HELLO TROOFRENDZ IT'S ME THE GOLDEN CUCK

This is the same beta cuck whose girlfriend dumped him because he kept putting her on the piedestal and calling her "my fair little lady".

This is the same bitch boy who said he has been natural his entire life and anyone who uses anabolic steroids is a degenerate, but later in the same video said he will use anabolic steroids when he reaches his natural limit.

This is the same mongoloid who said that anyone who ever tries weed deserves to get shot in the head, but then said he has tried weed a couple of times but didn't like it.

This is the same gerbil who said he would be walking around the beaches of Sweden during the summer and protect Swedish women from immigrant rapists, but then made a video saying he couldn't do it because none of his friends wanted to accompany him and he was too afraid to do it alone.

This is the same gyno-titted cum guzzler who said all women should learn self-defence, but shouldn't learn how to fight because they "would use it wrongly" under mental pressure.

This is the same tit-twitching albino monkey who said that any man who has sex with a woman from a different ethnicity is a traitor, but moved to Ireland for a girl he met playing World of Warcraft.

This is the same donkey-man that said that all animals should be treated like humans, but then said that vegans are retarded for treating animals like humans.

This is the same live action role-player who said that any man who masturbates or has sex out of wedlock should be thrown off a cliff, but then said he’s had sex with many women.

This is the same fetal alcohol syndrome having ogre-faced gibbon that said he was bullied into depression by Muslim immigrants when he was a kid, but then said that no one ever dared to bully him in his next video.

If you need this guy to tell you what to believe and think, and you look up to him you are the same type of half-brained cunt that watches The big bang theory because the laugh track lets them know what's funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0P3Rsyy_Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. shitskin muslim

shill

Stay mad, the man you idolize and lust for so badly is a degenerate mongrel, and so are you.

>but moved to Ireland for a girl he met playing World of Warcraft.
I play World of Warships, which nationality gf can I get?

youtube.com/watch?v=n0P3Rsyy_Gc

How long you gonna keep dropping this pasta?

Yeah, like I'm going to watch a video of Rorschach wearing glasses tell me about "what's really going on". Get the fuck out of here you bottom feeder, learn to develop your own thoughts instead of watching retarded people on YouTube tell you how to live your life.

^^^this, Shill thread. Sage

>5 cents has been transferred into your account

Kys you low IQ muslim welfare migrant

>Perfect examples of why the man I look up to and try to become in every aspect of life is a fucking loser
>"WOW YOU FUCKING LIBTARD LEFTIST SHILL, DID SOROS PAY YOU FOR THIS?! THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON!"

I wouldn't even fuck your filthy mother with a dead Indian Dalit's dick. So it's strange how someone managed to fuck her and she gave birth to you. You're just a result of your parents. Just as retarded and disgusting.

>replying to the same post twice

why even waste your time shilly? not like anyone is taking this seriously.

Honestly this guy is a huge faggot and it's obvious he's on steroids and lying about it. His videos are completely retarded and don't even make sense. He seems to believe that being shirtless and larping a viking magically turns his ramblings into coherent arguments.

You really think you'll convince anyone here of anything at all? Pathetic.

literally who is this

>Daily attack a youtuber thread
>Sweden

Wow, I'm so impressed.

If a girl can't see the humour in being called a lady she is not trve waifu material.

Mehmet, Mehmet... I hope your incestuos father will hang your Kopftuchmutter soon. Stay grateful for receiving money from the government.

he's clearly on steroids though

You just sound like a jelly shitskin beta. Although most the time he does make sense, he can say stupid things, just like everyone does at some point.

One time he said that if you drink alcohol then something has to be wrong with your life, which i disagree with.

Hes another one of these right guys who actually have positive messages and interesting things to say but they spoil it with one major thing. In his case its his not so secret naziness.
He had the potential to mainstream his thoughts but blew it.

>Incestuos father

At least you tried. Better luck next time.

>believing the alt-right meme

self improvment is an individualist approach, not some collectivist project

Shill
SAGE

Leave Sweden you smelly muslim (yuck).

Stop insulting the Golden One

Styx warned me about you

Begone shill!

sage

>One time he said that if you drink alcohol then something has to be wrong with your life, which i disagree with.

t. Degenerate

>Constantly and consistently says some of the most retarded shit ever
>"You can't listen to what he says, you have to look into his heart and see what he means."

The results are in. You are a retard.

Solid argument shill, HOWEVER. I counter thusly

All you can get is a closet faggot pedo because the only people who play that trash are retarded kancolle lovers who need to be gassed more than even the kikes

SHOO SHOO SHAREBLUE

Dirty stinking lying Jew

Lmao monkey and his pet swedecuck

>Having a drink once a month means you're degenerate

That's less than most people drink, retards.

Everything you said is true but at least hes talking about the fact that you are going to become a minority and the question is how will you be treated as a minority?

Somalian ex pirate

Why do you drink?

It bring absolutely nothing good to you

I enjoy it, when I complete a goal, i treat myself to a drink at the end of the month. Do you seriously have autism? You don't get drunk off a beer, faggot.

So, except for animalistic pleasure it brings nothing else?

Well, it's degenerate

Autism.

No wonder you guys love The golden cuck so much, you are obviously both perfect for his following. Degenerate autismos with a low IQ and no capability of developing your own thoughts and ideas.

Degeneracy.

go fuck yourself cuck/ahmed, golden one is one of the few with balls left in sweden

Don't you have some somalian cock to suck?

>1 beer a month is degeneracy

Sup Forums never makes me fail to laugh, you don't even get drunk off a beer, so how is that "animalistic pleasure"? To me it tastes good, so when you eat something or drink something you like, is that animalistic pleasure? God forbid enjoying yourself.

>brazil calling someone degenerate

lmfao, clean up your favelas, jungle monkey. There is no white people in your 3rd world shithole. The fact you live there is degenerate in itself.

t. Degenerate fat cuckold

*knock knock*

hey, heard you was talking shit about my friend. Mind if I come in for a chat?

>brazil calling someone degenerate

Said the country that legalized bestiality.

Also, you can only eat or drinks health things. Otherwise you're degenerate

People mating in brazil is bestiality in itself.

We are being shilled. As I predicted after the election.

That's about all. Peace out.

>cuck/ahmed

My fucking sides. At least you tried Norwegian mountain cuck. Go back to doing absolutely nothing, like the rest of Norway. Norway is literally the only country were there is nothing to do. Syrian refugees flee across the fucking world to come to Norway, and then kill themselves when they arrive, because it's so fucking boring.

SHILL

Kill yourself you pathetic cuck.

Hi Shill

Bye Shill

wow shills are legitimately shilling against any right wing figure.

What is worse, two monkeys fucking each other, or a human fucking a monkey?

>Admitting you're a monkey

top fucking kek

>Don't you have some somalian cock to suck?

Good one. Did you come up with that yourself or did you perhaps see The golden cuck say it? Better luck next time.

smells like the words of a shill
who has never met a gain in his life.

There's a reason people say it, rape capitol of Europe :). Damn you're vicious on the internet sven, too bad you cower and spread your cheeks whenever there's a somali within a few feet of you.

lol!

>t. nigger

How's Malmo, Abu? Going back to Mogadishu soon, I hope?

WTF Styx was right.

how much does one get paid for this? does it have career upgrades? soldier shill, captain shill, general shill? i might want to get into this business

>"SWEDISTAN LMAO RAPE CAPITOL!"
>Capitol

You literally can't even speak your language without proving that you're being cucked by Britain. I didn't know you Canadians have your computers in the horse stable. Well, well, keep fucking Piston mate, have fun being a degenerate who needs daddy Goldshower to tell him what to think.

Malmö is awesome. Nah, not going to Mogadishu anytime soon. You should come visit sometime. None of our toilets have witches in them, and we bury our dead underground, not in our drinking wells. It's quite astonishing actually.

Is this all true? I used to watch him a while ago but I guess I didn't watch him enough I guess

Surely, they way you type is not indictive of anyone of Arab or Middle Eastern decent.

I am am sorry, we doubted your whiteness, Sven.

When did i ever stand up for the goldenone? In every reply you mention him, but i've barely mentioned him at all, autistic cuck swede. The world laughs while your women are being inseminated right before your eyes.

I wish hope you had bought something good and durable with the money (((they))) are paying you.
Also don't be ashamed of your fat body and brony fetishes, I'm pretty sure you can dress up like a pony and go to the gym like you ever wanted. Maybe it can help you control your diabetes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

Swedish army lmfao!

Alright Sup Forums, it seems as though my predictions have come true once again.
That's about all. Peace out.

>"Although most the time he does make sense, he can say stupid things, just like everyone does at some point."
>"I never stood up for him bro, I swear I never liked him!"

Nice to see you admitting defeat, little pussy.

>girlfriend dumped him because he kept putting her on the piedestal and calling her "my fair little lady".

Source? If that made her dump him nothing of value was lost anyway.

>Muh steroids

Source? And he never said that you are twisting his words.

>said that anyone who ever tries weed deserves to get shot in the head, but then said he has tried weed a couple of times but didn't like it.

Source? I think you are lying

>This is the same gerbil who said he would be walking around the beaches of Sweden during the summer and protect Swedish women from immigrant rapists, but then made a video saying he couldn't do it because none of his friends wanted to accompany him and he was too afraid to do it alone.

lies

> said all women should learn self-defence, but shouldn't learn how to fight because they "would use it wrongly" under mental pressure.

lies

> said that any man who has sex with a woman from a different ethnicity is a traitor, but moved to Ireland for a girl he met playing World of Warcraft.

He opposes racemixing. Ireland is white you idiot.

> said that all animals should be treated like humans, but then said that vegans are retarded for treating animals like humans.

You just went full retard. Never go full retard. Vegans don't treat animals like humans.

> said that any man who masturbates or has sex out of wedlock should be thrown off a cliff, but then said he’s had sex with many women.

more lies

> said he was bullied into depression by Muslim immigrants when he was a kid, but then said that no one ever dared to bully him in his next video.

lies, lies and lies

Op is a shitskin from Somalia or just a normal swedish cuckold.

Just stating truth, doesn't mean i like him, ahmed.

Swedes are pussies by definition, don't you have a gay pride parade to attend to?

>don't you have a gay pride parade to attend to?
>attend to
>English is official language

Damn son, did you come up with all these meme insults about Sweden yourself? These are so original and hard-hitting, I have never seen anything like this before.