help me out a bit Sup Forums
strawpoll.me/12474333

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3MBLY5bWm10
strawpoll.me/12474887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping, pls reply to my thread so the poll is visible

Honestly, I wouldn't give two fucks about number of people fucked unless it's above ten.
More than just one or two long-term relationships would worry me though.

More than two then they can just be my cum dumpster

>More than just one or two long-term relationships would worry me though.
wouldn't that just mean she is capable of keeping a relationship? she might just not be redpilled yet

bump

just have illegitimate children lads

not a very white thing to do

bumping because i really want to see how diverse Sup Forums is

have you seen the state of white females?this way you increase the amount of white babies in the worlld, and also retain your freedom and hapiness.
Lets be honest, having children out of wedlock with noncommital good looking dudes is EXACTLY what women want.

To me that'd say she's the kind of person who enters a relationship just for the sake of it, not because she's serious about it.
Basically the ENTERTAIN ME types.

>have you seen the state of white females?
not an argument, finding a trad gf was never easy, besides you currently see how men grow without a father figure (millenials), is it really what you want?

did not really expect that as an answer but i guess you got a point

get me outta here digits

>besides you currently see how men grow without a father figure (millenials)
it depends, sometimes the neighborhood´s big guys act as their role models and end up more alpha actually.
> is it really what you want?
no but I had to breakup with my pregnant gf because she got extremely crazy and it just kill me inside so I have lost all hope

maybe it's just my salt talking
i've fucked a few girls but never the ones i was crazy about, so i've never been in a serious relationship

>no but I had to breakup with my pregnant gf because she got extremely crazy and it just kill me inside so I have lost all hope
degenerate, your kid is inside her, you should either get back with her or not have a baby with her. single mothers are fucking terrible

How about just supporting the child and visiting but not committing to a relationship with the mother.? Instead of killing yourself slowly

if by supporting you mean financing then it's most likely not enough
>Instead of killing yourself slowly
we all kill ourselves slowly no matter how you look at it

I know lad but you wouldnt believe it how crazy she turned, like literally tried to burn my house, stab me, severely hit my mom and then had to be arrested.
The only times we were both happy is when I displayed etreme amounts of aloofness, if not she is just horrible to be with.
She is white and pretty and all you know, but it would make my life horrible. I am just gonna try to take the baby out of her I guess.

bumping because the unrelated pic was gold

really sucks to hear that. do whatever you can for your kid tho, that should be your priority

oh well i might repost the thread later, tomorrow or never again. forgot to use captcha...

No hymen no diamond. Thats at least for me.

rollin

Bump for Orthodox brotherhood

8 seems kinda arbitrary

Good luck finding that here.

Also what. You went to high school here. We all fuck at 13, 14. Only loser burgers lose their virginity at college.

Mudslime chicks are your only option...

No Hymen no diamon

You got no control over that, bro. Good luck in life.

hahahah you lot think you'll be able to find a girl that's fucked less than 10 guys? girls in my school had been through that many by the age of 18. dont hold your hopes up lads.

this.

there arent enough good women to go around stavros, the lucky ones will get a good wife. the rest of us just need to have as many babies as we can to keep our numbers up

perhaps our grandchildrens generation will see that a stable family is better for everybody but that idea is lost today

>13,14
damn I thought only niggers started fucking that young, white grils here wait at least until they are 16

This thread is retarded. Unless shes a virgin you will have no idea how many dicks she had.
If you're not the first to enter your wife - you're a cuck and no amount of support from other cucks will change that fact.

you can't bump your own thread retard

There are far too many conservative virgin girls running around to hook up with a nasty hooker who has had some other dude spunk inside her. If you're desperate go for it, but she will always remember the first guy she fucked and she will most likely want to fuck him again. Just keep that in the back of your head. Also if one like that has a kid with you, make sure it's yours.

This is realistic. Even the good ones are in the low double digits. Just cross your fingers you don't get a 50+ whore

>8 with that much of a lead
Lets assume perfectly average
5.5 inches according to google that I half way read
Thats 44 inches
thats three feet and 8 inches of cock
Right around the height of a 6 year old.
And thats just if she fucked them all only once.
88 inches if twice with each.
thats 7 feet 4 inches.
Thats 5 inches more than andre the giant.
132 inches if three times with each.
11 feet. Eleven feet of cock.
The only fucker I can find that was that tall is a frenchie thats called the Giant of Castelnau, and is just based off the size of bone fragments.
I can't find the average number of times sex is had in a relationship, but you've been on this board. You know exactly what the media pushes into heads, and all those inches keep adding up, all of that in the same vagina you lick, all of them let in by the woman you're marrying

Also this was my captcha, why the fuck am I selecting cat furniture?

Rollan

>what is vaginal rejuvenation

No more than 3

Rolling rolling rolling we ain't slept in weeks

Poland

Yeah and how many women bother with that Shlomo? You don't go screaming that you wont have them unless they're virgins. Its completely acceptable to not be a virgin in our society, it has no stigma attached, so you can be 100% certain that no girl will actually bother with surgery to restore hymen.

>Just cross your fingers you don't get a 50+ whore
the majority of people reading this will probably end up pairing with women like that and they will never know
sad

Pic related. Make your own factual based conclusion. Also remember there are outliers. Also remember that marriage is not a proposition that a man should even consider in today's Gynocentric legal system.

Yes, it's a catch 22, but civilization is fucked right now because of women.

youtu.be/3MBLY5bWm10

>fucking at 13
Holy fuck there was one girl at my school who had sex at that age and everybody called her a slut beheld her back

behind*

Ive slept with 60-70 women. I voted 10 thinking you would have a higher limit. Havent asked my current gf (future wife) but Im assuming its around 5. Shes from a small town.

I barely know any women with fewer partners than her. I used to be degenerate but Im redpilled now.. cant undue the past though.

i hope you autists know its gonna take an entire generation to unjew enough for women with >20 sexual partners to be widely available.

Roll

29/31 votes were from someone who probably spammed it since I didn't use captcha.

i never make threads so I wouldn't know that

is it weird to ask a girl on the first date how many guys has she been with?

29/31 votes of the "8" ***

Holy shit, all these cucks voting for 8

>is it weird to ask a girl on the first date how many guys has she been with?
it is completely retarded because first they will always lie, and second you come across as an inexperienced beta
nowadays girls are even claiming higher numbers and expecting a non judgmental reaction out of you because you are supposed to have fucked more than whatever number she says
like you should be more skeptical of bitches claiming low numbers because they already know what men want to hear
everything went to shit senpai, thats my experience at least

>nowadays girls are even claiming higher numbers and expecting a non judgmental reaction out of you because you are supposed to have fucked more than whatever number she says
>like you should be more skeptical of bitches claiming low numbers because they already know what men want to hear

wtf REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>wtf
How you didn't know it? Have you ever had a date?

She's allowed to have as many partners she want.

Stop being a virgin

By the time I'm reborn, the White race will have been snuffed out and everyone will be niggers.

I don't know if its a good idea to be reborn.

>lonely people get too picky: episode 45

under 21
under 25
under 30
under 38
over 38
useless anyway so who gives a shit

>girls in my school had been through that many by the age of 18. dont hold your hopes up lads.

Not every country is bongland though.

If you are lonely you can do whatever you want.

I don't think that there is a proper amount.

Every guy they been with before the guy the end with it's a mistake, as a men how could you accept anyone else being with her.

That's beyond cucked.

Make another one, on how many partners a guy should have before settling down

somewhere with sun

Zero. If I can't marry a virgin I'd rather die alone.

t. user who will die alone

why? even since our society didn't belong to (((them))), the man was not required to be a virgin. it's a double standard, but equality doesn't exist. men are less emotional than women so sexual partner number doesn't affect the quality of their marriage.

It's called having preferences, faggot. By the way, being single doesn't mean being lonely. And if you're one of those regards thinking "oh well Sup Forums is just neckbeard loser neo-Nazis" you should fuck off.

Yeah, i wasn't implying that

But how many is a good number to sow your oats before you settle down?

*retards

Fucking phone

>I will die alone
not because there ar no virgins, but because you're a loser

Allmost imposible to get any better than this but lets se

Good thing I'll be out of the gene pool then.

tgf

Keeps theme wagons turning rawhide.

Just kill me.

Just SORT YOURSELF OUT

I heard that Norwegian girls are the ones among whom one night stands are most popular. Is that true?

Go out there and search then, faggot. You can do it.

gibs Russia or Israel

don't encourage the inferior genes tho

New poll- part 2

strawpoll.me/12474887

Finland pls :DDD

probably. how to find a mate in norway is generally: go out clubbing or to bars. find someone willing to fuck you. see if it evolves after that.

USA!!

Let's go, Peru

roll

I guess it can't get any worse than here

I would only marry a virgin.

>20+ leading
>implying the average Sup Forumstard could reach this

Thats a neet numbers. Theres no practical difference between having 2 girls or 8.
It should be like this:
>1-10
>10-50
>50-100
>100-250
>250+ or as much as you can, before you want to have kids

That way numbers account for different lifestyles and different type of men.

USA

what percentage of males alive do you think have had sex with more than 100 women?

you're right there's different types but you got the numbers wrong

the way most men are is split is like this

> 0
> 1-3
> 3-20
> 20-50
> 50+

2%

before getting married..? I'm not talking about guys who fuck other women while they're married

japan pls

You forgot the zeroes

>20
>40
>60
>80

Now that's more like it!

rollz

Children with only one parent are fucked. I want my offspring to succeed so I will raise them with the mother.

I'm gonna go with a 0, and put an asterisk on there that will allow for a woman to marry if she was the victim of rape if she chooses her rapist.

>Those results
Holy shit this place has gotten cucked.

How do we stop the cuckening?