"It's A Declaration Of War": South Africa's President Calls For Confiscation Of White Land

After South Africa's embattled president Jacob Zuma pledged, in a surprising address to parliament one month ago, to break up white ownership of business and land to reduce inequality (in a State of the Nation address which was disrupted by a fistfight), it now appears that Zuma's intentions to convert what was until recently Africa's most prosperous economy into a new Zimbabwe were all too real, and as the Telegraph reports, the South African president officially called on parliament to change South Africa’s constitution to allow the expropriation of white owned land without compensation.

Zuma, 74, who made the remarks in a speech on Friday morning, said he wanted to establish a “pre-colonial land audit of land use and occupation patterns” before changing the law.

As the Telegraph adds, Zuma’s comments caused outrage among groups representing Afrikaans speaking farmers on Friday.

The Boer Afrikaner Volksraad, which claims to have 40,000 members, said its members would take land expropriation without compensation as “a declaration of war”.

“We are ready to fight back,” said Andries Breytenbach, the group’s chairman. “We need urgent mediation between us and the government. "If this starts, it will turn into a racial war which we want to prevent.” As noted above, Zuma first mentioned the expropriation of land in his opening of Parliament speech last month, but Friday was the first time he called for a change in the law.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/its-declaration-war-south-africas-president-calls-confiscation-white-land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
youtube.com/watch?v=LCwWjgLFso8
reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/5xf5p7/jacob_zuma_calls_for_confiscation_of_white_land/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_Addio
openserve.co.za/open/fibre/
woolworths.co.za/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ending apartheid was a mistake.

Africa for Africans

/thread

The niggers finally managed to figure out a way to steal things that before they could not, because they couldn't grab and run away with them.
From their track record of figuring out basic things, this day should be mentioned in the black history month.

Looks like SA is about to go full retard!

I hope half the country starves to death.
Actually screw that, make it all of them.

Are they going to put out a call for volunteers?

We could take a large slice of land, and take back Rhodesia while we are at it.

And then declare it our white christian homeland.

>it's an afrika thread

If he does this, this will literally happen. Skilled people will leave the country as the economy implodes

Good post.
Let's bring them back to the beginning before the white men come over to South Africa

There will be bloodshed if they start land invasions. This is political grandstanding by the ANC, and ultimately it will cost both blacks and whites dearly.

The crusade party bus will need to make a stop at South Africa

Ahhh fuck.

If this happens every ZAR asset will be worth nothing.

sounds like you and your family are about to get BLACKED

Why would any white person stay in South Africa?

>and ultimately it will cost both blacks and whites dearly
Only blacks should pay dearly for their stupidity.
Whites in South Africa should get Putin to give them military assistance and carpet bomb all the stupid blacks.
The smart blacks should be spared from destruction.

If you're white and still live in South Africa you get what you deserve.

Amen brother. And US and Europe for white people. Let the culling begin.

BREAKING NEWS!
EU just said that if whites in South Africa kill all the blacks in South Africa then EU will kill all the blacks in Europe

Isn't this exactly the kind of shit that gets you embargoed up the ass? It's bound to happen that private companies are next.

In for Sup Forums afrikanner support batallion

The Chinks will be there to see that South Africa doesn't turn into a new Zimbabwe.

The Chinks will slip into the white role and just throw a few crumbs to the niggers. Less crumbs than the whites do.

Allow me to predict the future:
>whites are slaughtered no mass in SA (meaning it will only be slightly worse than now)
>*crickets in the EU*
or
>whites will fight back and start taking back SA
>EU intervention and international sanctions by most countries

bumping

Press F to pay respects for the incoming white genocide which is about to embrace in Africa

Hopefully Trump can save them

better solution is for whites to orchestrate civil war between blacks and wait for most of them to kill each other,
or better yet to introduce deadly virus that is genetically design to attack only blacks.
Whites in South Africa should never give in, blacks are inferior.

>Hopefully Trump can save them
Trump or this gentleman

There has been a white genocide in SA since apartheid ended.

if this guy was white you would call him "based" and "absolute madman"

he is literally all you ever wanted in a politician

Blacks will always unite against whites first. Their government has literally turned a first world country into a third world hellhole and they would still happily see the whites decimated.

nigger looks like an ayylien

I know that but whatever is left is going to be destroyed by niggers again...

Blacks and liberals tell us to fuckoff back to Europe but European and other western countries make it insanely difficult for us to immigrate. The exhange rate also makes our money worth nothing and almost unafordable to relocate if you have a family.

Europe is so totally cucked that they will not do a thing. They love blacks/muslims.

>break up white ownership of business and land to reduce inequality

Yeah follow Zimbawe's example. Why should only a few starve to death when they can all be equally starved?

Yes, but like you, he's not white. So fuck him and fuck you.

>post yfw South Africa dies from massive tribal in-fighting

I would take you in but it's not up to me.

too poor to leave and no right of return yet.

I fear tho the more of you leave the harder it gets for the ones that stay no?

Pretty much. On the brightside though, if they do start shit, we might finally be granted asylum by western countries.

They will have to work harder to support more welfare parasites, and there is a lot.

It is quite funny though. I am ethnically German for the most part (with some Dutch and a little French) I have a German surname and still have the same German family names of my ancestors who arrived here in 1685. But Germany would rather take Mohameds

>white christian refugees from south africa flooding europe

finally good news. OPEN BORDERS OPEN BORDERS OPEN BORDERS

US & Europe for everyone

>they think the Land don´t need to be worked everyday.

They will be begging for whites to come back in less than a year

Pilgrims landed at Plymouth rock on 1620 correct? Jan van Riebeeck landed at Cape town in 1652 and my family came to SA in 1689. Please tell me again how USA is for white people and South africa is for niggers.

and when we get there we wil go fuck up those muslims of yours for you

Trudeau, is that you?

This was meant for

How much mustard gas can I buy with £50K?

>implying Europe will ever let them in

They aren't brown enough. It will be Trump, watch

>we might finally be granted asylum by western countries.

They'll more likely pretend you don't exist.

They're not going to let people into the country who are living evidence of why it's important to maintain a white majority.

Such a simple solution to this. Stop sending any aid or business to the whole continent of Africa. The uprising amongst the other nations will be fun to watch and we can rape the land in a couple of year from now. In the meantime we can make plenty of money selling guns and tanks to them for gold, emeralds and rubies.

Plus, youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

The white people can move to australia, let the niggers take over. They will starve in about 10-15 years and with the new times people will stop supporting africa.

>white refugees
Not virtuous enough OP, MODS DELET THIS

VERY GOOD CONCEPT

If europe would give us the Right to Return we'd be gone tomorrow

kill literally every goddamn African on the planet and recolonize it from scratch

Can't do or Chinese will take over Africa in less than a decade instead half of century.

Because you fucks don't give us right to return or citizenship even though we're a former colony.

Where can we go? We can't get refugee status and no one accepts our passport.

This.

This will force the nogs to actually work for their food, but it will never happen because it is all about virtue signalling for the west.

Except he couldn't finish school, thinks you can cure aids by showering, has multiple wives, stole 380million to build a house and can't read numbers

Fucking vermins.

So let them. Any fighting on their behalf will destroy the Chinese economy. War takes money unless you the US and charge the fuck out of every country you actually ever bothered to help. It took the British until 2008 to pay back the US loan for WW2. CUNTS

You can come here pretty easily, there's entire neighbourhoods out here filled with Yarpies

you don't need to have an all out war. Just make sure you cripple and sabotage the infrastructure. Bomb power plants, food processing factories, important bridges. Then just leave. That'll turn the country into hell

Not so easy anymore unless your company sends you over

TIA

Could always send the rainbow generation to help them. Infect the whole country with a bunch are arse banditos who like black cock.

sweet so all niggers can return to africa ye?

yeah?

yeah?

fucking muslims i swear.

Manifest destiny faggot. Whites have been in South Africa for hundreds of years. Before then it was only a couple hundred niggers. Then whites made it prosperous and all the other niggers came for the gibs. There's no reason to allow nonwhites anything

I wonder if, in case of a civil war, the white South Africans would be treated by the euro countries with the same benevolence of the syrian refugees...

>or better yet to introduce deadly virus that is genetically design to attack only blacks.

They've been there for hundreds of years. You could equally argue the same about burgers.

>War takes money
You are talking about Chinese mate, they won't drop 300000$ bombs on mud huts like Americans do, they will send 300000 people with ak and kill everyone on their way.

You can't /thread your own fucking post you god forsaken leaf

You yarpies are spread pretty fucking thin over there, if a race war did break out how fucked are you?

This. Most of the nigs moved there after the whites did

Seems like it is slowly starting to goto shit

SA Race War: 1st Battle Between Blacks & Whites - Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=LCwWjgLFso8

1) If they could leave that nigger filled shithole they would in a day

2) When will niggers leave our countries? Why are only whites supposed to not live in asia or africa without liberals supporting them getting treated poorly or kicked out?

I'm sorry to here that, my saffa friend, good luck in your race war 2.0, I guess. I hope our government welcomes you when shit hits the fan at least.

reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/5xf5p7/jacob_zuma_calls_for_confiscation_of_white_land/

south africans on reddit are pretty redpilled

Have you ever seen a Chinese factory. The only way they work hard is because not to do so gets them shot. If you send troops too war what incentive are you going to use to make them fight. Yes the government would send more troops than bombs but I doubt they would do a very good job of motivation unless they bombed their own similar to WW2.

>muh based black people
Kill them all. You fucking Canadians are worthless I swear

Why can't blacks run nations? Not even the best country in Africa is even half as nice as even the shittiest Eastern European country.

SPBP

Can any South Africans post pics? I want to know what it looks like over there. Also how do you have Internet with only 4 mil whites? Do any black people over there work any jobs that are actually beneficial?

Also post grocery store

Being serious for a second. African countries are incredibly rich but the wealth is very uneven. Anyone who makes it into government is instantly corrupted by excess wealth and forgets any real principle leaving a gap for another revolution. A kind of never ending spiral which will last as long as their is gold, rubies and emeralds to be dug up.

pastime in South Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_Addio

get it

Because other races take what they want and they don't give a shit after they got theirs. White for some unknown reason have an insane need to be altruistic to out groups and punish those in the in-group if they do not signal and act on the same altruism.

Keven McDonald said in Culture of Critique
"The general dismantling of the culture of the West and eventually its demise as anything resembling an ethnic entity will occur as a result of a moral onslaught triggering a paroxysm of altruistic punishment."

-----HOW TO GET TO EUROPE-----

A guide for South Africans

1. Get on refugee boat
2. Europe will accept you because they think you're black
3. Get gibs
4. ????
5. Profit

I say we meme it into the headlines no matter how (((they))) want to silence it. We'll clean the rust off our keyboards and fight once again.

>Daily reminder that there are no appropriate words in Zulu that mean the same as the English words for "maintenance" or "upkeep."

These niggers really do think that everything just comes from the sky, with no work or effort needed to have it. Its why they take to religion so well: God is just the big Social Services in the sky. The infrastructure here is already fucked and is only going to get worse.

Being in this country my whole life has taught me a certainty: nobody is as entitled as poor black Africans. You find them wallowing in filth and degradation, with nothing to call their own, and extend the hand of human friendship to assist them. And they immediately ask you why you haven't given them more.

It's not the same you fucking idiot nigger. They can't even feed themselves, WE feed the niggers with our tax dollars. Right after they are given free farmland stolen from white South Africans the niggers cut down all the trees and sell it for firewood and then sell the land for nothing then they turn around and beg the ANC to let them steal back the land that they just sold.

The whites seem pretty divided. The souties in and around Cape Town appears oblivious. Hopefully when SHTF there can be at least a strong boer core, but they are also scattered all over the place.

95% of blacks are employed in white collar jobs purely because of affirmative action.

You can see "white" areas here openserve.co.za/open/fibre/

Food is good if you're not poor. woolworths.co.za/