Why the children of asian females with white males look so funny?

Why the children of asian females with white males look so funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CCEuxvAXZ60?t=8m50s
halfasianpeople.com/
eurasianpeople.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vKYp4XdXJX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The kids are hapas.

Asian women are well known for their out marriage rates and dislike of Asian men and worship of whiteness. White men arguably "prefer" Asian women for questionable reasons.
No other ethnic group "prefers" Eurasian or Asian men, and AW/WM pairings outnumber AM/WW woman pairings by astronomical rates, and Asians are subject to extremely gendered racism and sexual stereotypes according to the gender.
So what happens when "cute Hapa babies" grow up to resemble Asian men, the same men that Asian women (and the rest of the world) are desperate to avoid?
Surely, this must have some psychological effect.
Most white men prefer White women. Most white women prefer white men. Most Asian women prefer white men. So a "subset" of white men prefer Asian women.
What happens when Eurasians, as a whole, resemble Asian men and women, and have to live with this legacy?

Summary:
Interracial pairings can oftentimes represent progress - however, in certain cases, people form relationships according to old, latent ideas of nuanced, gendered racism and notions of power, status and hierarchies.
Asian women are the only women on earth to favor men other than their own...
So what happens when these highly psychosexualized pairings (masculine white / effeminate Asian) have sons and daughters who look very Asian?

Do yellow-fever / white-fever fetishes, status-marriages, racial and sexual hierarchies and racism in the home lead to happy children?
Why does it appear that despite being vastly outnumbered, the sons of Asian males and White / non-Asian women are far more successful?

Asian brains and white male rage.

Mexican White mix makes the most healthy mongrels in my opinion though. Not sure why but they seem to be the least bitchy mixed kids.

Are you Asian?

>TFW cannot make excuses when there are quite a number of AMWF couples at my uni

Fuck! He looks like eastern russian!

Asian mom and white dad here.

Don't racemix... Ever.

Why?

kek, only the male of half asain half white look like shit, females look fine asf.

they have the same mental issues

It's like merging two cake recipes. Each one might taste good but the result is terrible.

Your entire ethnic group is a mongrel Asian mix Jackie Chan looking Slavnigger

so you want to create more russians? really makes you think.

t. 1/64 Irish 1/12 Italian and 10% native

Asian male here:

Hello.

Makes for the best soldier.

Hope the situation in Sweden improves, bro. Make Sweden Swedish Again.

hapas are like pissing on a snow.

Because their moms are mongoloids.

you might as well adopt a kid from china

That's the Anglo side.

WMAF hapa here... plz kill us

Except less than 5% of Slavs have any significant amount of East Asian, dumb ass.

I don't think any significant amount of white men actually prefer Asian women.

It's just that when a guy has limited market value his choices are:
*entitled, stupid, morbidly obese drunk woman that still has double digit partner count. can't clean and can't cook and will probably divorice him anyway.
*slim, cute Asian woman that is nice to be with, will cook for him. has no tattoos or piercings, has nice hair and dresses well.

Nobody loves asian men except other asian men. Sad! Their choices are to become a fucking faggot or die a virgin. Even within asia, asian women will line up to ride the first white cock they see. Many such cases!

:'(

Nonsense, plenty of westerners go to Thailand precisely for the asian men. I mean they got tits and wigs and skirts, but they're still men.

Kekkity.

Choose option #2, everytime.

But I also find Asian, Japanese most of all, women sexy as hell. Not so much Indochina, and hell no on Central Asian. I can't identify it other then a fitness and a real femininity that most other women lack, and cannot have anymore.

Probably cus the dad is always some fuck ugly 60 year old from morecambe bay

hapa here, kill me now

It's very interesting actually, when an asian man and white woman make a child, the males are usually Ok, but the females are weird, But when a white man and asian woman make a child, the Females are gorgeous but the males are weird.

asiananon here. It is because for the most part it is the bottom tier whites that are not physically attractive marrying the self-hating asians
girls that end up together. No loss for either race. Naturally their offspring are going to be low tier.

we will see the light...soon

The females are usually kind of cute.

Please leave

Which Asian are you, bro?

The feeling of not belonging to either race is shitty. Also It messes up with your looks.

They both look better than their parents.
Don't see what the problem is.

>me on the left

That's John Derbyshire by the way. Nationalist, race realist, anti mass immigration, and his Chinese wife who doesn't give a fuck about politics (unlike white women who care about politics because muh feminism).
Derbyshire is also great at maths, so naturally he couldn't marry a white woman whose only intellectual pursuits are feminism and anti-racism.

WMAF of course occurs most often within the highly intelligent subset of the white race. The people with really high IQs.
Our future Newtons and Einsteins will be hapas.
The gap between hapas and whites will only grow as white women continue to spread their legs for low IQ negroes and birth mulatto, quadroon, octoroon, etc. babies.

>me around her chest and upper ribs

Still shouldn't happen in large numbers.

Meant for this post.

I've noticed this too. I wonder what causes this.

Would bang

They don't you just cherry pick and along with the other butthurt fags from /r/asianmasculinity shitpost this endlessly

Sometimes they go inbreed.

We should beware the Stormfags who are trying to poison the movement, as well as the CTR shills who are more than happy to try to get Stormfag views into the Alt-right mainstream.
Stormfags come to denounce everyone who doesn't explicitly worship Hitler. On Stormfag websites you see everyone from Sargon to Jared Taylor denounced and thrown under the bus.
The Stormfags are toxic. They are low in IQ and do not realise that isolating everyone who isn't a stormfag will leave them with about 1% support amidst the general population.

Derbyshire, Brimelow, Jared Taylor, and eventually even people like Kevin Macdonald will be fully denounced by knuckle-dragging Stormfags. The Stormfags are the enemy.

We must of course not blame them fully though. As I have already mentioned, there will be many CTR shills here who are pretending to be Stormfag in order to divide and conquer. Probably more than half of the Stormfaggiest posts are from CTR.

youtu.be/CCEuxvAXZ60?t=8m50s

>8:50

I feel like all this bad things people say about hapas started after elliot rodger.

I've never heard about it before that

You were saying?

This. The few half-Asians I met irl prior were all above-average in intelligence and physical attractiveness. Elliot Rodgers' parents were an ugly jew and an some Vietnamese gold-digger, thus resulting in him being a weirdo.

First thing I remember was reading stuff eurasian males like back in 2012

I'm good looking and my wife is really good looking asian, kids should be fine.

kek

there's a hapa subreddit and site about half-asians where hapas bitch all the time about their lifes.
halfasianpeople.com/
eurasianpeople.com/

> girl looks cute
> guy looks like he's ready to shoot up a school

The memes were true

It is already established that East Asian women are whiter than European women.

Pic related. An East Asian woman

>b-but white people have blue eyes
This east Asian woman as blue eyes
>b-but white people have white skin
So does she.
>b-but white people have coloured hair
So does she.

There is no aspect of white appearance that East Asian women cannot EASILY adopt.

The main difference between East Asian women and Europeans women these days is that East Asian women want white kids like themselves, whilst European women want brown babies.

So if you want white kids, you better get an East Aryan wife.

>tfw mongrel

Why aren't there any famous or successful half-asians? I know lots of famous nigger hybrids but the only half asian I know is Keanu Reeves and he has a white mother.

I have two hapa children, one boy one girl.
They both are fine physically and mentally, it's mostly about growing up in a stable environment and having a good education.

Most hapa kids with normal parents do just fine. The ones with gold-digger south-east asians and loser white dad will obviously have issues because of this.

How old is the little girl is she a cutie?

Hapa children are adorable

4 half white/half asian kids; 4 separate mothers.

All beautiful.

Choose the breeder carefully.

guys does a half-native girl count?

>photoshop
>skin creams
dude, they're literally yellow.

East Asian immigration to successful, influential white nations is a very recent phenomenon. Give it a few decades.

The nigger hybrids are popular because they excel in degeneration pop culture or sports in which whitey cannot compete. These are meaningless people in reality.

My daughter is very cute, yes.

Sure thing Vladimir.

well there's also elliot rodger

;3 I hope you cuddle with her alot

Lucky man.

WM/AF children are all nutjobs

t. tenshi

sorry for crushing your bubble.

Woodberry

Elliot should've just dated asian women instead, I feel as if he had more going on for him than fags like these: youtube.com/watch?v=vKYp4XdXJX0

lol

you are all ugly
but for real, im not wrong

He was far too beta for even an Asian gf

>They both look better than their parents.
Yes because a awkward manlet is better than his awkward lanklet dad

>Nationalist, race realist, anti mass immigration, and his Chinese wife who doesn't give a fuck about politics
Are you fucking retarded? How can you be a nationalist when you're willfully undermining both the ethnicity and culture of your own country by bringing in a chink?
>(unlike white women who care about politics because muh feminism)
Spoken like a true virgin. If you actually talked to decently attractive western women, you'd find that most couldn't give a shit about politics.

>Derbyshire is also great at maths, so naturally he couldn't marry a white woman whose only intellectual pursuits are feminism and anti-racism.
What does his wife even do?

>b-but white people have blue eyes
Contacts?
>b-but white people have white skin
Skin whitening products
>b-but white people have coloured hair
dyed

>There is no aspect of white appearance that East Asian women cannot EASILY adopt.
None of this matters when your children won't look like you and subsequently shoot up a school.

half of Sup Forums is robots, of course you would.

They come in lots of varieties, ranging from tan to pale, just like Europeans.

Most male hapas i know are weird af. Their sisters are pretty hot desu

pale are more rare and they're not even white tier pale.

Fuck, i want to go to asia and be praised for my whitness by random people >_

I prefer Asian women, but only roll with White Women since our race is dying out

AMWF here with 2 sons. Both well adjusted, all the women think they are cute.

Probably because I am not a beta cuck, but a high earning 8/10 who married an Asian 8/10.

You won't have Elliott Rodgers as long as you are an alpha cunt.

>Yes because a awkward manlet is better than his awkward lanklet dad
The boy looks absolutely fine. He looks more alpha than his Dad, and since when do most white teenage boys look decent? They don't. Most of them look like awkward pathetic fucks.
And the girl is cute. Even stormfags will admit that.

>Are you fucking retarded? How can you be a nationalist when you're willfully undermining both the ethnicity and culture of your own country by bringing in a chink?
By supporting very low levels of immigration like have existed for most of Europe's time using the national model.
What is your alternative? Deport literally tens of millions of people? Don't racemix with the intelligent East Asians who blend in easily anyway?

>Spoken like a true virgin. If you actually talked to decently attractive western women, you'd find that most couldn't give a shit about politics.
m-muh perfect white women.
Topkek
Daily reminder that Austria would have a nationalist government rigt now if it werent for the female vote.
Daily reminder that white women will side with literally anyone as long as it means they are against white men.

Rest of your post:
Look, East Aryans have mastered the technology to copy and improve upon white features. You want white women to be the soul possessors of blue eyes, blonde hair, etc. but that isn't reality. You don't have that monopoly. East Asians now have these features and they look even better. Sorry, but that is reality.

>None of this matters when your children won't look like you and subsequently shoot up a school.
They will look better than you.

>halfasianpeople.com/
This writer sounds like a lunatic.
Apparently he thinks whites are superior to Asians, which is bullshit. Then he wishes he was white, which is a joke.

It really depends about where you go in Asia. As long as you don't breed with jungle Asians it's ok...

How did you meet your chink? asking for a mate

Why don't they like Jared Taylor?

you can breed with them if you want, but please don't call them white. this is racemixing.

>implying those kids ain't cherry picking

beautiful hapas are rare pokemon.

>pale are more rare and they're not even white tier pale.
Kek. Sure thing Vlady.

reminder that mexicans are racist, childish and dont give a fuck about any laws while having massive drug cartel problems and beheadings every single year
build the wall already

Outbreeding depression, virtually all mixed race children are ugly as sin.

Just cold approach on the street. She was studying here when I met her.

Asian women are so shy that you will have a pretty good hit rate just going up and chatting to them for a few minutes before you ask for phone number.

Many of them want white cock but are afraid to go out and get it. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

They will fall in love with you so be prepared to either dump them when visa is up, or marry them. Mothers are usually cool, win over the fathers by outdrinking them.

Prove it. Prove it's any rarer than any other race.

Logic doesn't follow. Whites are attractive and Japs are attractive.

You do
I took a photo with the random person at an aquarium Centre
All because I'm white

>most white men prefer Asians
Speak for yourself