THE MOST FAGGY GODDAMN THING YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE

THE MOST FAGGY GODDAMN THING YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lANwp9vT_U8
youtube.com/watch?v=aQPakERjJrI
youtube.com/watch?v=hWFVTIYRf-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, Dick. I can imagine some pretty faggy stuff.

napalm the gooks, vietnam war now.

Nixon is slept on. Any cool docs where I can learn about his political savvy?

Did Nixon go to bilderberg meetings too, or just bohemian grove?

still the best nixon impression.
youtube.com/watch?v=lANwp9vT_U8

Britain ?

>We’re going to do it. I’m going to destroy the >goddamn country, believe me, I mean destroy it if >necessary. And let me say, even the nuclear >weapons if necessary. It isn’t necessary. But, you >know, what I mean is, what shows you the extent >to which I’m willing to go. By a nuclear weapon, I >mean that we will bomb the living bejeezus out of >North Vietnam and then if anybody interferes we >will threaten the nuclear weapons.

You couldn't even imagine

>Nixon: I’d rather use the nuclear bomb. Have you got that ready?
>Kissinger: That, I think, would just be too much.
>Nixon: A nuclear bomb, does that bother you?… I just want you to think big, Henry, for Christ’s sake! The only place where you and I disagree is with regard to the bombing. You’re so goddamned concerned about civilians, and I don’t give a damn. I don’t care.
>Kissinger: I’m concerned about the civilians because I don’t want the world to be mobilized against you as a butcher.

the quote is about when is was talking about bohemian

Nixon and Kissinger were a great duo.

Shaking hands with somebody from SF?

Nixon was such a great man.

Fucking hell why did no one tell me about Nixon? He sounds amazing

I remember when he died and Time Magazine came in the mail with a picture of him on the cover. It seemed strange to me to put a dead guy who died earlier than most all over the place.

But who knows. Maybe that was for the best by inspiring a degree of morbid curiosity.

>friends put on futurama in the background at college
youtube.com/watch?v=aQPakERjJrI
>wtf i love nixon now

He's held up as the example of the worst kind of president to be avoided and not talked about. It's all bullshit once you realize the stuff a lot of presidents do is equally, if not more fucked.

Nixon was the most /our guy/ President

youtube.com/watch?v=hWFVTIYRf-k
Holy shit why was I too autistic to notice how redpilled futurama was?

Instead everybody was complaining about GWB doing the exact same shit.

Friendly feminder kissenger holds and has held key positions in the committee of 300 and he serves his draconian overloards loyally,
Tldr; off with his head.

>a criminal regiment of nasty young men

Why, that's us.