Serbs are heroes

Why do people hate Serbians so much ? Because they fought for their land ? Because they didn't want Islam in their land ? Was that the reason to bomb civilians in 1999 by NATO ? People who supports NATO are rly fu**ed up...

We don't hate them.

The only thing that annoys me about Serbs is the fact that they are prone to faking their history to look badass. Other than that, they are ourguys.

They have not participated in eliminating gypsies events through history, like other balkanians. Fucking skippers.

They werent motivated by "irradicating Islam", they targetted all non Serbs including Croats and Catholic Albanians in Kosova (ie non Muslims), their goal was ethnic cleansing not religious cleansing.

>fake history
The only thing i can think of is that we tried to take uskoks and we don't get taught our history before Nemanjics.

Can Croatia really speak off this matter?From Goth to Celts?What are you going to become next neighbor?

There is literally nothing wrong with ethnic cleansing.

Serbia is quite small so you can't blame them for trying to shake off filthy albanians. Small countries don't need muh diversity as they are at higher risk of becoming a minority if opposed by shitskins.

I just got back from Kosovo yesterday. Was neat

>outright supporting a white genocide pet project from the 90s

Remember your nice trip in 50 years when Mexicans outnumber Americans in your own country.

>Two air-thin slices of cucumber
>Half a tomato slice
>A pair of thin, wormy shits
>Slices from Jeb!'s wife's last buttoplasty
Mmm woah so delicious culinary adventure geez

:'(

Western Bulgarian Outlands.

I'll take it for 2 USD. Food is delicious there

Wasnt a vacation. Went there for work and left after two weeks. And I was in elementary school in the 90's, I dont feel the least bit guilty about what NATO did

>fought for their land

and this it where you were wrong yugoslavia does not equal greater serbia

this misconception is was also caused the other neighboring countries to split up

serbians seem still not to understand that

>Serbians least white in the balkans except from Albos and possibly Greeks
>Based
?

Guess you should like us then Sven, considering how you cant stand a day without an immigrant cock in your mouth.

>because they didn't want Islam in their land

Silly goose, ever heard of Sanjak? It is a muslim region in serbia, and when I say muslim I mean muslim, not the kind of Bosnia and Herzegovina "we drink and whore around but we are still muslims... on holidays" kind of """muslim""" but the kind of "Don't celebrate New Year, it's haram" kind of shiteaters,

Serbs did not harm them, no.

Do not forget that the Serbs started a war with Croatia first while trying to make a deal with Bosnia at the same time. Tho, that shit Alija needed a war to steal money, so he disagreed.

All in all, you have to realize one thing:
THE WHOLE FUCKING WAR WAS THERE SO THAT BARELY LITERATE INBRED VILLAGERS AND PETTY CRIMINALS COULD STEAL, WHILE A WHOLE GENERATION LOST IT'S FUTURE.

Instead of going to university, men fought on the front while their generals smuggled cigarettes and oil behind the lines.
The only others that "benefited" from the war are sociopaths who enjoyed doing things like: sniping children, raping 12yo girls, playing football with decapitated heads, murder hospitals,.... and so on and on.

All in all: if you have anything good to say about the war, you are a fucked up piece of shit or just uninformed.

There was never any true form of historical spite between anyone here, at least none deep.

King Tomislav saved the serbs from the Bulgars, Bosnia and Croatian Crusaders saved Serbia at Kosovo field, Serbs helped defend Croatia afterwards, regent Paul refused to allow Mussolini to deport slavs from Istria, even freaking imams launched massive protests in 1941 after the genocide against the Serbs (and jews) was launched.

The only hate ever generated was by war time goons who wanted to cash in on it.

Yeah and? Skin pigmentation implies basedness in what way? Sheriff Clarke is black and based.

>targeting people simply for being born as something
>something they had no consent of nor choice upon
>"nothing wrong"

Stop LARPing on pol and get out of the basement Jeremy.

>their land
Serbs settled the other side of the Drina only after the Turks came.
By that logic, in how many years will you yourself claim that somalians have a right on Sweden as their land?

Sure thing, buddy

>flag
Hello Blerim.