Jimminy crickets, it's true! ..... Why do white people steal everything?

Jimminy crickets, it's true! ..... Why do white people steal everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArleQxJQpLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>england

nigger leave my dads house, you utter cunt

WE WUZ HAIR DRASSERS N SHIET

fUCK WHITES N DRUMPF N SHIET

Do niggers think cornrows are the same thing as braids? Do they think they invented braiding? Also hoop ear rings are shit

Literally anyone looks trashy wearing those. Also

>see pic

Artist is in a state of denial. Normal for capoids and simians.

Funpowder. Invented by Chinese, perfected by Europe.

black people really are quite smart arent they.

he bought parts and put it together.

fucking brilliant.

kek

Giant hoop earings are ugly looking and annoying. No earing or simple diamond stud earing are top tier and high class.

Negroids are what 3% of your country? Yet I see them everywhere from england and on tv theyre apart of 15% of everything broadcasted there (only watch bbc brit for top gear)

aww poor little nigger losing at life again too bad you must be treated with special privileges like a down syndromed wheel chair retard coz we all know niggers are low IQ subhumans that cant survive on their own. Shame

>We wuz the only ones to think of braiding hair.
It's like when they claim dreadlocks are a black thing.

Welcome to the joys of the aptly-named BBC. It's full of fucking leftist faggots who institute quotas and try to be "anti-racist". They literally put up job applications stating that whites need not apply a while back. British TV should be avoided in 90% of the case, watching it makes you come away thinking the British Isles have always been 50% nigger and 35% sandnigger.

What did they mean by this?

Quotas, man. I don't get how niggers can have ANY pride in themselves given how little they seem to achieve when left to fend for themselves.
Barley any of the nigs on TV Are there for any other reason than shitty quotas, I don't remember the last time I saw an ad without tokens in it.

BAN ASSAULT LOOPS!

Treating blacks as equals was a mistake.

Reminds me of this webm.

I once got my haircut by a negress and she actually did a good job surprisingly

Guess she was one of the more educated ones, could talk proper english

I was about to point out this
wtf does it means

British media comes from London which is minority white British

>fundamentally different hair types
>steals hairstyle

how reatrded can people be?

German women had braids before niggers even came out of the trees

I really don't get the point
If the redhead girl got the same hairstyle (some do) she'd look ghetto and trashy, because that's how trashy ghetto girls look.
In the same way, if the black girl got some nice braids, no one would think she looks ghetto unless she behaves that way.

>B..but A'm black too watch me act black n sheeit!

Five black chicks fight her. She's lucky she didn't end up in a hospital, but at least she wrecked that first Hotep.

Is not about the hairstyle is about the whole package, makeup, dressing, attitude.

>the man maketh a cloth

>black
>bought

Straya, you okay cunt?

some white people look like monkeys too user

in either case, the nigger in your picture is an olympic athlete. you're an effeminate white NEET. how does that help you case, faggot?

>white people
>steal

Can we get a We Wuz thread going?

Apes are stronger and faster than humans. Obviously not smarter, as your posts prove.

>The Jewish and pale man has kept our eyes SHUT.
So this is what a black Sup Forums is like, huh?

why not just say of the left "Nigger" and he right "Human"?

to make money
person with most money has control
note the good imitates, the great steals

what a disgusting and revolting "people"

youtube.com/watch?v=ArleQxJQpLw

look at how they gang up like monkeys, and still fail to defeat a single white mater race

Blacks are mentally and physically inferior to whites

due to where I live black women cut my hair 90% of the time (alternative would be Hispanic men, as all the old Italian barbers are dead). they're usually not bad, sometimes don't understand how my hair works, but not bad.

This, holy shit.

But seriously it was made for the earliest race of giants, we found several 'tombs' with skeletons of 8 foot + humanoids. The Smithsonian took the bones and we never seen them again.

Prove him wrong

>flag
>obvious bate/shilling

checks out

It's true, black people aren't using our education system or pay taxes at all while we put all of their weird stuff in our hair.

Nobody thinks that's "high fashion".

Oh how true that is

WE WUZ HAIR BRAIDIN N SHIET

Gigantism is a thing

The amount of stuff, inventions and help given to blacks is so great that we could enslave all blacks for the next thousand years and they would still not have paid even half of it.

>putting a computer together now is like playing with legos.
>black kid puts one together and it's like he put together a rocket

Well of course user but if she didn't say that, she wouldn't be able to go on a self righteous tirade of how blacks are uber oppressed second class citizens.

I remember this nigger asked if he can copy my notes back when I was in school, showed him my book everything is written in cursive he says never mind and gives me my book back kek

I've never seen a white woman with that niggery hairstyle

If this bitch thinks the one on the right is high fashion and not white trash then she's black

>tree fiddy drachma

Perhaps you should concentrate on getting a job and paying for your own internet before talking about "intellect"?

You must lead a sad life to have to shitpost about niggers to rationalize why your peers laugh at you for being such a worthless failure.

Are you sure its the white wigger stealing from the black nigger. I mean its normally the other way around is it not?

WE

No, you're mocked for being an ape.