurately predicted his death (Francisco Xavier) when man step on the moon our species stopped being considered a planetary species and started being considered a solar species.

Due to our dangerous nature, Jesus, the spiritual governor of earth convened a council with the solars, the other planetars, etc. And they decided to give us a moratorium of 50 years which will end in 2019

If by june 2019 we get our shit toghether, dont start WW3, dont nuke ourselves to death, then aliens will land on major capitals and start tech transfer and diplomatic process for earth to enter the galactic community

If you're going to post an alien picture at least post an accurate one:

Thank you, actually, this is good shit.

>If by june 2019 we get our shit toghether, dont start WW3, dont nuke ourselves to death, then aliens will land on major capitals and start tech transfer and diplomatic process for earth to enter the galactic community

Is this all according to your Fransisco Xavier

Read them in chronological order:

1) Secret Life
2) The Threat
3) Walking Among Us

I think UFOs are just undisclosed gov't tech. Real intergalactic visitors would feel zero need to hide as their weaponry would far exceed our own.

You say that like someone ever witnessed one and has an accurate description of how they look

Some of us have, more than you think.

These are closest to reality:

That picture is complete bullshit.

No. Stop taking drugs.

Yes, its also semi-canon in kardecist spiritism

espiritoimortal.com.br/as-profecias-de-chico-xavier-para-2019/

Real alien hands are long and thin, but they have five fingers just like we do, and they don't have fingernails, unless they've been hybridized with us.

Montalk.net to start with. Operation Trojan horse is your best first read.

>Posts art while LARPing

I wish it was that simple. I've never even smoked pot.

ban^2

Seek help Alex Jones.

yes the universe is too vast for the possibility to be ruled out

Redpill me on the reptilians

They don't exactly volunteer for photos.

just making a small photogallery

Never seen them. Glad I haven't. Only read about them. Most of the abductions these days don't even have aliens running them. They're being done by humans. The humans aren't from here, but they look like us(for the most part.)

It's statistically impossible we're the only life in the universe that's sentient. Even 1 in a million is still a lot of copies of the same thing when you think of the infinite expanse of the universe.
The universe has a complex filtering process though and we are in a rather quiet part of the universe that is relatively young as well as we did start our advanced evolutionary cycles really late. All the ayy's might already be wiped out and we're the last ones who will catalog the ruins.

But to keep this brief there's one right behind you and you don't even know it.

Aliens probably exist. They may or may not be aware of our existence if they do.

It is, however, incredibly arrogant to believe that they care about our existence. I see no reason why aliens would feel the need to interact with us, at least at our stage of development.

What could they possibly have to gain by interfering?

My browser prevented 9 pop ups from that link.
Cluck bait trash

Alien encounter are true, the government is hiding alien contact from us but yeah technology exchange hasn't happened yet it might have

I don't mean in a matter of probability. Absolutely, the universe is far too vast for there not to be, but then you get into the fermi paradox, and it all falls apart. Space is just TOO vast for them to get here. I mean are they ALREADY here, have they landed, and integrated into our society?

>what is zippyshare

The humans are scarier than the aliens, because they do whatever they want to because they think you're going to forget it anyway. The aliens at least are professional. They don't try to hurt people, but the humans can be abusive, physically and psychologically. They're as bad as we are, but without anyone to tell them not to be.

if we found aliens living on another planet don't you think we'd try talking to them

anybody managed to get more? really liked the shit that went down that day

>The humans aren't from here, but they look like us(for the most part.)
Please elaborate.

We are aliens desu

They've been aware of our existence for at least a century, probably much longer.

this is still hard for me to look at, even after so many years

Free file servers pay the bills with popup ads. I still prefer zippyshare for small files.

>if we found aliens living on another planet don't you think we'd try talking to them

depends
how many pairs of tits do they have?

If you were legit you'd know they never stop coming.

Im certain that nukes would flag all sorts of quantum neutrino and anti-neutrino FTL sensors

And im sure there must be some sort of degenerate aliens who come to earth cuz they are scum and wanna get away from their evolved societies

just because you dont comprehend technologies that are more advanced then ours dosnt mean you get to run around dealing in absolutes, your an actual idiot mate

They do talk with us, but on an individual level. They're not mainly here to talk though, they're here to hybridize and integrate.

Tall whites, long skulls?

>ywn fuck an alien female

>Extraterrestrial life exists
>Jesus never existed
>Yaweh is the one true God
>God doesn't give a fuck about kike prophecy's
>God is benevolent
>God does respect Christianity for the principles it teaches
>God doesn't love humanity anymore
>Gabriel did meet with Mohammad in the cave even though God doesn't consider Islam to be a real religion
>Gabriel does love humanity and believes in it
>The devil doesn't exist but Lucifer does
>Lucifer is evil
>There are dimensions outside this universe
>God doesn't want to spoon feed everything to humanity and wants it to grow, but doesn't like the degenerate direction humanity is heading to
>God also doesn't like vaporwave or modern music for that matter

Sauce?

Artificial selection is why they're here, they want to reverse their evolution. They're using our DNA to do it.

They're light grey, and their heads are more egg shaped than 'long.'

my memories are fucky but life now isn't like it was back in those days, my intuition says something is different now

either they stopped or they're backing off for a long period

Yeah but I dont think they all act in unison, even amongst their kinds, so they need to cooperate with the govts to hunt the criminals

The greys can't have sex, but the more human looking hybrids can.

The different alien groups aren't separated by space, they're separated by time.

But I heard theres like 42 of them (according to harper, you know, fmr canadian defense minister) and several other accounts

There is talk of timetravelling aliens but there are also aliens who come from other starts.

Its dumb to think that there is absolutely no way to travel faster than light

Are there any entities out there who can help us evolve spiritually out of three dimensional reality instead of just fucking up our genes in exchange for technology?

The aliens have been running a large scale covert crossbreeding program for at least a century. Their goal is to produce offspring that look like us but have certain alien characteristics, mainly mental abilities. The more recent hybrids can pass for human, and the aliens sometimes let theses hybrids conduct the abductions on their own without supervision.

>certain alien characteristics, mainly mental abilities.
I've read this. Namely, they are more susceptible to psychic manipulation from other entities. The greys are often spoken of as being drones, manipulated by other entities, such as the Nordics or reptilians, and these beings desire a similar future for humanity. Is that legit?

On a side note, what do you think about china intel user that said all those weird moon stuff and that Trump was half alien (I assume half tall white)

Makes sense ?

it isn't that i'm dealing in absolutes. Our current understanding of the physical universe, which could, admittedly and likely is, be flawed, essentially states that there is no known way of traversing that distance in a reasonable amount of time. Which again, is why I asked if you believe if they're already here. I'm not beyond reason in the assumption that there might be technologies we're just not aware of yet, which brings all the more urgency to us knowing whether or not we've made contact.

It's almost a mathematical certainty that they exist, even if its just some single-cellular organisms on a moon somewhere. There are people who'll claim that an extraterrestrial race known as "the greys" who come from the Zeta-Reticuli system have been visiting Earth for decades and some even claim that it was them who turned the Swedes gay.

>know something beyond human comprehension

As well with their human counter-parts, many signs point to the truth that there's extraterrestrial species, likely more than one, which completely understands human being, physically, mentally, and spiritually to such a degree they've carefully designed a sort of invisible jail of control and limitation over the past few thousands of years. It seems to be ramping up with technology.

It would seem there is one particular faction determined to subjugate or take over the planet/human species through a complex web of strategies and tactics, to say the least.

It's all around you, all around you, almost everywhere in developed society. The media, political values, popular culture, the internet, school...but you must have eyes, or taken enough red pills to see it, through research.

I will not sit here and explain the entire run down however because

A.) The entire red pill is far too comprehensive in terms of subject matter
B.) It removes your own incentive and discovery process of the truth, which I rightfully should not steal from you

It's a process all must experience, because it removes the typical useless programmed response people have when it comes to conspiracies, corruption and crime.

The genuine red pill evokes an awe inspired awakening to an extraterrestrial power plant named Earth....yet this is also a laboratory and zoo for more than just human interests, and likely multiple alien interests. Yet you must understand all these very real tactics and strategies that are part of well known establishments and networks of western society which are merely fronts for extraterrestrial interests.

The men in black movie is real, metaphorically speaking.

What is this picture of?

looks like H.P. Lovecraft standing next to the entirely fictitious Elder Things

I appreciate you not wanting to take away the discovery from me, a sentiment which I share. But, I must still ask, what do you believe any extraterrestrial beings motive for this would even be?

Mostly, at the higher meta level, each clique just wants to keep each other in check and hopefully make earth a neutral place

Extraordinary The Stan Romanek Story Full Documentary HD
youtube.com/watch?v=cKSG3-z3a5s

stop chasing phantoms, goys

>Alien , Type 2 or 3 Civilisation
>able to leave their Star system and fly through the Galaxy
>could use one human sample to clone as many different test subjects as they want
>still only Goal seems to land in the USA at remote farm houses to examine fat Burgers

These guys are either the biggest pranksters in space or the biggest retards

1. grooming obedient pet civilization for labor or to eventually help dominate the neighborhood
2. scientific experiment

but there are many different agendas with varying degrees of influence, only a few seem interested in simply conquest

This is a picture of Wandjina.
This is how abboriginals' depict their creators.

Notice anything?

>Notice anything?

Yes it seems that the Abos believe their creators are giant Bunnys.

Fixed that. Not anymore...

IDK,

I recently watched 2001: A Space Odyssey for the first time in like 10 years.

And while it is only a movie, Kubrick was a genius and it got me thinking.

It got me thinking about forms of life that have nothing to do with ayyy's and our plane of existence and the fact that all life and universe could just be a brain cell of some other living creature...

He's kinda cute

They are here again. Trust me, you'll find soon enough.

It's very plausible there's life out there.

Are they little grey/green men with big heads and eyes? I doubt it, that's just the invention of madmen and drug addicts.

My personal opinion is that extraterrestrial life is not sentient, and if we do meet it we will do so as the invaders, not the invaded.