If you're not in the top 5 listed, you are a cuck faggot and should stop posting here

if you're not in the top 5 listed, you are a cuck faggot and should stop posting here.

tradesman who own their own business are ok.

Other urls found in this thread:

fee.org/articles/what-s-the-value-of-a-degree-in-_____/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't have any degrees

>chemistry and natural sciences
>worthy

enjoy spending the rest of your living teaching kids the periodic table

i dont see mechanical or electrical engineer listed

>batchelor degrees

you fucking cuck

>Physics, life sciences and healthcare

Why are these grouped together? What kind of pleb made this thing

This is a UK chart you moron. Also education is for personal enrichment, not so that you can make more shekels for Mr Goldstein.

I have a PhD in English.

Maybe in shit countries without a large chemical industry.

Sorry Mr. Neckbeard sir. I realize now that I am worthless. I'll see myself out.

REKT, user!

This. You can learn the same shit with out having to give Mr Goldstien your sheckles. Why would any one want to submit them selves to a UC in burger land at this time. the Communists need to be purged before those places become worth it again.

Why aren't law faggots welcome?

guess

This just tells you about the mindsets of different students.

Business students are delusional.

Modern Language students just want to live in a foreign country.

Literature students are there for personal growth.

And psychology students couldn't decide what to actually major in. Not academic enough to do a real humanities course, and too innumerate to do a real science degree.

>tfw mathematics bachelor's qualifies you for exactly nothing
I like studying so I don't exactly mind but fuck if you don't have a graduate degree your options are basically low-level data analysis or becoming a code monkey

>psychology students couldn't decide what to actually major in
I just wanted to understand people better and help them more effectively. I dodged a bullet either way when I couldn't qualify for psychology and ended up in computer science at another school instead

Computer science jobs are being replaced by poos and the industry is going to be automated within 50 years.

If you spend 3 years killing yourself getting those top 5 degrees then I'd say you are going to be in that discipline. Teachers aren't going to say their fien art degree was worthwhile but chemists are going to say their chemistry degree was. You actually have more options with Arts degrees than STEM, its just a question of how badly you want to be in a soon to be automated job.

>Tfw you don't even know what your degree is called in other countries because it has like a hundred different names
>Information Systems,Business Information Systems etc.

How do you rate my meme degree? (Pic related it's the course structure)

>not getting your BS at Stanford in Management Science and Engineering

Looks to me like everything up to law is worth it enough.

Yeah
>muh top 5
>5th place is tied with 6th and 7th places
>no significant decrease in happy graduates until you get to media&marketing degrees

Have the same degree, making 50K in ny, on track for 100k this year

Healthcare is the bottom 5.
Get fucked cunt.

This

Shut the fuck up and go back to eating burgers you fat fuck.

>tfw just starting first year compsci
>struggling to even get the right version of Python installed
>lecturer said that you have to basically study non-stop to finally understand the concepts of loops and conditional blocks
>finally understand why women and art fags can't handle this shit
>can't wait to work in the gaming industry after I graduate so pumped as fuck

Im studing chemestry cool

>chemistry and natural sciences
>Physics and life sciences

What?

Undergrad in petroleeum engineering and graduate in geology.

>tfw making 175K and out of school since '13

Fuck off your number autist, go jack off to pi in the bathroom I have to learn about our people's history.

I don't understand mathematics students. It seems like 70% of them just were slightly better at maths than they were at anything else, and didn't have the balls to branch out at all. Lecture halls filled with incompetent faggots who resent every time they're asked to add two numbers together. Is this just a mathematics thing or do other courses get people that just seem to have chosen their degree by roulette?

>bacheplebs

they belong in an oven.

>Tfw Econometrics and Statistics

take that shlomo

>learning how to lie with numbers
But user, you are the jews.

Good thing I double-majored in Accounting and Management.

Why is psychology even a thing in school? How many kids continue on with it after undergrad? Less than most any other subject I'd bet. 'Psychologist' (not psychiatrist) seems like a really niche profession. Studying for psychology doesn't qualify you for psychiatry either as far as I'm aware either.

Bad goys use their power for good, not evil user

Electricity wizard here.
How worthy is my branch of magic?

They're not grouped together as a single unit, those subjects have the same ratings.

i fell for the stem meme, then i found out just to get a plumber/electrician/appliances/AC tech/etc to come to your house when you get your own place its 60 bucks, then another 100 bucks an hour in labor, and the costs of the parts on top of it, and if its a weekend emergency, its double.

you could do a few jobs a day and end up with more dosh than any stem memer in college debt forever

Computer science, appears I chose well

>tfw chem major

>no teaching/education degrees listed

I guess you don't need primary and secondary schools to make all these other degrees possible.

Who knew?

Shit chart is shit.

Once you realize that there is a lot of physical phenomena that can't really be modeled accurately because there are too many variables, the whole notion of modeling social phenomena goes out the window entirely.

I'm surprised they get away with it. But laymen don't know I guess.

Where my philosophy major Polacks at?

Why would it not be?

Anybody who is actually interested in psychology and going into the field is required to do graduate school though

Psychology undergrad is just a Stacy sinkhole really and they all go into HR and shit

also

>% saying their degree was worthwhile
>saying their degree was worthwhile
>saying their degree
>saying

How bout we see what degree cause more unemployment?

But, why try to use an objective measure for degree usefulness and satisfaction.

Sup Forums, I'm a creative type (e.g. can draw photorealistic, like handcrafting etc.) but I'm disgusted by the cucked "media/marketing/design" complex.

what do?!

>inb4 kys
>inb4 welder

>(((business)))
>(((economics)))

GOOD GOY!

Yes because Economics, Modern Languages and Management are grouped together
And Engineering and Literature is also grouped together

Yes that makes sens -_-

>teaching
This means you can't do it worth shit or you'd be actually doing it. A degree in not knowing how to do something will not make the situation any better.

Natural sciences include chemistry, physics and life sciences. Retarded image.

like this

>tfw chem engineering major
>tfw your degree is 162% worthwhile.

(((Education))) is about indoctrination.

Learning is about personal enrichment.

Because the school can just teach practical business-related skills instead. Psychology classes doesn't teach you how to act in professional environments or even how to interact with others and mediate situations in the real world.

>doing

means you dont know to fucking teach people shit

which means people remain stupid

I feel bad for the one or two washed up astrophysicists.

Me neither, I am highly intelligent, wisdom-bathed druidic shaman

>tfw studying physics
>concentration on astrophysics
Shiete, better not add to the washout numbers.

>United States history
kek

Nah, it means you have more important things to do usually, but you are glad to help.

All the smartest people didn't get taught barely a thing. They learned it themselves through a passion.

You are reading at the moment right? In the midst of a book? I hope so...

I should own this board. Official fire inspector with my last name on the brand. Bet none of you faggots are up to date on your yearly inspection

>All the smartest people didn't get taught barely a thing.

t. grammar school dropout

Nice logic.

>Teacher dont know nothing
>They can't do

Just like a computer programmer automatically knows how to be the CEO of a software company.

build a brand as a freelancer.
have a muse business that supports you in the meantime.

>he didnt go to a royal millitary academy
why even live, just fucking kill yourself, srsly self imolate and die

>going to school to get a government job

fee.org/articles/what-s-the-value-of-a-degree-in-_____/

BsC in Biomedical engineering, currently doing Master's thesis.

Sounds good except for the fact that the job prospects in my country are piss poor (programming is practically only engineering field with active hiring ATM) and I don't want to emigrate so somehow I'm ending up with useless degree.

Atleast I'll get some NEETbucks after I graduate.

I was a lazy fuck in college, stayed for an extra year because of failing marks

Yet I immediately got a job as project manager just because of my bachelor's degree in CS. Fucking worth it

fuck guaranteed employement for 40 years. competitive pay, cheap housing , free medical and dental, free travel, being able to use swords and guns, with guaranteed career advancement

What can you do with that? Do you write the oxford dictionary or something

>tfw just want to help troubled people
>want to major in psych
>psych isn't worth it and is full of dumb stacies that text on their phones during lectures

i hate my life

Same, do you work for a government agency too?

So..physics isn't worth anything then? retard. How about people study what they want to. and faggots like you continue to suck copious amounts of cock.

I'm in chemical engineering right now and I don't see how it's worthwhile. In the province I live, fully 1/3 of engineers are underemployed. A jobs forecasting report I read said that all of Canada has a demand for 400 chemical engineers a year, but the province I live in graduates over 700 a year. Another province graduates over 300. That's 2.5x the yearly market demand for chemical engineers for the entire country from just those two provinces.

I already have one degree I can be unemployed with. I don't need a second.

>economics

lmao desu

>being able to use swords and guns
>he has to join the military to shoot guns

lul

You teach children how to speak the Queen's.

i meant on people legally

>I hope Rubio got out intact
I actually bursted out laughing

No, they DROP OUT of school and teach themselves. Because the teachers are morons that can't get them anywhere. And you never heard of ANY of the major tech guys?

Tell me where Jobs learned Apple please.

Also...
>not reading
Whew lad.

pretty sure wozniak coded everything but ok

I'm in a social work masters program and about half of the students in my classes have psych bachelors. The bachelors by itself isn't super useful, but it will get you into a lot of grad schools

Oh man, Is psychology really so bad ? How about students who go on to do a masters ? Please tell me that I didn't make a mistake.

>the industry is going to be automated within 50 years.
Good job that's about the length of a career then?

Apple was a marketing scheme. He didn't learn that in school.

Where did Wozniak learn then? A fucktard that can't code so he's teaching?

what do you expect for employment
you can do psych evals ( hard gig to land )
work hr ( probs hire women )
listen to retards problems
or do a phd and write theory for the rest of your life

did you even think this through

Psychology is a hobby bro.

I suck at maths so I am particularity ill suited to most of the STEM subjects. I can do an MBA if I don't have an high enough IQ for academic research. I was thinking like animal psychology or some shit like. I think I have psychic connection with dogs and horses :D

60k a year and bet I still get better pussy than you.

Actually I'd like some more historyfags on /pol

apple really only took off towards the end of his life
jobs was just stubborn thats about it
eventually he hired enough talented people to make products people wanted

It is a young science with prospects of new emergent research. It's also future proof since the human mind is what distinguishes humans for robots and one think that they can't outright reproduce in the virtual world, at least for a long time.

>tfw psychology student

Yea, so he didn't learn what he did from anyone. Point.

There was no "hire the right people" school.

School is a total joke. That's why they constantly pound that it's the most important thing.

They use it for two reasons:

1. Make people retarded.

2. Find the non retards and funnel them towards working in a lab or for the government where the fruits of their labor will be used to enslave them and everyone else.

The Bell Curve show the effectiveness of their recruiting program pretty well. Basically find all smarts, develop technologies using their brains, use tech against them or for evil. Pay only a salary and not actually pay for contributions made by brains.

hire someone who is good at hiring people