Why do you hate France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Egrfsn2CU8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because of your shitty attitude

Cowards

It's full of French.

I don't hate France, we were the same country for a while.

My great grandfather and his brother died fighting in France.

They are the only other country than my own that I would probably fight for.

Because you found a way to ruin Paris even more

You won't build a plant here you give me inexpensive 2CVs so I can pretend to be in an old-timey movie.

All of the degeneracy of the last 30 years can be attributed to the French. Hopefully they are sold into slavery by Algerians.

I also have very fond childhood memories of going on holiday to quiberon.

stop (You)ing yourself, homo

You've exported shoddy goods lately.

I am Canadian

That's not a nice way to talk about radical islamic terrorism. Shame on you!

Nah, it's full of Africans.

>All of the degeneracy of the last 30 years can be attributed to the French. Hopefully they are sold into slavery by Algerians.

Even though France is a degenerated shithole you outdid them by far

>They are the only other country than my own that I would probably fight for.

I think we need a remake of this meme but with France sending the British off to fight in 1914 and 1939

I love France

Says the american

I certainly would not fight for your country.

>you dont want to speak english to tourists
>you're rude to white tourists but nice to niggers
>you have big noses
>you are proud of something that is non-existant anymore
>you're full of niggers
>you're basically a synonym for a retreat (white flag)

Because most French are so mindlessly chauvinistic that they would defend their own genocide if it happened by the French government.

Because it's not France anymore

Well in fact some french people defend the "genocide" of the catholic of Vendée diront the early years of the Republic

coming from an american. This is dense

you are the core of all the degeneracy spread in the western world since the 70's

Thanks Berkeley and the Frankfurt school

The thing is I don't hate France. I actually really like France.
I hate to see what is happening to France, and what the french are doing right now.
I hate the fact that their country is being ruined and they don't do anything about it.

Get your shit together France please

I think the Frankfurt School might have been in Frankfurt.

But I'm not sure since I've never been to school.

I don't. I love you, even after centuries of warfare between us. Our rivalry and hatred for one another was so intense we went around the world, colonized the untermensch, and fought each other globally.

I don't.

Any man who considers himself a defender of Western Civilization is commanded to call himself a Francophile.

If I had to some up France in one word it would be Cunt

>Why do you hate France?

Experience.Disgustingly xenophobic towards all other EU countries. A backward linguistic ghetto.

>If I had to some up France in one word it would be Cunt

Yes that's about right.

i just don't like your language
and your food
and your wine

But they sure do love niggers lmao

>Any man who considers himself a defender of Western Civilization is commanded to call himself a Francophile.

You clearly have never been there.

The French state destroyed Catholic France. What is left over is not a nation but a failed linguistic experiment. The real failure of western civilization was loosing so many lives repeatedly liberating a nation that is so loathsome in both groveling for other nations young men to die in its defense while so proud of it's ingratitude.

Did you guys know it's illegal to get a paternity test in France? Literal cucks.

It's really just a shitty version of Italy.

Arrogant, rude, communists.

That would make no sense

>Did you guys know it's illegal to get a paternity test in France? Literal cucks

Only because the committee for the french language in paris has failed to authorize a new word in the french language for it, therefore no such thing as a paternity test exists.

And they are cucks.

>memecenter.com

Coming from a none country whose claim to fame was being occupied by Nazis and Soviets at the same time and toilet cleaning

Thank you man!

Is it true that, at the end of 1800/start of 1900 only 1 in 5 Frenchmen spoke French?
I've heard that most people spoke some old dialects, now forgotten.
Were these people 'foreigners' or just native Frenchmen?

Also, do you really have 'official French' as opposed to 'spoken French', which are massively different, and which no one uses outside government?

ITT: French history

We don't hate you cousin!
You are a bit arrogant but is more a thing for people of Paris, even other french say that :)

Because it's a shithole populated of arabized retards.

how come the majority of the americans know absolutely nothing about history?

Feel the same about britain and the uk to some extent
Its funny because after one millenial of shared history we will suffer the same faith, how cool is that ?

Melli mello'd that well up

He's not entirely wrong though. Influent people like Foucault, Sartre or Veil really were central to the liberal shit we witness in the western world.

And don't forget the riots of May 68 and their aftermath on France and European culture.

It indeed was in Frankfurt, but moved to Swiss then New York for a while because of the Nazi regime.

Jewish controlled education system

Vous êtes jaloux, ragez pas :)

The official french is the french of Paris. But there is some important differences of pronouciations between regions like the south or the east near germany ( who also speaking some germanic languages)

The official french was imposed by school. Teachers refused students that speaking other languages than official french

Is the official french still to call paris "gay paris"?

Don't worry, it's like that in England too. I'm never entirely sure what the fuck language Scousers and Geordies speak in.

Your government let the child rapist Roman Polanski stay in france for more than 40 years...

Not sure about the figures, but the Revolution then Napoleon worked to institute French as the national language. For everything administrative and teaching.

They were a lot of dialects, like Breton in Brittany (pic related), Picard in the northern parts, Occitan in the south, Basque, plus tons of local ones. So it's perfectly possible a good part of France didn't speak French.

In fact, the only part that would speak "French" at the time would be the region around Paris.

That is for Italy too. The offical Italian is the Tuscanian dialect. Specifically, of 1-2 cities.
In other places only rich and educated people used to speak it well after the unification. Other used to speak dialects or just other languages (french, languedoc), and not all latin (german, slovenian, greek, albanian, croatian..).

Before the unification was even more complicated, royality in specific domains was from outside. It was like in England, with the royality speaking french for a long time.

because you are gay and dont wash yourselves

you know, Paris doesn't really represent France. Most of the non parisians frenchs, called " provinciaux " by parisians, doesn't really like Paris and their habitants.

¨Parisians are really arrogants, but most of frenchs aren't

I don't
France is the most based nation on Earth
Based Napoleon

Alright that makes sense. I just read all that and it mentioned 1904 Nobel prize winner in literature, Frédéric Mistral, whose book was entirely in language called Provençal, which isn't used in anywhere anymore. Just made me wonder.

So it's just dialect? not languages per se.

Prove it cunt

I actually have a high regard for France I would like to see it fulfill its status as a Great Power in whatever revision of the EU takes shape.

I, too, was a victim of our Jewish Prussian education system that results in burgers being chronically stupid.

dialects, yes. But some languages, like alsacien ,breton and basque have simply nothing relative to the official french. Alsacian is a language near german, breton is pure celtic, and basque have simply no root with any other language in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=Egrfsn2CU8E
Lets see if you hear any real differences
Im Picard and people here struggle to understand us
In the south the accent is totally different too, but those are only accents, not different language, in the past there was langue d'oc which is now completely dead
Breton is still a thing but only old people speak it
Corsican is still a thing even today

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

France is no longer France.

People usually knew both their local dialect and French during the period that goes from the 1800s to mid 50s.

Sadly, the only people I know who can speak Picard or Berrychon are the elderly. So some of these languages are slowly dying out.

EU is shit imposed by our corrupted politicians. God bless UK for leaving it before us. According to this, we can have a feedback for our frexit

I wouldn't go to France.

true, these languages are dying. I'm Alsacian, and it's very rare to see young people speaking alsacien

I don't really speak/understand a word of French, so it's pretty hard to notice any differences.
Nord Picardie sounded much more different in here than the others. Might be something to do with the speaker though.

Talking speed too is pretty speaker specific usually so can't make statements on that

That's my thinking. We'll take care of the UK ("special relationship") and that will put you in a better position to bargain with Germany and/or the rest of the EU to fix its shit.

This is a great opportunity to shake things up and create a better system before the whole thing shits the bed.

We all know what (((polls))) are worth, but according to them, MLP will lose at the second turn no matter what happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017

c'est assez drôle d'ailleurs. Quand je suis en vacances dans le sud de la France et que je parle avec mon accent, on pense que je suis belge !

Tradition.

I hope Le Pen saves you from the brown hordes so we can continue to be the best of enemies forever

How does that work ? I mean 1st round MLP is leading every poll and 2nd round drastically losing everything? In some cases stay at the same number as the first poll.

pussies and ultra liberals, cant even defend their own country without being backed up by larger militaries

I guess it's the same in most places. How many young speaks Gaelic anymore in Ireland? It's mostly old people.

It's like that:

First turn:
You can vote for any candidate (there is like 15)

Second turn:
You have to vote again, but this time you can only vote for the two that had the most votes during the first turn.

Well that's just what everyone says.

The truth is, any sane real Parisians has long left Paris. A few still resist, but most aren't there anymore, a significant part remains in the suburbs, while the rest have spread all over France.

The "modern Parisians" are in fact "provinciaux" who came to Paris looking for a job, and still shit on Parisians even though there are none of them left around. And then there's plenty shitskins.

You are too cocky, without reasons to be.
Also, you are racist even though you are a blacked country.

So the statistics are assuring that MLP will be on the second turn, but that she will lose, because while the 30~% of people who voted for her during the first turn will vote for her again, most of those that didn't vote for her will vote AGAINST her.

We had the exact same thing a decade ago with the second mandate of Chirac.

Yeah no shit, but according to (((polls))) everyone who votes something else switches to macron/fillon in 2nd round?
Let's all hope MLP gets high energy elections

You wave a white flag everytime something goes violent and pose as an icon of ressistance when in fact you are a symbol of cowardace and degeneracy
>Muh joanna darc
your women are more bave than your men

My mother went to paris with some friends and was almost assaulted by a north african, said she is not coming back.

Ye, just usually atleast some of the voters jump to the both sides. Not just uniting against someone. Seems weird

Not _everyone_ since she has 25/30~% at the first turn and 37/43~% at the second one.

But still not enough at all.

Sometimes your odour is so bad we smell it across the channel.

Or that is because you expelled every polish janitors in the UK so now you have to stick with indians

What polls don't take account of, is that while when you get interrogated for a poll, you answer right away, most people still don't go to vote.

Especially non-whites, they barely vote at all.

So she _will_ gain some points in comparison with the polls, since those voting for her are angry and will get their ass to the polling stations.

While the mainstream people, well, they don't care that much.

>not wantong Fillon to won

Why?

Marine a commie bitch, she betrayed her father and is Russia's bitch

Not even Trump and Farage treat her as their equal

I like the French too.
Especially that farmer who drove his tractor through a McDonald's.
Escargot > Big Mac

That being said, while this is true for the first turn, a lot of people see the result of the first turn, go "OH SHIT, the "far right" might win, we have to actually go and vote for the second turn now", so there is a higher presence rate at the second turn, to actually vote "against" FN.

Same thing happened a decade ago.

>Especially non-whites, they barely vote at all.
That was my big suspicion during the Trump campaign, as a person living in a highly non-white city.

Not only did the non-whites and questionably-legals not show up for Hillary events, but they also didn't show up to the polls.