Water Pasta - Ireland, 800 Corpses, Catholic Church

BREAKING, SEARCH THE TUAM BABIES

Corpses found last Friday and child trafficking allegations. We need more info connecting the catholic church to said gates. What's the pedometer reading on this?

freakyleaks.org/2017/03/06/796-baby-remains-found-in-ireland-mother-and-childrens-home-in-tuam-breaking/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Secours_Mother_and_Baby_Home

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/03/mass-grave-of-babies-and-children-found-at-tuam-orphanage-in-ireland

historicgraves.com/blog/miscellanea/archaeology-tuam-workhouse-st-mary-s-mother-baby-home-personal-perspective

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/ireland/special-investigation-fears-over-trafficking-of-children-to-the-us-334315.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kt1sOF2Wa2A
carolinefarrow.com/2017/03/04/tuam-revisited/
carolinefarrow.com/2014/06/07/tuam-breaking-800-babies-were-not-dumped/
catholicleague.org/irelands-mass-graves-story-is-fake-news/
culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MyE4Nuw_U1k
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/03/mass-grave-of-babies-and-children-found-at-tuam-orphanage-in-ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=JF-Ta3g6h54
catholicleague.org/myths-of-the-magdalene-laundries/
catholicleague.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/DEBUNKING-PHILOMENA-cover.pdf
carolinefarrow.com/2014/02/10/ireland-and-abuse-the-cover-up-exposed/
google.com/search?q=diagram&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlwEJPcHfYkabCPkaiwELEKjU2AQaBAgDCAoMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEiidCKcI4RPcE6QIvAiwE58IqQaKEpU35DOfPvQ_18z_1wM-4_10TbFPc0_1GjCM6DC-QCl-CXpUhFWZfuDzygN-7yD0ixpTlUoN7n7wgIX1v82Q0N_1I2m0jOadGlgAgBAwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBNvyAy8M&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiS_6Ka78HSAhUY4GMKHbO4ApMQwg4IGSgA&biw=1369&bih=741#imgrc=_
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-tuam-tank-another-myth-about-evil-ireland/15140
google.com/search?q=boy love logo origin&biw=1369&bih=741&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWqbO8-MHSAhULxGMKHcIVB8oQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=druid symbol&*
souvenirsfromgreece.com/details.php?prid=163&p_id=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no such thing as pedogate

Why do you people give digging for something that does no exist? There is no pizzagate and it's been disproven like 800 times. You guys have no factual evidence to back up any of your claims.

u r a fagit pedo
KYS fagit pedo

Nice ad hominem attack oh wait nevermind it was actually not nice but weak. You need to Accept the fact that this delusional outlook about our politicians being satanic pedophiles is unhealthy. You are so disconnected from reality.

pretty sure they have disrupting these threads down to a botting level

this when will drumpfkins acknowledge they are btfo, lol

I agree with you user these autistic man children are so happy with their own lives they just want to hurt innocent business owners and politicians that have our best interest in mind.

im glad i wasnt born an orphan

the pedophile seems to know alot of info on this. i wonder what else you know

If anything, the blood thirsty english demons are behind this.

The day of the rope is coming pedo enablers. Hope the $0.02 was worth it.

I'm from the UK, the majority of our politicians are pedos, as well as several Royals. Prince Andrew doesn't see anything wrong with sharing some 12-year-old masseuse with his buddy, Jeffrey Epstein.
Operation Ore, a sting operation, netted the details of several high-level pedos, including, it is said, Gordon Brown, our former PM. Pete Townshend of "The Who" was the fall guy for Operation Ore. His credit card details were found on several lolita sites. He never done jail time, and had the conditions of his "sentence" quashed - to meet some "vulnerable kids" in the USA.

Don't forget to sage this thread

I wonder which thread you're trying to slide by making a thread about fake news user.

I think this is more a thing that happens when you ban abortion.

what does this have to do with pedos? sounds like an orphanage just put 800 unwanted babies to sleep just like pounds do with dogs every day.

because of trafficking to the US (see link), and Catholic church are known pedos. this is breaking, might not be related. Anyone else got info?

irishexaminer.com/ireland/special-investigation-fears-over-trafficking-of-children-to-the-us-334315.html

This happened several years ago. The remains are either accounted for (because they died of sickness from lack of medicine druing the war era) or they were from outbreaks before that when they couldn't get funding because the Brits hated them and gave them a small portion for each person there.

Sure... blame the Brits for the flaws of the Catholic Church.

oh jesus that nun on the right looks creepy as fuck lads

yes, but the commission released more info Friday. Other places in the area suspecting more corpses.

i saw somewhere that they died of malnutrition, which would count as infanticide by neglect

youtube.com/watch?v=kt1sOF2Wa2A

Thread reported and saged

The user that posted this thread is sliding the trump general. Please disregard this thread.

pfff

hi my name is Sup Forums I am the bringer of pedo justice, I am morally superior to each and every one of you, now excuse me while I go furiously masturbate to questionably aged girls getting catfished on omegle

The church hides pedos. I've heard stories from people that they were molested and when they reported the crime, no one(police,neighbours,friends,teachers) acted on it. The priests were fucked off to africa to commit horrors.

Slide meets slide. Which door is the devil and which is the angel?

settle down, beavis

>that file name

What is wrong with this user?

Just trying to derail the thread with intentionally obvious samefagging.

He's a papist pedo cunt

You know those babies have all been dead for like a hundred years, right? This is archaeology that you're talking about, not CSI.

I don't know who you hope to convince m8.

We've all seen the evidence, the kids pictures, the sick pedo fucks handling them, heard the blood cudling child screams n shit. Listened to victims testimonies and their cry for help

What do you even hope to accomplish here

>The Sisters managed a better than 90% survival rate in their Home, when we know historically that orphanages and foundling homes even in the USA during the pre-antibiotic era could have the horrifyingly opposite result: in one New York City home, a 90% death rate. This is not because of abuse or neglect, but the simple facts of life and death when infants and small children were ravaged by infectious childhood diseases.

>The best medical advice of the time was that the remains of children who succumbed to these diseases should be buried as soon as possible to prevent the spread of the infection. Hence their interment in vertical shaft graves or crypts, which were common in public institutions throughout the region, and are being dug and used to this day in Croatia and elsewhere in Europe. The Sisters lobbied the County Galway for better provisions, and concentrated their resources on food, soap and clothing for the living, not on caskets, headstones or individual graves for those who died.

>In direct contravention of allegations of abuse, neglect or deliberate starvation, a Tuam Herald report in 1949 on the Inspection of the home, says that “they found everything in very good order and congratulated the sisters on the excellent conditions in their Institution”. An earlier Board of Health report in 1935, says that “Tuam is one of the best managed institutions in the country”. In 1944, the Matron requested that all occupants were immunized against Diphtheria.It was also recommended that vaccines for whooping cough were supplied. Is this indicative of an uncaring attitude?

But hey, why let facts and a proper historical perspective get in the way of a good virtue-signaling session?

Monkey believes everything it reads.

Megyn Kelly of FOX news already proved pizzagate was a hoax and fake because she invited the comet ping pong owner on her show who said its fake.

Megyn Kelly even said only losers would think pizzagate is real. GIVE IT UP LOSERS!

>wealthy American pays to adopt baby
>nuns get more money for the orphanage and the baby gets to grow up with rich American parents instead of living in some poverty-stricken Irish shithole

Problem, potatonigger?

>6 posts by this ID

this is why shills will always lose.

>Potatonigger believes anglo-owned media when sensationalist claims have already been debunked.

carolinefarrow.com/2017/03/04/tuam-revisited/
carolinefarrow.com/2014/06/07/tuam-breaking-800-babies-were-not-dumped/

then there's this bullshit:

catholicleague.org/irelands-mass-graves-story-is-fake-news/

>The church hides pedos

Because that's what psychologists at the time were telling them to do. Government schools have more abusers, and unlike the church, still shuffle them around.

culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html

the children had mothers who were living in the home.....

they worked an industrial laundry service for the unwed mothers. The mothers didn't give the babies willingly. Orphans is one thing. Maybe the kids were better off, idk, just figure it out.

>the children had mothers who were living in the home.....

Voluntarily.

>they worked an industrial laundry service for the unwed mothers.

So they were given jobs.

>The mothers didn't give the babies willingly.

Yes they did. There was no coercion.

the survivors beg to differ. Survivors from the incident are on interview claiming the babies were taken from them. Because, of course, we all know the catholic church would never treat women anything but equal

youtube.com/watch?v=MyE4Nuw_U1k

>psychologists were telling the church to hide pedos
I honestly dont think the church needed any motivation huebro

>>the children had mothers who were living in the home.....
>Voluntarily.
There was nothing voluntary about it. If you were single and had a baby bump you were more or less dragged in.

>So they were given jobs.
Yes. Irrelevant, whether you think it was benedictive of not.

>>The mothers didn't give the babies willingly.
>Yes they did. There was no coercion.
Babies were often pried from the hands of mothers or stolen while they were asleep.

I know you want to defend the Church hue bro, but the amount of evidence against them makes things clear. They will never be forgiven. Keep an eye to your own priests.

good points

>theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/03/mass-grave-of-babies-and-children-found-at-tuam-orphanage-in-ireland

Nope, they've been dead since 1950s and 1970s. People responsible for that are still most likely alive (and in USA)

Still, those kids died in "basement complex of 20 chambers" by hunderds in 1950s

youtube.com/watch?v=JF-Ta3g6h54

I have met people who have been in the homes. Its not ancient history, its the 1950's. Everyone knows of someone who was abused, you wont know the scale of the abuse unless you talk to the people. Believe your shitty geocity amateur blog or w/e shit that is. Ape.

Literally and figuratively kill yourself, you absolutely worthless nigger.

>I agree with you user these autistic man children are so happy with their own lives they just want to hurt innocent business owners and politicians that have our best interest in mind.

Just...wow

>survivors

About as reliable as your average "campus rape victim".

Also
>(((BBC)))

See
catholicleague.org/myths-of-the-magdalene-laundries/
catholicleague.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/DEBUNKING-PHILOMENA-cover.pdf

The place closed in 1962. Most of the deaths were in the 1920's and 1930's when access to medicine was worse.

Also
>(((The Guardian)))

Those kids died because they were in a poor as fuck rural area with poor access to medicine. The nuns actually did a great job of keeping them alive with what they had.

>I have met people who have been in the homes

Anecdotal evidence is a pretty weak basis for an argument.

Especially since the vast minority of abusers were clergy.

carolinefarrow.com/2014/02/10/ireland-and-abuse-the-cover-up-exposed/

>Still, those kids died in "basement complex of 20 chambers" by hunderds in 1950s

No, they were buried in a crypt with 20 chambers.

there have been many other cases of these catholic-run orphanages having tons of child corpses underneath, same thing happened in canada in their homes for the native canadian children. I believe in Ireland there is another orphanage where they found hundreds of baby remains in the site's septic tank also.

The real creepy part is what happens to the kids that the church was selling-who was buying them and for what?

Praise Kek!

Bump

>there have been many other cases of these catholic-run orphanages having tons of child corpses underneath, same thing happened in canada in their homes for the native canadian children.

Except that's bullshit. It was made up by some Indian dindu groups for gibmedats from the Canadian government.

>he real creepy part is what happens to the kids that the church was selling-who was buying them and for what?

Wealthy American couples who wanted to adopt. That's the whole story, you illiterate fuck.

all of your sources seem to be from Catholic bloggers. never ask a surgeon if you need an operation. you seem a little upset that your church is a suspect, but comeonnow, slit em already

google.com/search?q=diagram&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlwEJPcHfYkabCPkaiwELEKjU2AQaBAgDCAoMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEiidCKcI4RPcE6QIvAiwE58IqQaKEpU35DOfPvQ_18z_1wM-4_10TbFPc0_1GjCM6DC-QCl-CXpUhFWZfuDzygN-7yD0ixpTlUoN7n7wgIX1v82Q0N_1I2m0jOadGlgAgBAwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBNvyAy8M&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiS_6Ka78HSAhUY4GMKHbO4ApMQwg4IGSgA&biw=1369&bih=741#imgrc=_

>What are ID's
I got a rope just for you faggot. I will research this all night because of your pathetic diversion attempt.

Says the guy who trusts the fucking (((Guardian))).

And here you thought we only ate potatoes. Jokes on you niggers, we ate babies too.

Let me guess, you'll pull out the same excuse if I were to post a guardian article about Jimmy Saville.

>Questionable sources suddenly become reliable when they confirm my suspicions.

Here's an article by an atheist explaining why the Tuam story was bullshit the first time around.

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-tuam-tank-another-myth-about-evil-ireland/15140

Was playing Total war: rome and looked at one of my settlements and saw the same symbol in the center of the town except it was more square. WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

Article by a PAPIST PEDO APOLOGIST, more like

this one?

>2017

>being a christcuck

>2017
>Being a leaf

Half you faggots are poo-in-loos, the other half are chinks.

YES!!!

I have nothing bad to say about your shithole jungle of a country, since you provide the internet with so much good liveleak content. Look at this favela ape get uppity, sad!

>implying there's any white people in brazil

shut the fuck up, big booty shemale.

Also i'm going to join a brazilian battlefield 2 server today and teamkill u faggots, it's awesome hearing the monkeys rage in their retarded version of Portuguese.

You ching-chong fedora fags literally elected your worst leader's idiot son. Yov've got no right to look down on any one.

pizzagate is not real guys.

>Yov've

Huehue

can't find any origin. which faction in Total War were you conquering? google.com/search?q=boy love logo origin&biw=1369&bih=741&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWqbO8-MHSAhULxGMKHcIVB8oQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=druid symbol&*

>u

I was Scipii and I was looking at my military capital don't remember who I took it off.

Just stay off my video games, why do so many brazilians play battlefield 2 anyway? Is it your shitty computers?

must be greece. Makes sense if it was early in the game against the scipii. can you find out what province it was?

souvenirsfromgreece.com/details.php?prid=163&p_id=

i mean, this shit happened in the 1950s and 60s at an orphanage that helped unmarried mothers give birth and abandon their babies. out of the countless tens of thousands of children that went through their programs, about 800 died from the Great Famine, stillbirths, etc and were interred on site. It's not that weird.

do you guys even read the articles and links you post, or do you just read headlines and come up with conspiracies and fearmongering based solely on that?

Also this has been known about since the 1970s.

Think it was Syracus.

That is the whole liberal playbook. Fearmongering and scare tactics. Keep repeating it louder and louder until people are brainwashed into believing it as truth.

Yeah, that all could be true. But it could also be true that the nuns were killing them and selling them a little too early. The point is to normalize the idea that orphans exist on scales that can be trafficked on mass, and there's evidence of foul play. How many witnesses would you need?

Daily reminder that the catholic church is for cucks, jews, rapists and leftists.

Is this why all the fairy folklore was centered around baby snatching? Those fairies loved some potatoniglets.