BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! CERNOVICH GOT SERVED SO HARD!

Will that Neanderthal looking meathead ever recover?

sam harris is a faggot troll

Jesus Sam is a fucking ALPHA!

costa rica is a narco trafficking country shill

>getting cucked by a loser

nope try again shariablue

So are they using our own insults against us now? Don't they see how that NEVER works out well for them?

fuck off shills, all you can do is try to be edgy and provoke a response, since you have nothing else, I ve seen you two, you are probably butthurt of the countless times I ve assblasted you.

Sh-sh-sh-shut up you... you stupid snowflake cuck! HA!

try to assblast me from some metal shack in heredia cunt

Either way Mike really is a cuck

Hoping none of you wasted your money on that book of his

Wait. You thought cuck was an insult.

But your president cucked his own son in law. Everyone thinks you like being a cuck.

I already did, faggot

Every liberal comments section on YouTube is filled with UMAD TRUMPKINS?? BUTTHURT DRUMPF SNOWFLAKES!! Do Trump supporters need a safe space???? LOL @ Trumpcucks! Worst part is that there usually aren't any Trump supporters in the comments.

Im not a big fan of either of them but Cerobitch is really obnoxious

Sam Harris is a faggot, but Mike Cuckovich is a niggerlover and a fag-enabler, and deserves to be buried.

We need to encourage this so that this alt-lite faggot gets buried. I rekk Cernocucks all day, but for the faggot himself, we need to bring in all the firepower.

Cernovich is an idiot obviously, but whats more pathetic is what this reveals about Sam, that he's got the need to posture like that.

Two Jews fighting... next.

>an insult

lol um no sweetie, he leads with a factual statement

That's not a non sequitur. It follows that because he is dumb, therefore he made a bad prediction.

I feel like that wouldn't be much of a contest, not because Sam is right, just because he's a gazillion times smarter then Cernovich.

Mike and Sam are both cucks. Nobody cares
/thread

6 GORILLION SNOWFLAKES MAKE AN AVALANCHE.

You know, the people who talk shit before a contest are usually covering up their own insecurities.

Two absolute nobodies going at on twitter over who's got more social media presence.
Just one case out of the multitudes that make up what is today's normal/bizarro society

Congratulations

>that book of his
Do you mean Ultimatum Ape: Why you don't deserve to read me and other truisms?

I've commented on Democrat Kikebook pages before with neutral positions (even though I'm an avid Trump guy), but they still insist on calling me a Trumpkin and a Drumpfet.

Maybe, but Cernovich is a lawyer who knows how to argue, and Harris had always sucked ass in debates. He couldn't even out debate Cenk even though that guy's a moron who was obviously wrong.

Sam Harris is a huge faggot and got destroyed by Jordan Peterson but man Cernobitch is nowhere near his level of faggotry. He and his bonobo mentality got rekt.

No no, one absolute nobody versus a cuckold Jew rat alt-lite faggot.

Cernovich belongs in a box and that's where I intend to put him. It took weeks of work to set this up and intend to see this fag-enabling cuckold ruined.

Then you're just as bad as he is. When will you learn not to punch to your right?

>taking Sam's posturing seriously
>not understanting that he's mocking alt-right's posturing by doing the same thing ironically

Sauce?

Mike really is acting like a retard jesus christ, what is this high school politics?

>to your right
lol, Cernovich isn't to anyone's "Right," he's a Jew, he's owned by Jews, he serves the Jews. Fuck him. Into the trash he goes.

It's a nobody who you should never have trusted losing BADLY against a neocon Jew loser. Harris is a joke, anyone destroyed by him deserves it. Cuckovich betrayed the Right like the fag-enabler he is, and now he's paying for it.

He and his disgusting mongrel racemixed kids will suffer for his ineptitude.

Hahaha you frigging virtue signaling storm weinies are funny.

Go to bed Tim. Nobody cares that he fired you.

Jesus Christ this is cringy.
Grown men acting like kids in middle school.
I wish cernokike woukd go away and die.l

kek is this real

It's a response to his viewership's demands. There is no undue "posturing".

Pretty sure after Milo we're looking sharp as a razor.

Keep defending your Jew rat. The next time you lose BADLY as you did with Milo, we'll glide past you laughing.

>trying to spar with a real intellectual

I know that feel.

soon...

>Cernovich posts low effort retard b8 my little brother would post
>Professional people actually respond to it

I don't get it, why do these faggots respond to him? He barely puts any effort into his insults. I actually like Sam Harris but him taking the b8 is disappointing.

I like Sam a lot more than Cernovich

Cernovich is a lying attention-whore moron. It amazes me still that anyone pays attention to that goon. Sam Harris may be high off his own farts, but at least he's consistent in his beliefs.

>Real Intellectual
Harris got his shit rekt by Kermit the Frog. Cuckovic lost to a guy who lost to a joke of a philosophy professor.

>non sequitur

No?

I didn't lose with anyone. But if you care about the things you say you care about, turning on your own side is the dumbest thing you can do.

both of these men die on the day of the rope

Cernovich took $1M alimony from his wife.

that is the fucking cuck move of there ever was one.

Based Maori.

Not really if she was the one who left him. It's part of divorce law. Men get fucked by it more than women anyways. Who was his ex wife?

They are both faggots. Who cares?

This to be honest family

Fuck Cernovich. Retarded fish-frog thinks that date rape doesn't exist.

Sam Harris is jew shill cunt troll. Someone should literally shoot him to death.

>Thats not how you use cuck
>what a cuck

sign a pre-nup.

no self-respecting guy should take alimony from a women unless their were extenuating circumstances.

his wife was more successful than him at the time.

>turning on your own side
No JEW is on my side. Cuckovich betrayed us, sold out the Right and defended a FAGGOT JEW.

Sorry lad but your side lost badly. As usual, I was right and your loser faggot side was wrong. The Alt-Lite was always a Neocon kike shill organization. You have no value. You're Democrats with makeup on. Fuck off.

how was copper wire invented? two jews fighting over a penny. Fuck both of them, Jew fight isn't my fight.

>no self-respecting guy should take alimony from a women unless their were extenuating circumstances.

I do agree with this but I can't judge without knowing details of the divorce. Cernovich is still a faggot though and somehow crazier than Alex Jones.

>one cuck faggot shill calls out another cuck faggot shill
If they were more important, it would've been amusing.

Remember who your enemies are. And aren't. You will never live in a world where everyone agrees with you 100%. These ideological purity tests are suicidal.

That'll be 6 shekels, please.

Cernovich is a kike buy you act like a 12 year old so not sure who is better in this situation...

LOL JK FUCK OFF SOROS FAG. GO SUCK ON EXHAUST PIPE YOU LIBERAL PUSSY

it just makes it worse when he wants to put out this aura of new age masculinity

probably still insecure about his faggot lisp

I really don't understand it. When Trump supporters do come about they still hold onto the muh liberal tears joke so they're not much better. I guess it might be fair since we appropriated fake news.

It's not that he's crazy, it's that he's unconstrained and struggling to fill a niche that might not really exist.

>merely pretending
I'm sure he gets request to talk to people all the time, that he choose him, or rather not, is what is telling, a low hanging fruit, which incidentally bolsters his anti-trump rhetoric, and hinders any meaningful understanding of what is really going on, as he places himself further and further away from being relevant, because he really doesn't understand the current zeitgeist at all.

'Democrats with makeup' nailed it perfectly!

The altlite is really the establishment-light. Can't pull the wool over awakened eyes ,kike bitches.

It's hilarious because they are the ones that lost. They're the ones angry. We achieved victory.

he did i seen it

that's posturing.

Keep falling for lefty agitprop then. They're getting you to eat your own. You are fools.

do americans realise how retarded they sound when they use latin?

Both of them are faggots, Sam Harris is a slightly less retarded liberal but a retard nonetheless. He hates muslims, which is about the only thing that seperates him from the ordinary shitlib but shills for Hillary nonetheless who was quite explicitly trying to be Merkel 2.0. Probably because he is a kike he can't help but undermine his host country, even to the detriment of his own ideology.

Cernovich is just an arrogant dickhead and unless you constantly suck his dick all the time any attempt to have a conversation with him just results in him telling how good his own shit smells. This guy wrote a book about simians once therefore your arguments are unworthy to be even considered.

>All the green frogs
Nigger Cernovitch banned Pepe from the Deploraball, he'a a fucking heretic of the highest order.

Fuck Cernovitch and fuck Sam Haris.

Yea because we're the ones bitching and rioting while waving commie flags constantly because our Goldman Sachs candidate lost lmaooo.Shut the fuck ,shill.

You are fake ass astroturf.

Hunker down in your 300sq ft moveon.org funded apartment bud. Its gonna be a wild ride for the next 8 years!

I guess Im rooting for Cernivich in this one. Is this the right option guys

What's the name of his book again?

you shills are like glaringly bright neon signs that say "fuck my ass daddy" you stick out even posting anonymously, you will never fully subvert or infiltrate anonymous, its already built against that by virtue of BEING anonymous to begin with, logic wins over feelings everytime and thats why you till never win.

Oy Vey !

He's a merchant what do you expect ?

OH WOW.
THERE IS NO COMING BACK FOR MIKE
IT'S OVER. HE'S FINISHED
THE ENTIRE INTERNET IS LAUGHING AT HIM
YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE THE PUTDOWN SAM HARRIS JUST GAVE MIKE CERNOVICH
ENTIRE WORLD STUNNED AT EPIC SMACKDOWN OF MIKE CERNOVICH BY SAM HARRIS

>UUDELLEENTWIITTAUKSET
JUST: the language

fuck my ass daddy show me your fempenis

It's not agitprop to recognize jew Cernovich (who has a non white wife and kid ) jew Milo (who is a faggot degenerate who sells "i love black cock" t-shirts" and tries to normalize homo/pedo behaviour) as the enemy

News Flash: They have always been the enemy. They are the eternal enemy.

What the fuck is your problem?

Not really, Cernovich is clearly being the faggot here once agian. I wouldn't root for jew shitlib but Cernovich is doing the same thing he did with the alt-right guys. He thinks himself above a proper debate/conversation and just insults his opponents to avoid defending his arguments.

It's funny how Mike Cernovich refuses to debate Sam Harris because he doesn't have enough influence... But Sam has over 3 times as many Twitter followers

literally who

Oh is it Cernivich's turn to be counter-signalled this week? Ok

They both know it's just a show where both benefits by getting more followers and viewers.

Fucking lel

You are at this point in history and you haven't picked your tribe, after everything that has happened you think this is still a debate. Not a "I have facts to prove that you are wrong on this particular issue" kind of a debate, but shittalking on twitter kind of debate. Cobwebs in the attic.

pronounced exactly like it's spelled.

You,bitch. Keep waving those shill fag flags high.

> alt right """"celebrities"""

just a cuckfest and 90% are controlled oppostiion kikes eg milo

I'm not sure who I dislike more, probably Cerno because he's a subverter

Buy my book Monkey Mind-Palace

who's hype for sam harris vs jordan peterson round 2 on tuesday?

hope to god they get onto more topics than the last one

Jenk is like Joe Rogan minus the athleticism or openness to ideas.