So Sup Forums, if Trump is the God Emperor, what would you say to this Space Marine?

So Sup Forums, if Trump is the God Emperor, what would you say to this Space Marine?

vulkan lives!

>Why is a Space Marine believing in a "God" Emperor
>Must be Alpha Legion spy

>I'm not a God guys
>Really
>Let me just freeze time, bend thousands of people to my will, heal people with a touch, obliterate my son Horus body and soul, and fight actual Gods.

> Not acknowledging the God Emperor
> Falsely accusing an Astarte of espionage.

Stop worshipping your dad, Lorgar. Or he will fedora-tip-exterminate your homeworld again

Wait is Girlyman reinstating the "no gods only man" rule? Would explain why he just all the sudden allow Cypher and the fallen into his midst

Vulkan's a perpetual, which explains his "Fuck Da Inqusition!" attitude.

Fuck off Logar.

Space Marine chapters (with the odd exception) have never likened Daddy E with godhood.

I betcha anything OP is phishing for someone to make a crack at the Salamanders for being black.

....and then for someone else to bring up that they aren't actually black, they just have a genetic defect in their geneseed that turns them coal black with red eyes.

And then some other user will go:
>being black is genetic defect
>zomg Games Workshop bringing da redpill bantz!

When a much more fun thread would be about how Naggoroth in Warhammer Fantasy (R.I.P. In Peace) is essentially where America would be, and relies entirely on the slave trade to function.

>nigger

They were only made basketball american black because one Eavy Metal painter fucked up during the Codex Armageddon release.

Can't wait for the 2nd Warhammer Total War given where it is set.

It's more a comment about how Big-E treats black people equally, unlike Trump.

Why is this just a copy of our planet? I've never played war hammer in my life. Lack of creativity?

I think they actually were black in the earlier lore. And their geneseed isn't a defect so much as an adaptation to their world.

In any case the OP falls flat because Salamanders are one of the most bro tier chapters around.

Way way way back in the day all GW stuff wasn't very serious. WHFB was just a system to use all your D&D models for an army game.

So making the WHFB world similar to Earth meant they could do cheeky things involving the races and ethnic tropes.

If you want to see a lack of creativity look at what they killed WHFB for, Age of Sigmar.

>Salamanders
>Black
>not just white folk with dark grey skin and red eyes due to geneseed mutation

I would say "take this shit to or Plebbit and ask there instead".

No their geneseed was defective and screwed up their skin pigmentation. Just like that one Blood Angels successor with the pale white skin and solid green eyes.

There are only a handful of Chapters left with a completely intact and non-mutated geneseed with all the original traits.

IN HIS NAME

>Why is this just a copy of our planet?

Warhammer Fantasy is an amalgamation of Fantasy tropes + Historical Wargaming. Originally Games Workshop used to publish army books for Historical wargames. When they stopped, they sorta incorporated the idea into Warhammer Fantasy Battles to bring over their old fanbase. Warhammer Fantasy is(or was before it was killed) a great game for both fans of high fantasy settings, and those who liked all the historical references for the settings and armies.

Also you probably know that Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k are two separate settings, and that 40k also has Terra AKA Earth?

The only reason warhammer faggots get away with their brony tier autism is because warhammer visually acceptable for a grown man to take interest in.

But you take it too far, you need to insert warhammer into everything. You entire world is viewed through the autistic warhahmmer lens. It's pathetic.

Excuse me, this is Warhammer 40K

Same shit.

Thank you for your service

>dark grey skin
>being a plebbitard

Rude nips need not participate

Says the nip who probably plays dating games.

>plebbitard

They're literally Europeans with a geneseed mutation, not nigger marines.

Fuck off nigger.

>They're literally Europeans
>not nigger marines.
Does not compute.

Where is this grey shit coming from? Their skin is midnight black from the mutation.

>he doesnt play warhammer dating games
NOTICE ME INQUISITOR!

>one drop
>in the bin

>NOTICE ME INQUISITOR!
So it's some masochism shit?

I'm so triggered
Yuyushikis are in high school

Make the Imperium great again?

Not to mention that two of them are puppets

"I'll hold the rope while you bring hillary to the tree"

Don't you have artifacts to find and mutants, heretics and xenon to kill?

The emperor protects.