Whites are dying

Whites are dying out because they make too few children!

How to solve this?
>Dont care about that you can't upkeep your child, hard times creates strong man.
>Ban birth control
>Women should rather care about family instead of their shitty career

PLEASE KEEP THIS IN YOUR MIND!

Any other ideas?

>social outcast
>hurrhurrr it's your responsibility to maintain society!
Nah.

It's your responsibility to weaponize your autism to make others do it
NEET bucks won't be available when society collapses

this
especially american society, not worth preserving at all

FPBP
Society a shit. A SHIT.

FPBP desu.

No reason to care about society, anime and vidya are much better.

If society collapses then I'll go and live in the mountains. The chads can take care of the breeding.

>If society collapses then I'll go and live in the mountains
Ok, acceptable answer

You can't. The demographic shift has taken place, if we all had 5 kids right now we'd be several generations behind trying to play catch up.

Reduce taxes for white people that have children

Aren't there more white people now than ever before?
You're confusing between the % of the population and the actual number of people

>if society collapses then I'll got and die in the mountains.

As if the only way to fix the demographic shift is breeding.
That reminds me
>Any other ideas?
Kick non whites out of white countries, bring racial realism to the forefront of the political discussion, radicalize.

get rid of secularism

Everyone dies at some point, also I'd probably rather go into the swamp. It's closer and has water.

Is there any way we can promote polygamy? That way we the best can take care of children AND have a lot, with incentive. Maybe make that show with the white guy with multiple wives cool?

Fuck off Ahmed

>How to solve this?
Give people reasons to have children

t. retarded abbo

is this chart sponsored by pepsi co.?

Most important philosophers, scientists and artists were really often outcast, how can you meaningfully change something when you are already a full part of it ?

Polygamy generates inbreeding, it wasn't a problem when natural selection did its job by claiming the weak and stupid but today it would have cataclysmic consequences, basically accelerating dysgenics.
Also it creates extreme social tension, lower value male if they can't find a partner have much less incensitive to respect social rule or taking decision based on long term profit because they have no family and so nothing to lose.

There's quite a big difference between the cool "outcast" guy who has 500 buddies, fucks a different woman every week and then cries about how awful life is and the 25 years old virgin who gets ostracised at every step of his life.

Die you disgrace. Hungary is christo-fascist now.

See, just like I said.

>Guam is 7% white
>blatant chamorro nepotism

This is your future white Boi get fucked

>Whites are dying
Nope, just not overbreeding like browns and blacks. Restore/maintain homogeneity and all is well.

>be me, 14
>hormones at its peak, just want to fuck
>plus all the girls were attractive as fuck
>my parents fell for the career jew that I should pursue that first before going full horny
>be me, 18, girls started to look dry, wrinkly, droopy eyes and shit
>should have took that as cue, but didn't mattered much by that point
>never got attracted to an OLD HAG ever again
>now 32

I-I didn't asked for this right?

They are not dying out. They are maintaing their level in relation to what they can provide. Unlike niggers and sandniggers that breed without consideration, Too uneducated to think about the future and overpopulate their environment with disregard to resources.

>Too uneducated to think about the future
When it comes to niggers it's not a matter of ignorance, but of basic differences in psychology, or perhaps even brain structure.

14 word !

daily reminder that as long as libtards are #triggered to a pedo as "all pedos are molesters", the white race is surely to die.

nobody, especially earning 6 digits, would want an OLD HAG as their marriage material. white race no baka!

Hello Mr. Self interest

Being a social outcast it would seem you have nothing left to lose. Why not try for a better future.

Why solve something that is not a problem?

Its only a problem to governments that have large welfare programs because they need a ever increasing flow of tax paying cattle.

It's only a problem to white ethnic groups because their government is importing low IQ retards into their nations which will eventually replace them because they have 10 children each.

The real problem is white governments not white population growth.

It's not like I chose this life, I wouldn't mind a wife and lots of money. But alas that's not how things are.
>why don't you suffer through a harrowing life instead of just being complacent with comfortable solitude
You can have a guess.

They're not dying, they're just becoming a smaller percentage of the whole because their birth rates are stable while the others are growing. Whites have always been a global minority. The mistake was letting the others mass migrate into white countries.

White are not "vanishing" or "dying out". It's just that niggers and spics breed like cockroaches.

>How to solve this?

Step one: Find a wife
Step two: Have five kids

If you don't do this, you don't get to complain about the collapse of the white family.