So Sup Forums I was wondering what animal were you in a past life and how do you stay in contact with your animal roots?

So Sup Forums I was wondering what animal were you in a past life and how do you stay in contact with your animal roots?
I used to be a wolf, I was the alpha of the pack and i was killed in a territorial dispute I only eat meat and berries, I love to be asked out for a smoothie wink wink and I take trips to the woods as often as I can
I am polyamoruos of course too and I don't see age as that is a human rule

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_(elephant)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used to be a Sphynx cat in circa 4000 BC Egypt

WE

I was a mighty dung beetle, I would push those balls of poop for miles. But I'd be ok if maybe we could roll the poop together for a bit ;)

how do you know that

I used to be Hitler's dogger "Blondi"

Sometimes I chase mice in my sleep.

My country s national animal is the lynx so i guess a lynx

im a fuckin rabbit pleas pet me

Glad to see so many people who are in touch with their animal selves :)

Wuz

Labrador for sure.

I was a nigger in a past life, frolicking free and hunting my quarry, the free-range Welfare Check, while occasionally hiding from my natural predators such as Child Support and Whitey

We never forget.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_(elephant)

Guts and glory!

>claims to be a wolf in past life
>was the """"alpha""""

There's no such thing as "alpha males" in wild wolf packs, it's a myth. They travel in families, the "alphas" are actually just parents.

Fucking keked... you deserve a nice day now..

I was Jesus.

i used to be a snow leopard before my home got invaded by a bunch of snow niggers fucking serbians

True. But yellow throated marten society still the best.

F

I was a nigger

White death

Tardigrade still alive, just living inside this amazing white male. Lives good.

I was a Blood Breasted Beady Pecker in my past life.