Why are Anglos and Burgers so uncomfortable with nakedness?

In Northern Europe and Germany, the question is not IF you should get naked in the sauna, but whether it should be mandatory.

thelocal.de/20170306/this-is-what-germans-think-about-being-naked-in-the-sauna

Just over half of Germans (56 percent) think that saunas should have rules insisting that you get undressed before you get in the cabin. But a quarter of respondents still felt this was not appropriate.

Men were much more likely to demand nudity than women, with 65 percent of males essentially saying "yes, I want to get my little man out in the steam room".

Less than half of women (48 percent), meanwhile, insisted that nakedness was necessary, with 31 percent preferring to be allowed to cover up.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/319465-saudi-bankrupt-projection-imf/
dw.com/en/arab-monarchies-turn-down-syrian-refugees-over-security-threat/a-19002873
youtube.com/watch?v=nNmmz_L8dAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you seen the average American?
Brits are fatasses too.

>Not being naked in 70c Sauna

catholicism

Wanting to get your knob out in a room full of moist wankers

W-would you accept a burger in your saunas? Im shart trained and have only a little amerifat.

Gaze upon the abject depravity and evil of the ARYAN man and question yourself: Why did you not ally yourself with the Beautiful Anglo to rid Europe of this degeneracy?

Everyone's welcome in a Sauna my friend

Makes no sense especially for the women who wear a goddamn towel, covering 70% of their body.

Keep your incest fetish to yourself, krautcuck

yes... the sauna is actually just a 70° hot gay brothel...
idiot

The Finn is right. We are all the same in the sauna. All humans naked under God at 95C.

That will last until the Krautcucks covert their last church to a Mosque.

Too bad all the German men are dead. In Russia. With their Knoght's Crosses.

Someone post that Facebook image of a nigger wanting to fuck his girlfriend's underage daughter because she walks around in panties.

My basic theory is that clothing is a way to protect your women from being raped by dark people. Because if you look at Africa and other primitive places they basically just have sex whenever they feel like it. In Detroit kids grow up fucking each other, boys practice on their sisters by about 7 or 8, it's really crazy stuff.

Civilization means protecting against that. So we invented clothing and buttons to confound the simple nigger's mind. Notice that thousands of years later they still haven't mastered the wearing of pants.

>slimes get ficki ficki AND climate that reminds them of home
nice one hans

Please don't talk about being nude. That's dirty, degenerate, and unsanitary.

Still no blacks and Arabs come to the Sauna in Germany. Why? It is all Germanics, Anglos, Nordics and Japanese.

People who go to saunas should get gassed

Oh please Hans, tell me how you love to lounge in rooms with fat naked men.

t. Abdul-Al-Habib

Why would you need it to be mandatory? How does someone with a towel effect you

Why do Hispanics hate the Sauna so much? The feeling after 3 hours in steambaths, saunas, swimming etc. is amazing.

Germans are not good people which is why they embrace these things.

imagine being in a room where everyone has clothes on but you are naked.

now imagine being in the same room with the same people but now everyone is naked.

what would you prefer?

This... Also, people often get into the sauna RIGHT AFTER A WORKOUT. Smelly, nasty, stinky, shit encrusted anus sitting on a bench that is hot, moist, and probably riddled with all types of fungus from other people's bodies.

This is how germs spread, you fucks.

>Why would you need it to be mandatory? How does someone with a towel effect you
It is not about towels, it is about undergarments, headgear, swimwear etc.

Nobody cares if you go in with two towels, one to cover your body and one to sit on plus for your feet (most important thing in a sauna is not getting any sweat on the wood).

70c isn't even hot enough for sauna, 80c is minimum.

>Saudi Arabia
>never took in a single "refugee" ever
>doesn't even allow women to drive

Damn, I hope you are going bankrupt soon.

We have over $3 trillion in reserves. We can last for decades even if income declined to nothing. We also took in millions of refugees.

>Also, people often get into the sauna RIGHT AFTER A WORKOUT. Smelly, nasty, stinky, shit encrusted anus sitting on a bench that is hot, moist, and probably riddled with all types of fungus from other people's bodies.

Sorry, but that is just not allowed. You would not just get a lifetime ban in the particular establishment, but also why in the world would you do it? First rule of sauna is you do two rounds of washing before, one with soap and shampoo and one afterwards right before the sauna and then after every sauna.

One sauna/steambath/swimming trip typically involves 15-20 washings.

Who the fuck uses sauna's? Its a bubbling mess of HPV.

Hispanics in their own countries don't really have saunas. They're all poor and have bigger issues like evading the cartel.

I don't mind them but I don't really care for them. I prefer a hot shower to a Sauna.

>This is how germs spread, you fucks.
the germs that are dangerous are the ones you sneeze out and smear with your hands at every handle or the ones that you get by fucking or sharing needles.

a few escherichia coli and klebsiella from someone elses ass on the other hand will most probably not cause you any harm and fungi are permanent residents on your skin, i can guarantee you there isnt a square inch on your skin that has no fungus living on it. that is no problem at all.

>70c isn't even hot enough for sauna, 80c is minimum.
The Fin is right.

80c is ok, mostly Jap style sauna. Fin style sauna is 90c and more.

70c is if you wanna sleep in there for half an hour.

WE WANT MOSLEY

>We have over $3 trillion in reserves. We can last for decades even if income declined to nothing.

rt.com/business/319465-saudi-bankrupt-projection-imf/

Because most Saunas are built into a gym. The only people who go to them outside of the gym are women.

Also >8 post by this ID in a slide thread. kys

They should embrace rape, slavery and honor killings right sand person?

Ahmed, please..

>IMF
You believe the Jews?

most germans arent even comfortable seeing womens hair in public

>We also took in millions of refugees.
source?

>German "sauna"

In Germany you have a specific "sauna master" employee come in and add water to the stones. And you can't do it yourself because the temperature has to stay at some wimpy 60 C. A Sauna alright.

>Because most Saunas are built into a gym. The only people who go to them outside of the gym are women.

I have been to many gyms and saunas. This is not the case in Germany. The gym and the workout places are separated and require you shower and shampoo up before entering the spa area.

We aren't barbarians and have a sense of decency.

Arab brothers and sisters in distress is what we call Syrians who come here, they are not technically refugees. We have about 2 million of them.

Mostly due to their Anglican background I would bet.

I want to go to Finland just to see what your saunas are like you fucking weirdos.

Yes, I believe the IMF and your own government that you are massively overspending.

What is your credit rating again? A-?

pls You might as well stop using sauna if you don't go over 100C .

There's a reason Anglo-Saxons run the world.

i dont think your government would tell you if things looked bad, you would probably be the last to be informed.

Being naked in a sauna sounds great
Until you realize its not young sexy woman surrounding you, just old fat hair men

>>We also took in millions of refugees.
>source?

There is no source. He is lying. The truth is, Saudi Arabia has taken in less than 100k from Syria, mostly hardcore jihadists which get trained in Saudia Arabia before going back to ISIS or Al Qaeda held territory.
dw.com/en/arab-monarchies-turn-down-syrian-refugees-over-security-threat/a-19002873

Saudi Arabia is the worst state on Earth.

MANDATORY NUDE UNISEX SAUNA WHEN

the girl in OP screenshot is qt. Soon I will be refugee in Germany or Sweden and find myself a white qt to fuck every night

We still have the reserves so bankruptcy is not on the horizon.

They elected Hitler. We didn't elect Mosley. If only.

That's why you go to an FKK club.

This

Would not mind sharing a sauna with futas thought.

I felt her message felt very conflicted in the sense that on the one hand she is putting herself in a category of a feminist, you know this very strong woman and she has that beautiful speech in one of her songs but then the camera, it felt very male, such a male voyeuristic experience of her.

>In Germany you have a specific "sauna master" employee come in and add water to the stones. And you can't do it yourself because the temperature has to stay at some wimpy 60 C. A Sauna alright.

Ahm, what? Our saunas around here are from 60C for pregnant women to 95C. The "sauna master" does regular fermented water pourings in the 95C and 85C saunas. Yes. But that is a service, not some restriction.

then why did syrians pay large sums and risked their lives in the aegean sea trying to get to sweden and germany when good old saudi arabia was just next to syria and, according to you, sheltered them in the millions?

makes little sense.

What exactly are they trying to cover up with that white stripe?

Because they want to live in Europe and not here apparently.

> mfw i built my own in the back corner of my shed.

Same thing i don't understand about communal showers, why would you want to get naked with random people you don't want to fuck?

>We still have the reserves so bankruptcy is not on the horizon.
And yet credit agencies are constantly downgrading you, you run massive deficits and the IMF says you will be bankrupt soon because the oil price isn't going to recover (electric cars are close to a revolutionary takeover).

I don't really damn know ,japanese laws on censorship and the way people find loopholes is amazing.

Nevertheless ,sauna should be done either alone never in a community.

Cultural holdover from stuck up puritans

I'm a man and not a disgusting Germanic savage

why does an arab war refugee that has lost everything and is desperate not want to live in saudi arabia, one of the richest arab lands?

Ask them, I do not know.

Whenever me and my gym buds hit the steam room and dry sauna we used a towel round the waist. Not to cover but do we weren't making skin contact with anything other skins had contacted. This is how germs spread u disgusting europoors

you seem to know very little and have no sources to back up what you say.

why would someone believe you?

I tell the truth.

Do you wanna see the average Jew naked?
/thread

why the fuck are you still replying to him

The argument still stands ,like most hygiene routine activities it should be done in private never in community.

Europeans are so fucking weird.

Glad we separated ourselves as far away as possible from the faggots

> Hasn't been to the first Burger King sauna
Why even live

>Just over half of Germans (56 percent) think that saunas should have rules insisting that you get undressed before you get in the cabin. But a quarter of respondents still felt this was not appropriate.
>Men were much more likely to demand nudity than women, with 65 percent of males essentially saying "yes, I want to get my little man out in the steam room".
>Less than half of women (48 percent), meanwhile, insisted that nakedness was necessary, with 31 percent preferring to be allowed to cover up.

>Just over half of Germans (56 percent) think that saunas should have rules insisting that you get undressed before you get in the cabin. But a quarter of respondents still felt this was not appropriate.
>Men were much more likely to demand nudity than women, with 65 percent of males essentially saying "yes, I want to get my little man out in the steam room".
>Less than half of women (48 percent), meanwhile, insisted that nakedness was necessary, with 31 percent preferring to be allowed to cover up.

>with 65 percent of males essentially saying "yes, I want to get my little man out in the steam room".

>saying "yes, I want to get my little man out in the steam room".

>my little man out in the steam room".

>my little man out in the

>little man out in

>little man

>little

found your problem. white cucks have micro tiny cocks
no wonder their own women betray them. haha id never refer to my dick like that, im proud of my 8" and id gladly get naked in front of a lot of women

Saunas have to be the biggest fucking meme

At least alcoholics dont think beer's good for you

kek

I think you germans have bigger problems atm.

I actually rely on beer for vitamin b12 and part of my daily carb intake when im so broke i have to choose between beer and food

Arguing with an Arab man is on par of arguing with an electronic answering system.

Because we're not filthy degenerates.

i thought he may have something interesting to say. we never hear about the saudi arabs here and what they think about stuff. they are a mistery.

Did it every cross anyone's mind, how gay it is to get in a steamy room naked with a bunch of other naked dudes? ffs germany.

I suppose it's easier to double fist your wife while your best friend shits in your mouth if there are no towels in the way.
I don't think anglos share the same inclinations though

I thought jews were funny

Anglo countries didn't buy into cultural marxism like Goymany did.

You gotta pay him first

youtube.com/watch?v=nNmmz_L8dAY

Never forget

well you guys killed all of the ones who were funny

Cooked alive, that's some competition.
Sauna is serious business in Finland and Russia.