What are some Sup Forums's arguments for having detachable magazines that hold more than 10 rounds legal?

What are some Sup Forums's arguments for having detachable magazines that hold more than 10 rounds legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because maybe the government that decides to throw out the constitution will send more than 10 people at you.

wait a second i see youtube vids of people firing off drum magazines all the time, what is this so called high capacity magazine limit?

sorry, john woo, you'll never ever ever get to shoot more than zero people in your lifetime

>using the jew-21

Not true. Perfectly legal to shoot home invaders.

>What are some Sup Forums's arguments for having detachable magazines that hold more than 10 rounds legal?

Shooting no-funz fags

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM

>Shooting no-funz fags
>shooting no-funz
seems legit

>when your carry pistol holds over 10 rounds

yeah yeah, you generated a neato trip
now fuck off

You can't carry a pistol in Russia. You can't even own one.

Rip

Pistols are fun. Probably more fun than rifles and shotguns.

fpbp

it helps me kill niggers faster

empting 30 round mags on pcp enraged house invaders

Rifles are banned too,

Because if I want a 100 round drum, I'll fucking have one.

If the Constitution didn't protect it then we'd all still have fucking black powder musket rifles and pirate style pistols. But the Constitution allowed for this.

Sucks to be you Putin.

K E K D
U
C
K
D

Because we want them, and fuck you. That's why.

Oh. So that's why Russia has so many weird shotgun slugs

>Rifles are banned too
How the fuck does anyone in bumfuck, Siberia stay alive then?

B-b-b-b-but my Putin defends the white race and is based right...

10 rounds or less is quite retarded when properly done one can reload quite fast. "Common sense" gun legislation is written by people who have never fired a gun. Besides after I hit them once I might want to keep the party going and keep firing into their body, ensure a closed casket funeral.

so why is defamation illegal in US, you smart ass?

Non-automatic under 10-ammo long shotguns are allowed for hunters.

WRONG
after 5 years of smoothbore ownership you can get anything even if it's .50BMG (good luck finding it though)

Because nothing is preventing me from 3D printing my own.
Blame communism for that

>Non-automatic under 10-ammo long shotguns are allowed for hunters.

I have a Russian 12 gauge.

AK pattern.

12rd detachable mag, semi-auto.

Are you telling me you can't own that in Russia? Lmao.

For americans it would be "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". For anyone else, i dunno, high-capacity magazines aren't really that often used to kill multiple people. You just need ONE bullet.

Mag would be illegal.
> implying anyone will check your mags
> ever

This makes the Russian bastard jealous

this guy has some quality vids

how has the first post not been "11 niggers"?
i'm disappointed

Vid makers often either have permits or they get their equipment from people with permits that get around that problem. For example, all police are not restricted by ANY known gun law. Cops can own anything. Off duty cop lets you use his drum mag. Simple way around problem.

None. They should make poverty and suffering illegal at the same time so we'll get rid of everything bad in the world.

>!qWwSoros/w
>Soros

Nice try, faggot.

Aesthetics.

this triggers the OP

Because 10 rounds doesn't last long when you're in a pants-shittingly terrifying life or death situation and adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

Also there is no real argument against it to stop people who would go on killing sprees. It's proven that it doesn't significantly slow down someone's ability to fire off rounds as long as they aren't in immediate danger (which is exactly the kind of location/situation spree killers pick) because they can reload quickly. The ONLY people who will be affected by the need to reload often are people caught by surprise, under pressure and in close proximity to an immediate threat, i.e. law-abiding gun owners.

To kill as much as libtards like you as possible.

I'm a veteran. I've shot 8 people total and killed six that I know of. I've opened up a Browning .50 cal machine gun on multiple buildings we didn't clear afterwards so who knows the actual number.

it isn't illegal you cuck, you should stick to things you know best Russiafag, like beastiality, vodka and gettings AIDS

let's see some OPSEC clean pics pal, I want to see pink mush

This holds 15, problem?

11 enraged niggers, jihadists, or agents of a tyrannical government. And that's if you're a perfect shot.

My argument will blow your fucking head off, my dude.

thanks for your fingerprint cuck

let's hear it cuck

It'll scatter your brains, my man.

I'm confused by the question.
If something is legal. Why can't you do that legal thing as many times as you want?

because reloding constantly sucks ass.

It's okay, you can afford one once you get a job.

Free states versus commie occupied states.

qutie your shilling the tav is an ok rifle.
although i prefer the m1 carabine.

dat id

>implying this right here isn't my post

Implying this right here isn't my post

clipped mags are ugly as fuck

that Century Arms AK is a piece of shit, KYS

>the most expensive part of his gun is the flashlight

Kek, nice beat to shit beater gun.

>implying jews can own anything other than the ash from their brethren

i could still splatter your skull onto your family from a distance of 400 yds

how are u supposed to aim with that thing?

This thread is shit and I'm going to judge all Russian posters for it.

For (you) Your guns trash

well lets see your superior made micro draco then.

KEK, 300 confirmed kills, etc, etc, etc...

SEE ABOVE AND USE A BULLET FOR YOUR NOODLE KID

Excuse me? Do you even know who you are typing to?

But armed people can try to overthrow the legal government, like in shitholes like Libia, Syria or Ukraine.

i don't own commie soviet filth dickhead

Rate my gun
Its almost maximum you can have to start.
(picrel is not my gun but same model)

nice toe nails nerd

>surrender handle

I would tell you to do the same but you would only blow your hand apart. You have no cache, champ.

me neither

that c39v2 was milled in america, you toe headed cuck.

Can be used as club.

i could rip your throat out of your neck with my bare hands, fucking nigger

I beg your pardon, cuck?

I already have some and I will shoot you more than 10 times if you try and take them.

>owns rusted out, beat to shit Glock
>calling someone else a nigger

Yeah, no.

7/10
Rate mine

Drum mags are also legal unless your state is gay.

it's a hi-point faggot and it's a weapon of modern excellence, better than your meme pistol sig, anything is better than a sig, even 1911s kek and that's really pushing the envelop you cuck

eat some kibble you mutt

stupid dog why are you posting on this human site

Because I want to and its my god given right.

oh now you are begging for forgiveness?
i see how it is with you submissive cucks, one sharp word and onto your back you go.

fuck out of here you yellow bellied toe headed cuck.

you can't stop me

You were fun while you lasted, 2/10

because "you mustn' own XYZ" is a moral statement, but saying that Person A can have it and Person B requires the creation of arbitrary moral categories (like "when he is wearing a green costume, he can have it, but when he is wearing a t-shirt, he is not allowed to on it"). Since all mentally healthy humans are subject to only one moral category, there is no justification to have this inequality.

Don't need an argument faggot it's called the 2nd amendment but you aren't American so you wouldn't know this.

>raised learning to shoot with my dad on our property
>want to pick up a gun license to have fun again
>all the fucking regulations

I just want to shoot clay targets again anons..

Most rifle rounds come in packs of 20 so just for convenience, you could at least make 20 the limit.
Just as arbitrary 10, 7, 19, or whatever rubbish limit you think is a good idea.

You dont need to shoot anyone. Our government constantly keeps in mind the moment the American populace rebels they stop existing because of the guns.

It shapes their decisions constantly.

What is objectively the best automatic rifle ever made?

If you think it deeper, you'd realize that, literally, no one needs more that 1 round gun.

subtle

looks like it would be fun to shoot skeet with

get a box of sporting clays and a hand thrower and try your skill

To shoot more than 10 pedophiles without reloading

son of a bitch

>cute
pic related

Wtf man is wrong with your feet?