Trump's rhetoric does not lead to viole-

Trump's rhetoric does not lead to viole-

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/21/anti-muslim-assaults-reach-911-era-levels-fbi-data-show/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here's source

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/21/anti-muslim-assaults-reach-911-era-levels-fbi-data-show/

Yeah it was Trump and totally not ISIS n shiet

Nice

It's sad that a religion of peace has the most violence done against them.

Get your shit together, America.

op is not a fggo-
shareblue is not behind these "-" threa-

>People post facts and statistics that I don't like are shills
kys

>9/11 era levels
>that's a bad big scary amount trust me
I mean it's not like they are at war with us right user?

Stop using that ''interrupted thought' meme then cuck

>STOP USING MEMES ON THE INTERNET

Good, double it.

its not enough you retard

given the most recent democrat party scandals, how do you neets still get paid to shill?

Good.

I do it for free nigger, it's not my fault you can't come up with a proper counter-argument

good luck getting normies on your side with edgy one-liners.

You mean it went down?

Nice.

Now show the data for the muslim assaults

Your facts and statistics are used with bias. You extrapolate things which are not true. It's like saying "Apple consumption has risen, therefore the population is becoming addicted to cyanide."

That's your job not mine.

If only Sweden had balls to do that

I hope it grows exponentially

Anyone got a chart comparing number of muslims killed in the USA by these attacks with number of americans killed in the USA by muslim terrorists?

They must be nearly the same r-right?

Using harsh language, throwing bacon or any other preserved meat at someone, or having a punch up with them does not constitute an "attack".

There's no doubt that Trump isn't entirely responsible for the spike in anti-Islam attacks, but to say that his campaign didn't fuel the fire is just being petty.

But ISIS and the like aren't real muslims so his words weren't even directed at them

>how do you neets still have a job

So they were just directed at Muslims who are not a part of ISIS? Hmm...

>but to say that his campaign didn't fuel the fire is just being petty

bringing it up then is pretty petty, you ever account for the spike in terrorist attacks on the west perpetrated by Muslims as a factor or does that actually not support your partisan narrative?

Yes, good

We can only finally have peace on this planet when all these FUCKING ANIMALS are exterminated.

Islam is a cancer upon this planet and only if we stamp it out with extreme prejudice is when we can finally step into a golden future.

King nigger's been race baiting for 8 years. What you're seeing now is a reaction against that if anything. Frankly it's a miracle something ten times worse hasn't happened by now.

There's your counterargument faggot, now go back to sucking your wife's boyfriend's cock.

Getting what they deserve

>9/11-era

What happened on 9/11? What did our government do afterwards?

>11/21/anti-muslim-assaults-reach-911-era-levels-fbi-data-show/

Impossible because Trump supporters are all pussies according to the left. These are all false flags obviously.

No I meant the other way around

>Muslims increasing in numbers in western countries
>causing more crimes as they go
>suddenly it's all trumps fault they're getting attacked
.egaS

>causing more crimes as they go
Prove it buddy, I'm the only fucking person ITT who has bothered to link to some sort of source instead of pulling out info from my ass.

People fighting back against settlers of a hostile culture is a perfectly healthy reaction.
Look at the native Americans to see what happens when you fail at keeping out the enemy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Wtf i love Trump (even more) now

>news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/cologne-is-every-day-europes-rape-epidemic/news-story/e2e618e17ad4400b5ed65045e65e141d

from a somewhat reputable news outlet as well

Surprised?
Muslim terror attacks in the west moved to 9/11 level as well

normies hate islam, but carry on preaching to them to tolerate ugly arabs, they'll surely vote for you

This is your job?

>Anti-Muslim assaults reach 1/100000th of Anti-Christian assaults circa 9/11

Muzzies get the fuck out. We're cleaning house.

come back

Cherry picking

True, we should also stop condemning neo-nazis and communists because that leads to violence.

>Trump's rhetoric does not lead to viole-
>Still believing the dems aren't behind ALL of it

Oh how unfortunate

good, eye for an eye

Chart ends at 2015
ITS TRUMPZZ fault