The pope tells whites to have less children so their countries can be enriched

The pope is literally an agent of white genocide, this shit has gone too far. Any Redpilled Catholics out there you need an anti-pope now or you need a new church.

He did not say this. Peter Raven is not the pope; he's not even catholic.

Referencing a document with a disclaimer that the contents of the document have no reflection whatsoever of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences does not mean that the PAS holds that opinion.

And some unnamed "panelist" claiming that the Pope agrees with him does not make pope agrees with him.

This is fake news and tiring bullsh--
>a fucking leaf
Oh. Nevermind. I fell for the bait.

Masaka...

This is your future under Catholicism.

Kami-Sama...

>if you cannot bring them up properly
sounds like it applies to shitskins mostly

>"if you cannot bring them up properly"
Do you people really want people that don't have the capacity to take care of children to have children, just because they're white?

>if you cannot bring them up properly
Sounds reasonable to me

This is the regular liberal bullshit you hear all the time and it's only ever directed towards whites. They tell a stable white family making 60k a year "Oi vey you don't have enough money to raise a family" and then go onto to tell the niggers and shit skins on welfare "oh don't worry we will give you more money and better public housing if you have more children."

Daily reminder this guy is still a pope

God damn bring this fucking guy back.

You know in the eyes of God, Benedict is still the Pope and Francis is a pretender.

Francis is literally anti-Christ.

1000x this

Thanks for your input on how to run a religion Henry VIII!

Christcucks are still anti abortion

Wow the pope is the anti christ? Who would've FUCKING thought I mean this is news better tell Martin Luther he might be interested in this.

>claims Vatican academy member
You should learn instant red flag by now.

Omochiroi...

I'm sad that this is what's happening to catholicism.
The idea to love your enemy got twisted into turning catholics into cuckolds.
Yeah sure, love your enemy from afar, but not when they are at your front door tearing it down. Defend yourself.

Henry VIII is unironically my eternal king may God rest his soul.

I wish Henry VIII was Pope

Not me. Never in a million years.

It would be nice if he sent the message to South America & Mexico. However he probably was aiming at the Catholic Europeans & Americans.

He also believes in mass migration, yet lives in most walled city-state in the world. Even if he did allow few families in, he does nothing for several million others. Vatican can handle a few thousand migrants. If Commie Pope was true to his word, he would house as many they could.

>catholics
>white

I'm pretty sure more Niggers are catholics than Whites. I mean, look at all of Brazil.

This sort of message is always directed toward whites and the non-whites are allowed to ignore it.

I watched that again the other night. A lot of it was bullshit but it was a fucking good movie. That and Braveheart, they don't make them like that anymore.

He is an antipope. Benedict is still the legitimate one.

Historical epics are the greatest. Same can be said about Braveheart being the worst in terms of accuracy but it's meant to be taken at face value and just enjoyed.

So...sore ha!

>ha

>ha

user pls

>WE NEED TO OUTNUMBER TEH OTHER RACES!!1 WHO CARES ABOUT BEING READY/ABLE TO PROPERLY RAISE A CHILD?

>Flood white countries with foreigners
>Give the foreigners economic assistance that increases as they have more children, ensuring that they will breed in large numbers
>Spread propaganda that whites should not have many children and stigmatize large white families

Gee, why would we want to encourage white births... Who knows?

Oi Gaki!

Never forget this pope was just another anti-Trump advocate. He's just a (((political tool))).

"if you cannot bring them up properly"

really sounds like he is talking about third worlders who press out 6 children per woman and half of them starve because they have not enough foot.

>really sounds like he is talking about third worlders who press out 6 children per woman and half of them starve because they have not enough foot.
How many of those third worlders even know that there is a pope? Even if what he is saying is directed at them, it falls on Catholic ears and they of all Westerners, are the only ones breeding.

Do you really think shitskins think about bringing up children properly when they're fucking like rabbits? This is obviously a message that only resonates for people with a three digits IQ.

a big part of africa is christian and they know the fucking pope

>you need an anti-pope
Francis IS an anti-pope, dumbfuck.

>Benedict is still the legitimate one.
Benedict is a Freemason and a satanist. His outward looks of "orthodoxy" is deceit.

He's Francis enabler and a co-ruler in his two-headed "diarchy" he himself created (which is an act of apostasy in and of itself).

Each and every pope from Vatican II onwards are anti-popes.

>you need a new church
"Et portae inferi non praevalebunt contra eam."
The Church will not fall. They will attack it with all they've got (including jew popes and niggers), and we naively might *think* that it fell, but it hasn't.

Things will get worse before they get better.

>The pope tells whites to have less children

Fewer children

>a big part of africa is christian
Who cares about them and how many do you think are on their way to become your new next door neighbour?

>Benedict
>freemason

You really are retarde- oh wait
>Brasil
nvm

most catholics are africans, chinese and hues. i see no problem with statement

If this was directed towards them this wouldn't be a problem but these sorts of messages are always directed towards the white Catholics.

> how many do you think are on their way to become your new next door neighbour?

too many

I'm ready to leave Catholicism at this point, not even because of the pope but because of the Catholics I know loving everything he does.

My only problem is...

>tfw Islam is the only religion that actually syncs up to my personal beliefs and morals :(

Why did Christianity have to become so awful?

There are many conservative Protestant churches

何で日本語で?

this is the worse part about white nationalism, it boils down to "lets do like the africans and have children for the sake of biology!"

cool view, just dont pretend its you who does the decision making, its biology who forces you to breed

what the pope said is a true moral statement, and any "race" or person who is actually superior to someone else would first start with himself and make sure he makes the right decisions

not gambling with the life of another makes you a good person, so stop bring children into this world if you can properly make sure they will not suffer

I tried Islam, it's very frustrating to have to reason the ahadith and Qur'an in your head so that your values are in line. It didn't work for me, so I'd suggest fully reading the Qur'an and some of the hadith. You'll quickly discover that God does indeed exist, but he did not write the Qur'an or make Muhammad the last prophet.

religion is about the relation between God and your soul/yourself , not between yourself and other believers
disregard other people way of living, just live by the rule

>>tfw Islam is the only religion that actually syncs up to my personal beliefs and morals :(
You know, I find many of the social aspects of Islam more and more appealing as society slips into the degenerate abyss it's headed. It's dangerous and many young lads who don't want to put up with modern women and extreme left bullshit will turn to Islam as an escape. Something will fill the void that is being artificially created, I just hope it's not Islam.

He the last pope, the one said to be the false prophet.
The end is near

the latest not the last

I have disowned this filthy cuck a long time ago. My family is very religious but I don't hesitate telling them that this crypto-commie is a globalist kike shill.

Get a load of this fag.

i miss pope palpatine

He will be the last one.
Wrote down some of the stuff why i think in this thread here last night

Only Latin Americans and Africans seriously listen to the pope, dingus

Open the doors to Orthodoxy and protect what is left of Christianity.

dude america fucking hates catholics. why do you think JFK was shot?

Because he wanted to look into the fed, questioned Nam and Americas commitment to Israel?

nope. he was an agent of the pope who was going to destroy america

>America immediately suffered civil stife after his death and is going to be mostly mexican and is on the verge of civil war.
Good thing the undercova brotha didn't succeed then ay?

The old Protestant anti-Catholic prejudice doesn't exist anymore. The hatred of them today comes from leftists who oppose Catholic teachings on sexual matters and abortion. There are also bad feelings from the sex abuse scandal, but that goes without saying I think.

works for (((them)))

The Catholic church is an illegitimate pedophile cult and every single person who defends Vatican City is doomed to the lowest circle of HELL

Marx was right for once, organized religion is propaganda

hello alex jones, I love your toothpaste

People with 3 digit IQs need to start mass raping women with 2 digit IQs in order to bring up the average IQ.

Pfft. Idiocracy looked fun.

Roman Catholicism is banned in China m8

>Implying any of you virgins will ever have kids

Just give up, fuck white people, and fuck christcuckery.

Fuck it, I'm returning to the faith of my ancestors. Follow me, white men.

>leaf