How many women should a guy have sex with before getting married?

How many women should a guy have sex with before getting married?

strawpoll.me/12474887/r

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115235071
archive.is/6PcPL
archive.is/27FPb
archive.is/z4xfQ-3/03/17
archive.is/APRnB-3/03/17
archive.is/ss9mO-3/03/17
archive.is/oQoMJ-3/02/17
archive.is/2UERB-3/02/17
archive.is/DkvQA-3/02/17
archive.is/6oymn-3/02/17
archive.is/Wo87q-3/02/17
archive.is/rAg7H-3/01/17
archive.is/J5dIV-3/01/17
archive.is/IDnDJ-2/28/17
archive.is/ykYZ2-2/28/17
archive.is/Dyh3v-2/28/17
archive.is/vFjC8-2/27/17
archive.is/D147z-2/28/17
archive.is/uP8K9-2/28/17
archive.is/LrIBa-
archive.is/BWIiw-
web.archive.org/web/20170303022147/https://cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/11a35791-b9b8-4fab-9109-bbbc3e6db904/CTR___201610159032815866/index.html?page=4-
archive.is/2kKhp-
archive.is/toY5G-
archive.is/BIaah-2/28/17
archive.is/2wHxA-2/28/17
archive.is/Fhl4l-3/02/17
archive.is/aVoyc-2/27/17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is there a certain amount of sex that you have to 'get out of your system' or is it about learning techniques and being confident

post in the thread to bump

0, fornication is a sin

Honestly, I'd prefer 0 because come on, who doesn't want someone who is clean and won't be a whore?
But realistically, I wouldn't want someone who has had much more partners than myself. Like 1-2 more than myself preferably.
I was dating this 10/10 girl last year who was absolutely the hottest girl ive ever started seeing. After a week she casually mentioned she's fucked 58 men. I broke up with her the next day. I hate whores and I'm thankful I met another wonderful woman who is only a 7/10, but only had 4 partners her whole life (were both 24) and is the most amazing woman I've ever met.

Anything other than 0 is degenerate

you're in the wrong thread friendo, this is for how many partners whould the guy have before marriage >

4 is whore levels, sorry to burst your bubble. Maximum should be 1-2 at that you should realise your mistake and become abstinent. Unfortunately we live in a society wher fornication is encouraged, a lot of good people got duped by the media

>Honestly, I'd prefer 0 because come on, who doesn't want someone who is clean and won't be a whore?
But realistically, I wouldn't want someone who has had much more partners than myself. Like 1-2 more than myself preferably.

This is probably one of the most honest, sensical and non-retarded answers I've ever seen on Sup Forums. I would have thought every poster would be all HURR DURR ZERO WOMEN ARE WHORES BECAUSE THEY WONT FUCK ME!

I think 0 is the best, but for people that have lost their virginity, I say keep it under 10.

0 Same should go for a guy. No double standards. Mansluts are literally degenerate.

I knew this thread would turn into cringe, I just didn't expect it to be within the first 10 posts.

20+

I need to improve the odds of getting laid

How is anything I posted cringe? The bible says fornication is a sin

Tfw dating thicc 9/10 with potential and she was a virgin before me. She's 19 now, 18 when we met.

You're a degenerate if you have sex before you find a wife

none. If you do you should have sex with an older widower or something just to learn the basics.

Why? If a man or woman just sells out their first sexual expirience like it means nothing it says alot about that person. Even if it was relationship based there is some reason this person could not stay loyal to eachother. 1 would be tolerable if theres domestic violence involved

This, I don't understand why the double standard exists. Guys thing Gods laws don't apply to them? EVERYONE should be at zero partners before marriage, this is the ideal situation

Anything below 20 is low T faggot tier

Now marry her

>0
Wow you guys are cucks. Enjoy marrying a woman who has laid with 1000+ men and lies to you that she is a virgin.

While I go enjoy my 100+ sex encounter and marry a virgin when I am in my 40's.

It's a godless world full of degenerates, I truly think the meek already inherited the earth

how about the fact that men make half a billion sperm per day and woman make one egg per month

Realistically, I put the limit on 2. More than that isn't worth my time.

this. If you sweat testosterone, you need at least 20 before getting married.

Getting married? Who the fuck wants to get married? I just want to get laid.

Zero.

The bond between men and women should be kept sacred.

Im not religious but i am very happy that religious people atleast uphold these values. Seeing people slutting out and telling me im weird for not beeing into polyamerous relationships and other such slutting ways.
I have a very loyal girl and shes only been with me and she already told me she would like me to marry her. (I asked her about it too its still a bit early but definetly doing it in a few years. Already checked out local jewelery store for engagement ring.)

Enjoy getting aids zipperhead.

>lies to you that she is a virgin
virgin detected. you can tell if her hymen is intact

I'll divorce then, simple as that the bible says you can divorce in the case of fornication.
You have to keep your values alive, even if everyone else around you gives them up.
Gods word is eternal, Jesus himself not one jot of the law is abolished until heaven and earth pass, HEAVEN CAN NEVER PASS!
So? Doesn't mean anything

>tfw could have had the same but she's Turkish

Because a guy has to (generally) be good looking, have a good job, have some cash to spend on her and have to be funny and very sociable to even have a shot at getting laid whereas a woman just has to lay on her back and spread her legs.

"A key that can open any lock is a Master Key. A lock that can be opened by any key is worthless."

0 you degenarated faggot

I wonder who is behind this thread?

MODS BLOCKED SOURCEANON - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115235071

archive.is/6PcPL - ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED - IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE EDITION

archive.is/27FPb - this is our chance to pin down obongo #2

SBG THREADS
archive.is/z4xfQ-3/03/17 SBG Don't Let The Shills Win
archive.is/APRnB-3/03/17 SBG Rekindle The Flame
archive.is/ss9mO-3/03/17 SBG Keep the fire V2
archive.is/oQoMJ-3/02/17 SBG Keep the Fire
archive.is/2UERB-3/02/17 SBG Electric Boogala
archive.is/DkvQA-3/02/17 SBG Untitled (404ed?)
archive.is/6oymn-3/02/17 SBG Fish for Evidence pt 2 (404ed)
archive.is/Wo87q-3/02/17 SBG They Covered it Up
archive.is/rAg7H-3/01/17 SBG Courts Will Be Convened
archive.is/J5dIV-3/01/17 SBG Day of the Rope
archive.is/IDnDJ-2/28/17 SBG The Fire Rises
archive.is/ykYZ2-2/28/17 SBG Too Many Redpills
archive.is/Dyh3v-2/28/17 SBG Shills on Suicide Watch
archive.is/vFjC8-2/27/17 SBG Do You Want Total War

SOURCE user
archive.is/D147z-2/28/17 Source user Part 2
archive.is/uP8K9-2/28/17 Source user Part 1
archive.is/LrIBa- 2/22/17 First SourceAnon thread, China-Saudi-Israel Birthrates&Farmable land
archive.is/BWIiw- 2/23/17 SourceAnon China-Saudi-Israel follow up thread

CTR
web.archive.org/web/20170303022147/https://cloudspace.idrsolutions.com:8181/HTML_Page_Extraction/output/11a35791-b9b8-4fab-9109-bbbc3e6db904/CTR___201610159032815866/index.html?page=4- 3/2/17 CTR documents

SHAREBLUE
archive.is/2kKhp- 3/02/17 ShareBlue Twitter Handles
archive.is/toY5G- 3/02/17 SharBlue Ties to China

ZEROHEDGE
archive.is/BIaah-2/28/17 ZeroHedge Article
archive.is/2wHxA-2/28/17 ZeroHedge Article

MISC
archive.is/Fhl4l-3/02/17 Pakistani IT Shills Tied to Dems
archive.is/aVoyc-2/27/17 Johnny Chung Insurance

That's wrong, fornication is a sin for man and woman. A man needs all that? The bible says a prudent wife is a gift from God, if you want a prudent wife be a prudent husband that God would gift to another woman.

as many as they want, no law or person on Sup Forums should have anything to do with random personĀ“s sex lives

Chill bro, I asked god to save me when I was like 8 so any sin I commit after that is forgiven.
Like lmao I asked god for a bicycle but I realized god doesn't work like that. So I stole a bike and asked him for forgiveness.

How about Gods law? This affects every single person in the world

Nice meme

>getting married
do people still fall for this

If you want kids you have to be married

Does Canada not have black people?

A couple, I live in Toronto I see maybe 1-2 a day

bump

> lies to be virgin
> marry a virgin
wew leaferino

GUYS ARE WE BEING RAIDED BY CRAZY LEFTISTS WANTING TO MAKE US HYPOCRITES? Look at the results, they all follow 0>greater pattern except for +20. Roasties BTFO

Wrong question, Jew. Degenerate scum.

The question is what should prepare a man for marriage and a family. What should he have think and do to prepare himself to be the head of a family

20+? You fuckers are slacking, I was at 50+ before I went full MGTOW about 5 years ago.

so... what should he do?