DESIGNATED SHITTING JET: Bangalore-Delhi SpiceJet flight makes emergency landing

...due to toilet blockage.

>NEW DELHI: Blocked toilets have often forced aircraft to divert, but in a possible first, a plane had to do so due to pungent smell emanating from a lavatory.

>A few minutes into the flight, the 188 passengers on a Bangalore-Delhi SpiceJet flight on Sunday complained of the smell coming from the front lavatory. The smell kept getting stronger and soon became impossible for the crew and passengers to bear. The pilots, themselves battling the foul smell, then decided to land at the nearest airport, Hyderabad.

archive.fo/SDyvS

You would think they would be used to it

Top Kek

>Indian AA-Systems

SHITE IN FLIGHT

OUR POO FLEW FROM THE LOO IN THE BLUE TO FALL ON YOU

You never see them use toilet paper shitting on the street. What did they clog it with?

Only thing I can think is they were giving offerings like that one toilet turned to a shrine.

Especially since they were flying on "SpiceJet" airlines

Pootrails are real holy shit

>curry nigger and their putred diet of nasty spices and regurgetaded shit grounds a plane because of how nasty indians are

>on a plane name spice.

You can't make this shit up.

Jesus christ. Indian day of the rope when?

>Only thing I can think is they were giving offerings like that one toilet turned to a shrine.
this one? many such cases. sad!

India is fucking disgusting.
All this they will be a super power crap.
Like animals
Sick

Pooloos just perfected poopersonic travel, effectively rendering them a pooper power.

classic pajeet happening

>brown smear on the landing gear
>poo flows while the plane stalls

You CANNOT make this up.

Jesus Christ. Can someone just deliver us from Indian shits now? This has gone on long enough.

saved thanks user

Well you have been telling us to poo in the loo for a long time.

how can they recover

Will they use a Bangalore Torpedo to unblock it?

>You CANNOT make this up.
No you cannot. In a way I feel bad, but really though what the fuck is wrong with these people?

>Dogs and waterfowl
>Living off the human feces

It's like the shit creates a whole ecosystem, the dogs and birds are grateful for their meal of sanjays passed curry.

10/10 bantz

Pajeet has a point, at least they're using the toilet for once.

impossibru

Is this why you guys shit outside? Apparently the confined smell is dangerous to operating an air plane.

That's the one

DESIGNATED SHITTING PLANES

Can you not sexualize scully her whole appeal is lost

How stinky did it have to be that Indians had a problem with it?

>It's like the shit creates a whole ecosystem, the dogs and birds are grateful for their meal of sanjays passed curry.
What the dogs/fowl don't eat can be recycled in your curry loo restaurant kitchen.

1kufhveourhvo

oerijoehrnf

rthrthrth

ergeth6jui

Pajeet you're a feggit. Have a non-sexualized photo.

Nice... saved.

I bet the stench of curried diarrhea knocked out the pilot

i dunno whats going on in here but i'm ok with it

This thread was making me kek hard but I really wasn't expecting this tweest

Fucking tippity toppity kek