Master ruseman. Obama confirmed for 5d tic-tac-toe

Master ruseman. Obama confirmed for 5d tic-tac-toe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q2eu-B5ZNPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't get anything or we'd never hear the end of it

he actively campaigned against trump constantly though, which was extremely unethical, pulling this "he dindu nuffin" is just straight up lies

Any link to the "look it up"-part? Just writing "look it up" instead of providing an actual fucking link sure does wonders for the credibility of his argument.

And yeah, I tried looking it up. Cant Findus anything but news articles and blog posts

Bump for link, honestly curious if any one has even a semi-credible link

Great claims, sweetie.
Proof for any one of them?
I wait

This
Tried to look it up didn't find anything. That's like saying "there are 5 genders just look it up"
Link maybe?

He got it right, except step 2 didn't happen.

Check em!

bumping

There was no damaging info, and Obama was counting on Hillary Clinton to win. Once she lost he freaked out and started planning to sabotage Trump's presidency.

1) Wiretap Trump
2) Find nothing
3) Tell the media to say that Trump and Putin are BFFS
4)Hope no one notices that we don't have any proof and have been lying for the last year about connections between Trump and the Russian Government
5)Trump noticed
6)Oh fuck

By wiretappi him after he won the election? Sounds very credibility, sure lyst noe one would be sceptical of wiretapping the president elect! After all, IC, the dems and the "lamestream" media will do anything to undermine Western civilization, while Breitbart, Milo andre Trump are the brave bulwarks against this singstar conspiration right?

Remember to not be critical of anything Trump does or says :^)

Jesus Christ thats brutal

1) Actually wiretapp him
2) Find nothing
3) Still pursue the narrative and hope not a single one of the many people involved spill the beans
4) have 2 months to clear up evidence before inauguration
5) Dont clean anything up, despite knowing Trump will have access to everything.
6) STILL push the agenda and hope really hard Trump doesnt find out what I didnt

Sure friendo

youtu.be/q2eu-B5ZNPs

Timeline of wire taps was a FISA request in June that was denied followed by a second request in October that was approved. They were spying on Trump before he was elected and while he saw the nominee of the opposing party.

Check what?

fucking crybaby rebcunt snowflake
trump shat in the bathtub, now he has to sit in it

>a reddit post on a drumpf cocksucking subreddit is proof

O boi. Guys? Where did all the koolaid go? Did you drink it all?

That sounds pretty feasible.

>this "he dindu nuffin" is just straight up lies

It's the classic Obama defense.

>something good happens?
Hog all the credit and glory.

>something bad happens?
Sheeeit, I didn't do dat, I didn't even know bout it till I herd on da teevee.

They're bullet points taken from Mark Lavin who used stories from the Washington Post, New York Times and other news outlets published over the last twelve months to build a time line of the Obama administration's spying on the Trump campaign.

>"Lügenpresse! Reeeeeeee!"
>"wait what they support our headcanon?? I guess they are alright then..."

Almonds activated.
Also
>Mark Levin
That guy wears a tinfoil head

Kill yourself nazi worm

Y?

I think Trump ASSUMED he was being wiretapped.

Roger Stone would have told him to be on his guard, because that's what the Kennedy's did to Nixon in 1960. DJT had to know this all through last year.

Well, couldnt have made a better response myself.

>MSM is all lies hellbent on destroying Trump at all costs!
>Wait, holy shit, they support our narrative? Lets build our entire argument around their reports!

You guys are a fucking joke.

Well obviously the losing the election part was not part of the plan.

Let us all calm down and see how it plays out... There are a lot of ways to wiretap a US citizen... Just look at how King nigger spied on sovereign allies, it wouldn't surprise me if the Obama administration did it. Then again they could be listening to all our calls virtually wiretapping everyone... So wait and see how this turns out. You guys are more nervous than a freshman hoping to get his first piece of ass.

>he faked evidence to get FISA warrant
>he didn't fake results of tap
nice doublethink burger-kun

>his sources are newspapers
>he's so full of (((performance enhancers))) he cant stop shaking
this is a sad joke of a "case"

>Expect Clinton win, but fear popular vote loss (they actually thought this look it up)
>wiretap so that you can blame popular support on Russia, and slander Trump after he can't defend himself
>who cares if it's illegal Clinton is gonna win
> She lost.
> Trump pissed.
> might actually go to jail even if Trump wanted to be nice at first.
>dankest timeline confirmed
Kek

>Posting Reddit screencaps

End yourself

>5d

Every time someone claims they have a master plan it is just saying. He fucked up but it was not intentional. I bet money that the first big fuck up was when Jesus got put on the cross and his followers were like "AYY YO HE MEANT TO DO THAT" Cuss deeper meaning.

Except Trump was never supposed to win and it would never see the light of day.

Notice every shill in this thread is not American.

They're also bastardizing my line of argument from yesterday. Imitation is the best form of flattery, I suppose.

You're not clever, guys.

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Now what's the next step in your master plan?

>wiretap the opposition
>find no damaging info
>keep spouting russia memes anyway
>lose
>hope nobody finds out

>might actually go to jail
lol are you guys really gonna start in on convincing yourselves that obama's going to jail after you've spent all this time thinking hillary clinton is going to jail when she obviously isnt?

>implying he found anything he could use

1)Ask informally to the Dep. of Justice to legally wiretap Trump
2)Dep. of Justice does it and gets judicial approval, as if it acted spontaneously
3) Find only very feeble links to Russia
4) Make this information available to allies and press
5) ocasionally drop more after Trump is president to remnants of your Administration to undermnine Trump and try to make impeachment real.
6) I am Iron Man

>Maximum damage control
Damn man. The investigation hasn't even started and you guys are already claiming everything is a lie.

Obama's plan was industrial espionage and sabotage to destroy Trump's company during the next few years, undermining deals and revealing trade secrets to Dem friendly competitors.

This is why they signed those orders on information sharing, to flood this data "legally" to their sycophants and make the leaks untraceable.

the arnold tweet gave it away

Amazing

No, YOU claim it as proven, sweetie.

Pretty much, evidence is a lie before it is even presented lmao, fuck leftists.

This

Evidence, lads, I need some evidence. Is there a document of the FISA request available? Are there any MSM sources that nonchalantly referred to it months ago but are now denying it exists? I need something more than unsourced bullet points from a Reddit post. My mom and I had an hour-long debate on this last night and I want to BTFO her if, in fact, there exists evidence that Obama did this.

>implying trump will follow up on this in any way
when he doesn't- will that be enough to make you understand what a shit tier man he is?

Oh look...baby's first day on the internet.

Those reports were about the Russian conspiracy. They inadvertently claim that FISA requests were granted to spy on Trump. The aim of the stories weren't at all meant to help Trump. We're just putting the pieces together.

He's been play scramble wit us for so long. He's such a ruseman!

Meanwhile in reality... we are currently MAGA'ing

MARK LEVIN PROVED IT ON FIX WHEN HE READ THOSE ARTICLES IN FROMT OF THE CAMERA! REDDIT THEN POSTED HIS POINTS IN THE DONALD SUBREDDIT!!

THE PROOF IS RIGHT THERE!!!!!
JUST LOOK IT UP!!!!!!
Also it probably has to do with pastagate.

how's that muslim ban been coming along then?

Please explain how the fuck my post is damage control. If youre gonna argue, adress my point. In case it isnt obvious, I'll hold your hand:

>Sup Forums cries for months about the MSM beeing nothing but shills and to not trust anything they say
>Suddenly they support your narrative and its okay to build your entire argument around their stories.
>The sheer hipocricy and irony of this is completely lost to everyone on Sup Forums, proving the amount of mental gymnastics you go through on a daily basis.

There, refute my argument, dumbfuck. Prove that you can do something other than spouting "m-muh maximum damage controll"

>Implying there aren't 31 salty genders for you to suck on.

You're an AWOOOO poster aren't you?
I can tell from your pseudo deep, autistic writing style.

Why don't we have any JUST obamas?

>They support your narrative
They don't. We are reading in between the lines. The narrative MSM was putting out was about Russian conspiracies.

How do I get in on that?

Nice link broseph

But they do support your narrative.

Not intentionally

weird how the idea that obama never found anything never enters their mind

>how's that muslim ban been coming along then?
There was never a muslim ban.

he's making some big assumptions on step 2. my guess:

>wiretap the opposition
>gather no relevant info
>oh shit.jpeg
>make back-alley deal with shillary to not get arrested
>be the first president in history to actively campaign for a presidential nominee
>openly diss the opponent you wiretapped
>he's winning
>oh shit
>OH SHIT
>i dindu nuffin

Literally expect Obama to say din du nuffin

and by the looks of it there never will be. Bad hombres pouring in right now! Sad!

Irrelevant

As if he's just going to share with the public the knowledge he gained from illegal wire tapping.

>New York times and Washington post, two of the most liberally biased newspapers, inadvertendly posted stories that pol-tards could piece together as evidence of wiretapping of a presidential candidate.

Wow, you guys should replace the entire IC.

As much as I would like to see it, you are probably right leaf.

So... if this is true Obama went through the proper legal procedures to get a warrant to get wiretap.

So in short Obama had the wire tap, it followed the rules and was legal.

Still have to see evidence for the first claim,the wiretapping one.
Care to provide?
I wait

>wiretap opposition
>find nothing
>uh oh. This never happened

No check for this man?
Checked, my man.

Evidence for the wiretapping claim, sweetie?

Step 2 didn't work out because Trump is the cleanest guy in Washington.

>>be the first president in history to actively campaign for a presidential nominee

That's to even remotely true. Sitting presidents have a long history of campaigning for their successors. Learn 2 history.

>eternal swede

i'm just playing along with the cuck in the op's larp, ahmed.

Sitting presidents have a long history of campaigning for their successors
sauce?

Obama's own speech writer.

>spend all the ressources of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN on finding dirt on one guy
>comes up with nothing
Repeat after me : IMPREACH DRUMPF

2)get no info because he didn't do anything wrong and you are literally part of a child raping cannibal cult

Sorry, Germany. I'll never tell you where the microfilm is hid. You'll have to put on a black rubber number and find it. Liebchen.

THIS

its rly hot to see fit young blonde women with blue eyes getting her pink pussy stretched by bbc like never before

this isnt even remotely true

>suspicion equals guilt
Even if we assume that the intentions were noble and not just trying to dig up dirty for use in the election, that doesn't mean they are actually going to find anything useful.

>sitting presidents have a long history of campaigning for their successors
still waiting on that citation, jamal

>this much grasping at straws

Great evidence which surely holds up in a court...
So it is true what they say about Brazilians? They do believe everything

So you have no evidence, snuggums, gotcha

you're trying too hard