Explain yourselves animal fuckers

It never ceases to puzzle or disgust me the amount of people who will quite happily turn a blind eye to, or make fun of, human suffering and death, including children. Yet those same people will go absolutely insane over the suffering or death of an animal.
The suffering or death of an animal, for no good reason, is horrible and if a person does it intensionally or through gross neglect they should be prosecuted.
So those anons reading who will giggle at ISIS execution videos but will cry like a faggot over some dumbass cat or dog getting booted, explain yourselves please.
The double standard that gets constantley displayed is disgusting, pathetic and only proves what a sheltered, coddled little fuckhead you are.

Pic related illustrates my point perfectly
>Inb4 le holohoax memes to distract from the fact that you are wrong and just want to fuck animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

humans are gay

Suffering is bad regardless of species.

The most enraging to me is when children, old people, or animals get beaten tho.
"HAHA I kick completely defenseless things for fun I'm so badass edgy and strong! XDDDD"

- A brain dead idiot who should be gassed

kittens are super kawaii and jews are like tape worm so burning them is fine

this. old people and children are my softspot. i do like some animal brutality videos like niggers kicking cats and shoveldog, the rest is horrible

Main difference is animal abuse is a real and serious problem, whereas the holocaust didn't happen and if it had it would be a solution.

Because humans are fucking evil and the cat literally did nothing wrong
fpbp

the kitty bit is real, unlike the holocaust
derp

let me put it in terms you can understand, star wars = ok because its not real

all animal species in general tend to not feel as sympathetic to other species that they feel are "challenging" them in terms of territory, food, dominance etc. People with lower IQs (nogs) tend to also be more cruel to animals like dogs as they see them closer to "equals" and therefore a threat.

tl;dr Another human is totally capable of killing me and taking my shit. A kitten isn't.

Cats are innocent Jews arent

Is this your OC?

If so well done. I like the kitty.

>waaahh animals are morally superior to human because i grew up watching disney movies and they sing and dance and save the forest from those nasty ebil loggers

fucking grow up, you children

>implying there's anything wrong with having sex with animals

why is it "WRRYYYYYYY" instead of "REEEEEE"?

Sup Forums hates mankind.

Are you little shits vegan? Do you little shits use any animal products whatsoever?

If you answered no to either or both of these questions, your cognitive dissonance is out of this world, and you should be summarily executed for mental defectiveness.

I've never understood animal cruelty laws...

It's an awfully Christian position to take for a secular government with a majority secular people.

because that image probably predates that meme by about 5 years

Your new is showing, straya.

Kittens don't subvert our societies

oyveys have no worth
cats are shit
dogs are loyal, loving creatures.

>cats are shit
delet this

And its dogs not cats fuckin Ahmed

Kittens are the heartless yellow menace of the animal world.
If you care about cats, you're a pussy.
Dogs are the only animals that matter, any other opinion is blatantly incorrect.
This is why yellows cook dog by the by.

>defending dogs
>posts a shit tier violent dog

Golden Retrievers are the true white man's dog. Every other big dog is violent af

How is that any close to being Christian, the Bible doesn't talk jack shit about Animals because they are treated like stock

DELET THIS

God fully endorses doing whatever the fuck you want to animals. According to God, that's what they're for. For you.

Animal rights is a secular stance that needless suffering is inherently bad whether it is human or animal.

So...you've never read the bible?

I'm on my phone, so I'll be a minute, but it's within the first 2 chapters of Genesis.

>t.nigger

why should we give a shit about something that happened over 70 years ago?

the kitty is hurt now!

Have you ever met an innocent human?

>being anti St Bernard

Kill yourself my man

Have you ever met an innocent animal?

Jews are not nice
Kittys are very nice
Oh and the holocaust didnt happen wake up

We like some animals and we don't like some animals, niggers are not one of my favorite animals.

Almost all of them are innocent

Same here. I hate faggots who obsess with animals to that degree. Psychotic pieces of shit

Most of them.

this

cats are blackpilled and dindu nuffin

Dogs are literal cucks that rely on humans for everything.
Cats can at least be taught to shit in the house and can go outside / exercise by themselves.
Even more cucked at the people who interpret selectively bread instinct and pack hierarchy as affection though.

>Golden retriever
If only daddy didn't take away your inheritance for not showing up to work at his law firm.
A retriever is better than a cat, much as the Indian succeeds the Chinaman.
It is a minor victory, barely worth mentioning.
A golden retriever will only fetch your feces after you shit yourself at a home invasion.
And whine at the robber for not throwing it.
A pug is superior. A fucking pug. If only because it cannot breathe and won't eat as much.

Animals dindu nuffin, the 6 gorrilion had it coming.

well unleash a cat into the woods and they'll come back with a dead rat or two

Because animals are inherently innocent and hold no ill will within themselves. Other than instinct a dog will never kill out of pleasure or because torture makes its dick hard. Whereas Jamal will kick a dog because its smart enough to understand the concept of cruelty, yet still acts upon it.

We agree user. This animal loving human disdaining faggotry is a disease...

Cat is innocent
Jew is not
OP is a faggot

Dogs are niggers
Cats are women

And the English are whales.
(Get it? I'm pretty proud of this one lol :-D)

Because the scale of compassion is
White baby> old white man > white man > cute animals > white good looking woman > ugly animals > ugly white woman > Asians > the rest of the world > Jews > niggers

Because human is human's natural enemy, We compete for resources and shit.
The less of you the more do I get.

This is why most people dont give a shit about other people but care about kittens

It's early stage cat ladyism

There are a lot of people online who are socially retarded and unable to interact with other human beings. They prefer animals because the animal does not have the capacity to challenge their behavior or ideas. They need to interact with an animal because otherwise the complexities of social interaction are too much for them to navigate.

You've run into one of these people when you see someone who says shit like "My cat is smarter than most of the people I know."

Animals are inherintly selfish. They're as far away from "innocent" as you can get.
Animals follow their instincts and their instincts only.
They have no moral compass.
Animals will happily kill, steal and rape with no remorse.
They don't perform selfless acts, try to help others or care about morality and self improvement.
Everything you perceive as animals being "cute" or "innocent" is selfish instinct.
Stop living in your fantasy land. Humans are much more innocent and righteous than animals could ever possibly be.

>posts a shit tier violent dog

Boxers are one of the family friendliest breeds.

It makes them predictable and incapable of betrayal.

A cat wont break its promissed and stab you in your back.

>using niggers instead of animals fits it very well
FTFY

Not an argument, you worthless tard.

Because only niggers hate animals.
Plus a million dead people are just too abstract to care about emotionally.

They are not capable of of understanding and following morals
Humans are and CHOSE to not follow them.

If you want the correct answer it is this:
Human weights of justice fall upon guilt.
The same people who want to gas the kikes do so because they believe the jews are guilty, and they are the same people who are outraged when they see a dog being thrown off a cliff because it didn't do nuffin.

Well, i guess i get some pleasure out of seeing people who aren't me suffer.

>What is peezygate

Jews are fucking gross even Jews hate them
Cats > power gap the size of a billion-dillion universes > Jews

Oh, they happily would if they could.

You've never seen cats leaving their owners to live with the neighbour because they were feeding them better?
Cats couldn't give two shits about loyalty.

animals like dogs really are worth more than a nigger
A nigger is much more likely to hurt you than a dog
Its proven that dogs feel empathy and love, its also proven that niggers dont

So yeah i'll feel for doggos and not for niggers

What fucking GERMAN claims that Jews have morals?
I'm on to you '''Kraut'''

>pic illustrates my strawman argument perfectly.

What the fuck happened to the UK? Nothing but shit cunts with fuck all worth saying coming out of that once-great place.

Nobody has empathy for a bearded allahu snackbar while its never fun to see an innocent animal get hurt, get over faggot

It's quite easy to explain. It starts off with some generalizations. Human beings tend to be corrupt. We're a plague on the earth. We destroy nature and do evil things. Animals on the other hand are innocent beings. They do only what they're taught or what's natural to them. They don't deserve suffering outside of nature

>Humans are and CHOSE to not follow them.
That's where you're wrong though.

Animals are neither capable of understanding or following morals

Humans are capable of understanding morals but are incapable of following them. Sin is generally the result of moral incontinence rather than deliberate pursuit of evil.

What the fuck are you talking about.
I said humans.

>Entire thread about Jews and cats
>O I wasn't taking about the Jews tho...

Because animals aren't assholes different from most humans.

I would rather save a dog over a criminal nigger.

Jews continuously make fun of their victims in all the genocides they committed, what's the big deal. It's okay when Jews do it?

Hurr durr the holodomor is fake, it wasn't jewish etc

Basically humans are a shit species. It sucks so see animals who are defenceless against us being abused. We don't need to drag them down with us

Cats don't create economical system and throw 60 milion people to their deaths, just to piss off some fucking white people that want do whipe them out

Secondly there was no plan to whipe all the jews and other Inferior races, it was a plan to free europe from jewish control, as the revolutions in Russia,Poland,Germany were made and led by Jews.

The plan was to relocate some jews to Pallestine, through the Havaar agreement, some actually did leave.

Other plan to relocate those that survive harsh treatment ,To madacascar.

The jews were put to work as most (look at Bernie) never work a day in their fucking lifes and still are able to fuck shit up.

While the rest put in camps to deal with after.

Memes aside

Do you think the jews are innocent? as in did nothing wrong?

eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

A cat didn't hurt anybody

Slavs integrate
Hunz Integrate
Romans integrate
Celts integrate
Galls integrate

Everybody who is "european" integrated and adopted the values of the"european" culture the jews never did and forced the economy to work in their favour.

While most people starved because of jewish shenangians, the jews lived luxurious lifes.

>bumping shareblue/reddit slide threads
This bait is poor, but then again it is Australia shitposting hours

Jews < human

Kittens > human

Actually I was scratched by a cat once and I didn't even do anything to it.
Congrats one sentence proved your entire wall of text false.

The difference between 6 million Jews and 1 cat is that the cat has a chance at benefiting humanity.

My personal history gave me a positive bias towards cats, while I'd never hurt a cat, I can see why human have more objective worth.

Animals literally didn do nuffin. They are incapable of willingly doing bad things. Humans often deserve it. Animal life > subhuman life

jews weren't innocents
cats are