Do you honestly think he will finish his term?

Do you honestly think he will finish his term?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xRCf85Gdk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. He'll be out by the end of the year. SCREENCAP this.

No

America will be in such a bad state of collapse by the end of his term that his term will finish in a world war

Screencap this

Nope. And there will be civil war.

Day of the grill is upon us.

If he continues like this, Soros will have him assassinated.

No way that'll backfire

You're all a bunch of fucking niggers
Screen cap this

why is trump in russian uniform?

Yeah, I do, actually.

And for the record I also predicted after the first RNC debate that he would win the primary and the general and he would wind up convincing me that I should vote for him.

PLEASE DO THIS

I mean I like Trump but we really need a martyr.

He needed to play shufflepuck.

He will finish his second term on a grave of your rotten ass comie globalist hydra
Check numerals and screencap

I'm sorry to say that will only get 8 years out of him. Overturning amendments in our constitution is pretty tricky business, but hopefully he'll name a worthy successor at the end.

Yes. If the deep state had been competent, they wouldn't have let him win in the first place.

digits say he livin

>hello is this the president
>hello president i am phone
>i wanted to state categorically
>oy vey
>this call is now ended

Then pence, god of lightning will ascend the throne and finish the job.

>Pretty tricky business
are you truly this dense? If he can unite the republicans it will be trivial, if the republicans win ONE more state legislature they can unilaterally pass amendments.

He will. He will also start new wars, which will be fun to watch

So the "deep state" has nothing to gain with him being the president?

I have no fucking idea. This is why this is so fucking exciting.

Yes. The conspiracy isn't that Trump is a Russian agent, but that the Obama admin as well as cuckservative nevertrumpers tried to frame him as one. With Loretta Lynch's video, I'd be surprised if at least she doesn't end up in jail, and maybe more.

Not necessarily but they expected Shillary to win and they've been throwing a tantrum recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=5xRCf85Gdk8

if anything we'll have president pence, followed by Barron, Emperor of the intergalactic Human-Xelmorh Empire

And all is sincere?

Don't any of you think some players in the back got some 10-20(50-100) year shcemes?

Yes. and his 2nd term.

> MAGA

Yeah, I don't see why not. The lefties rioting in the cities pose no threat to anyone but their own host cities. Not a single one of them has the intelligence, balls, or armory to take him out, and he hasn't committed any crimes to get him impeached.

So, yeah, he probably will finish his term.