Germany gives heightened terror risk as travel advice to sweden

Ha ha ha ha ha wait what?

Will this be all european countries to each other soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
breitbart.com/london/2016/03/14/in-sweden-there-has-never-been-a-conviction-for-hate-crimes-against-white-swedes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw born just in time for the Death of Europe
feels really really bad man

Strange, seeing as there has never been one here, but always attacks in the rest of Europe. Made me thunk

german politicians actually LOVE parading the "terrorism" boogyman around.
it gives them legitimization to crack down on civil liberties, like freedom of speech, right to privacy, etc

in fact every dictatorship ever talked non stop about the dangers of "terrorism" (usually when referring to political opposition)

Can you even see this page where you live?

I'm guessing the motives were unknown huh?

Look at that insane uptick.

Fireworks/Grenades whatever. It's not a terrorist attack, holy cringe are you even White?

>a bunch of sand niggers controlling cities and blowing each other up with grenades isnt terrorism.

Jesus you people are pathetic

stockholm syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

You could have learned from our mistakes. Your people deserve everything that's coming and more.

It's violent gang crime and everyone involved should be gassed, but that doesn't mean it's terrorism.

It's only a matter of time before the grenades ARE used for terrorism though.

"gang related" yes... that's how they cover up nigger criminality here. Mass shootings involving niggers aren't reported on as mass shootings b/c they're all considered "gang related".

Sweden please stop.

You can complain about the crimes, but stop calling it fake stuff like terrorism, you just sound retarded.

When you shoot ten people at a bbq while black in this country it might make local news but not national... b/c.... gang related...

Throwing a grenade into a crowded building... they legit don't consider this terrorism and it's fucking hilarious.

Can any Swede explain why people in mobility carts have more courage than your police or american TV crews?

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

>gang war between narco dealers is same as act of terrorism

burgers are you even trying?

The "gang related" crime classification is a Jewish trick.

Grenades don't aim retard...

Terrorism is aboute intent more than action.. If you throw a grenade at a rival biker gang or drug dealer its gang crime, and if you curb your car for the glory of ISIS it's terrorism. The definition isn't that hard m8..

in what imbecile mind, that statement made any sense?

Kallecucks should really just burn Rinkeby. Fuckin' homos

>gang war between narco dealers
proofs?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

you guys are so delusional. You're govt is covering up the motives in a huge number of these cases. Actually read through the fucking list of where many of these grenades went off and tell me it's not terrorism. Outside court buildings... randomly thrown into night clubs...

What do i know though? I guess I don't have as much faith in the Bonniers as you cucks do.

Swedes literally believe their media and that they're so virtuous muslims don't commit terrorist acts in their country. It's hilarious and sad.

They can't even walk through certain neighborhoods while white but no.... the muslims love them and don't commit terrorist acts in sweden. It's the most pathetic mental gymnastics I've ever seen.

Sweden has the worst terrorists ever since they haven't managed to kill a single person. Meanwhile some sandnigger in a truck kills 50 people in Germany.

the countries harboring the terrorists don't suffer their attacks as often

There has been a few, but not any major ones like in the rest of Europe and the US.

Tell that to Germany and France.

Achmed always attacks TV ppl because they don't want to be on TV (they are often criminals).

Somebody please post the pic of the raped Swedish girl with the legs up rotting in the woods.

That you don't know a case of terrorist murder isn't saying there isn't any.

Your government is lying to you on a massive scale remember?

What else besides fluoride is in the water in Sweden. LSD?

lol @ that american retard who tries to defend his cheeto-elect's demented tirades of how sweden is full of islamic terror

calling profit-oriented criminal activity "terrorism" is a new height of american retardation

they let in the terrorists and are now trying to expel them
you let in the terrorists and have given them unlimited access to your women and metaphorical anus

As many of them in Germany and France tbqh.

This is a good point.
Related: non-whites attacking whites aren't a Hate Crime. On the rare occasion a white attacks a non-white, it's always a Hate Crime.

You're also a tiny fucking country by population standards... don't let me break up your circle jerk though.

>are now trying to expel them

Nice fantasy you cuck.

>cheeto-elect's
He became President Cheetoh on Jan. 20.
>demented tirades of how sweden is full of islamic terror
"yesterday" doesn't equal "full of" in English.
>calling profit-oriented criminal activity "terrorism"
So if a muzzie picks your pocket and chops off your head...it's not terrorism. Thanks for the heads-up.

Rape is terrorism now? Great thinking, mong.

Yes Captain Sweden... How many muslims have ever been charged with a hate crime in your country. Oh right those laws only apply to native swedes... You don't have terrorists b/c you won't call them what they are. It's like how the entire middle east doesn't have high rape statistics...

That's because your terrorism is just called "gang related". Your country has task forces dedicated to suppressing knowledge of muslim crime in Sweden.

Your msm makes Huffington Post look like a radical right wing news outlet.

Look you morons, we literally had a suicide bomber in Stockholm like 5 years ago. That was a terrorist and everyone said so. But he killed no one but himself.

It's time to kill yourself my man

breitbart.com/london/2016/03/14/in-sweden-there-has-never-been-a-conviction-for-hate-crimes-against-white-swedes/

Really think about that.

You people are horrible human beings. Apparently you're constantly committing hate crimes on people that never commit hate crimes on you. LMAO

>there's no terrorism... t. swedecuck

>Americans thinking they know about these things

A court building in Amsterdam got RPGd a few years ago.. Turned out to be pissed off criminals that wanted a later court date. Not terrorism, at least not in the classic sense.
>b-but muh grenades
Gun control works a lot better in the US than it does on this continent.. The eastern bloc, the Yugoslav wars and general #Balkanthings have made AKs and grenades (rocket propelled or otherwise) fairly popular and available among common criminals.. Besides: If all those incidents in Sweden had terrorist intent, the perpetrators are the shittiest terrorists ever. Terror 101 is you claim and/or announce your attacks and seek publicity for maximum impact.

That's because all or immigrants are really friendly and thankful because our country is so great, so they wouldn't even think of doing a hate crime towards whites. That's why there has been no successful terror attacks, and why every shooting and murder is an immigrant killing another immigrant. They just love us.

i have given up on you sweden

bait thread
Sweeden is fine, let them be happy
It's the nazis trying to give a bad name to mudshits and niggers.

jesus christ dude please just get into your grave

How do you know what they claim when it's covered up? The lack of large scale attacks has more to do with swedens small population than anything else. Of course Germany and France have had the larger attacks. Their nations are way more populated than swedens. Its a numbers game. You simply have less terrorists in country even when Muslims are a significant percentage of your population.

The truth hurts doesn't it. Try not to hate crime against an abbo on your way to the store, dingan

at first i actually felt bad for you guys but i've just given up hope
you are delusional

It's okay, I feel bad for you. That makes me a better person.

America in the 1970's tried to ignore terrorism and not call it what it was.
The result was thousands of bombings in mainland USA.
Sweden, I wouldn't ignore this.

>How do you know what they claim when it's covered up?
Literally Twitter.
>The lack of large scale attacks has more to do with swedens small population than anything else.
Or the lack of French speaking Muslims.. Not a joke. Francophone Muslims from the Mahgreb and France seem to be the driving force of Islamic terror in Europe.. That's likely why Wallonia and Brussels have loads, while Flanders and the Netherlands see far fewer incidents.
>Germany and France have had the larger attacks. Their nations are way more populated than swedens. Its a numbers game. You simply have less terrorists in country even when Muslims are a significant percentage of your population.
Sure.. That's why we see a disproportionate amount in tiny Belgium, and why we had terror cells in the Hague 15 years ago.

m8 just face it.. Yanks know fuck all about these things.

Suicidal Altruism. Their theory is that their migrants love them b/c they take care of them. They've literally enslaved themselves to pay for muslim gibs. It's like America but Muslim niggers are actually worse than regular niggers.

Belgium... Literally sandwiched between Germany and France.... HMMMMM

>Belgium...
Yes Belgium.. The great originator. Almost all Islamic terror attacks in Europe can be traced back to sharia4belgium. It's been festering for decades.. Look up 'Brussels Eurabia' by van Amerongen. The jihadi situation is not new.
>sandwiched between Germany and France.... HMMMMM
The French attacks were largely planned in Belgium (Molenbeek, Schaarbeek, Verviers) and it wouldn't surprise me if Anis Amri has ties there as well.

Again, it's clear you don't know shit about radical extremism in Europe m8.. You're just spewing memes.

I think you're making too many assumptions with no facts cited to back them up. I'd bet plenty of Flanderians and Nederlanders speak French. It's a common language over here, too.

>tfw when you think your talking to a swede but are looking at another jamal poster

>The French attacks were largely planned in Belgium
Couldn't that be a product of the laws of Belgium and a failure of the EU laws you both live by that give free passage? What's the point of basing your cell in any one country if the next one south has no border?
Maybe the whole thing is because Belgium has better hookers. Maybe they bathe more?

It's clear you know nothing of media manipulation. My point was entirely valid b/c of it's proximity to such large populations. Stay smug though user... When native swedes become a minority and begin to get slaughtered at least no will will be able to call them racist. I can't wait until the economic strain reduces benefits and the massive chimp out ensues.

>I think you're making too many assumptions with no facts cited to back them up.
Fact is almost all 'homegrown' Euro Jihadis are Francophone. The networks are French speaking.
> I'd bet plenty of Flanderians and Nederlanders speak French. It's a common language over here, too.
Kek, talk about assumptions.. French isn't too common among Dutch Muslims, because French speaking Muslims tend to live in France or Belgium for obvious reasons. The intelligence agencies literally concluded that risks are comparatively high in groups of French speaking radicals, and thay those networks expand into mostly French spreaking areas..

>Couldn't that be a product of the laws of Belgium and a failure of the EU laws you both live by that give free passage?
Its mostly the fact that Belgium has tolerated radicals for decades and decades on end. EU open borders are just a nice bonus, but they are open in all 28 member states. Belgium isn't unique in that sense.
>What's the point of basing your cell in any one country if the next one south has no border?
Because Brussels is FUBAR. Those neignorhoods are unlike anything in Europe..
>Maybe the whole thing is because Belgium has better hookers. Maybe they bathe more?
No, they just have an excellent climate for terrorists to settle.

You're spewing memes again, but that doesn't changr anything I've said. Every grenade is not an act of terror, and the terror in Europe is not new.

That makes sense.
You guys were huge in North Africa, and you let a lot of them in. No doubt the NAs taught French to other arabs.
In our past, we had a lot of trouble with French-speaking natives because it was a trade language here, too.

>You guys were huge in North Africa

This is not a French flag, but yes. They were. Algeria especially..

It is real

>gang war between somalian mafia and afghan mafia

Sweden's idea of domestic terrorism.

There's no solid proof, it's supposed to be gang war, but truth is, when you actually read shit on the subject, the police is lost and really doesn't know who did it nor who's the target.

"Gang war" just seems to mean "we don't know, but what else could it be, it sure couldn't be those nice refugees we're housing right?" It's just another way of taking the blame for something that is foreign.