You guys read the politico article about us...

you guys read the politico article about us? they're playing up the importance of Sup Forums so political meme consultants can make millions trying to force memes here in 2020. this site is going to get even shittier as the consultants beta test their memes between now and the next election.

you can be damn sure the democrats are going to spend shit loads of money on memes next time around. they're going to fuck it up so bad. we have to figure out a way to take advantage of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ySsLf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((ben schreckinger))) archive it and post link
also leftys are shit at making memes they just steal our memes

Leftists are so fucking retarded. They really think Sup Forums is responsible for everything,

archive.fo/ySsLf

>They really think Sup Forums is responsible for everything,
i feel like twitter is where most of the crazy shit goes down. a good portion of Sup Forums is just funny caps from twitter.

hose message boards matter,” said Angelo Carusone, president of Media Matters for America, an advocacy group founded by Clinton ally David Brock. Carusone pointed to the boards’ role in pushing conspiracy theories about Clinton’s health and their lesser-known work trying to discredit Clinton in the eyes of black voters, in part with memes invoking her use of the racially tinged term “superpredator” in 1996. Carusone also said that the boards’ organized harassment across the internet—“raids” of other social media platforms and comment sections—discouraged expressions of pro-Clinton sentiment from people caught off guard by the vitriol. The former Clinton aide said such harassment contributed to a tendency among Clinton supporters to congregate in secret, members-only Facebook groups, where they were preaching to the proverbial choir.

shit i guess this shareblue thing isnt a meme

Reminder that bogposting is an engineered meme test. I think the alien picture meme is less likely, but still possibly another experiment.

Don't fall for forced memes.

This must be what Vlad Putin feels like too. He has 1/10th of the power that the media and the left thinks he does.

Sup Forums is dead, we need a new place to /pol.

But you faggots will never leave.

Congrats Sup Forums,the guy who wrote that article is even more autistic than most of you

i'll probably just go to 8ch to be honest

Any drawfags?

>They bubble up from the fever swamps of the internet, shrouded in anonymity, as agents of chaos and mockery.

Nice imagery here, meme warrior rises as the waters of the swamp fall. Revealed like an ancient statue or Atlantis.

>>They bubble up from the fever swamps of the internet, shrouded in anonymity, as agents of chaos and mockery.
That's beautiful

UNATCO knows

They don't understand that young whute men make memes, and since Democrats don't care about young white men, their memes will always be shit.

oh wow

>Gamergate also hardened anti-political correctness sentiment on Sup Forums, and when administrators eventually banned discussion of the topic, it proved a boon to the nascent 8.C.h.a.n—a sort of ISIS to Sup Forums’s Al Qaeda, a splinter group whose founder believed Sup Forums had grown too controlled.

They have to dumb everything down to the lowest possible denominator

>The vaguely leftist hacking collective Anonymous

Anons, please remember
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE ALT-RIGHT

There is only chaos
beautiful, unspeakable chaos

This is typical of the Goebbels Press.

They blame /pol because they think that the problem with the eight years of the Sun King was The Messaging,

It was not bringing the world closer to war between the US and a Sino-Russian Entente, it was not the increasing assault on the Bill of Rights by the Left, it was not the anemic economic "recovery" from 2008 which State Propaganda Organs like the New York Times insisted were "full employment".

The Press helped the Ruling Party peddle lies and were surprised when the voters, who were much more grounded in reality, voted out the Ruling Party. And since the Goebbels Press lives in the same bubble that the Ruling Class lives in, they think it's all memes, messaging, and /pol, instead of the thieving and incompetence of the Left.

Voters knew better.

Clinton lost because she didn't focus her campaign on JOBS and IMMIGRATION. This is what the real USA (not the big cities) wanted to hear. She was the virtue signaling champion of the comfy middle class.

When reality doesn't match the theory, the theory is wrong, not the other way round. When will the American left understand this?

they're shilling fucking Schulz in Germany, and Sup Forums can't even handle that. On the one hand i think we're fucked, but on the other, nothing can beat the autistic shitposting happening here, so we'll be able to sort those faggots out

The greatest problem would be ignoring those idiots, as we're idiots by ourselves. We failed to ignore CTR, now imagine 20 CTRs on steroids - that would be 2020

> Braynard showed me a badge he ordered online to memorialize his service in the Great Meme War. It features Pepe the Frog—a cartoon symbol of mischievous fun or racist hatred, depending on whom you ask—and the name of his make-believe battalion, “The 1st Deplorables.”

This would be adorable if it was by my grandchild as opposed to a full-grown adult.

Sup Forums left wingers be like

Deus ex predicted many things, almost like illuminati cards

We dindu nuffin, it was reddit and 9gag that hacked the elections. They just shift the blame on us

I think that we should shill for Schulz also. Schulz would import so many shitskins that Germany would have to go nazi

Das rite

>article about memes
>60% of "memes" in picture are made up

Did the author do any research at all? Why are memes so impossible for news media to understand? Are they literally retarded?