Auroville general - /ag/

See pic related for more info.

Today, a Nipanon claiming to be FBI user dropped some clues on Sup Forums about something called Auroville.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auroville
>auroville.org/

Auroville is basically an experimental city in southern India, which is funded by the UN, supposedly to create an utopia on Earth.

>Auroville wants to be a universal town where men and women of all countries are able to live in peace and progressive harmony above all creeds, all politics and all nationalities.
The purpose of Auroville is to realise human unity.

>Auroville (City of Dawn) is an experimental township in Viluppuram district mostly in the state of Tamil Nadu, India with some parts in the Union Territory of Puducherry in South India.[1] It was founded in 1968 by Mirra Alfassa (known as "the Mother") and designed by architect Roger Anger.[2][3][4] As stated in Alfassa's first public message in 1965, she states, that Auroville is meant to be a universal town where men and women of all countries are able to live in peace and progressive harmony, above all creeds, all politics and all nationalities. The purpose of Auroville is to realize human unity.[5]

I heard today for the first time of such a thing, however there are controversial claims that people in that town tolerate pedophilia. Could this be related to #pizzagate? Or is it another rabbithole entirely? Should we, the autists in Sup Forums investigate?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/bank-america-sets-date-markets-great-fall
archive.auroville.org/society/farewell_sydo.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=k1w5JdCKavo
web.archive.org/web/20130227075155/http://auroville.org/society/farewell_sydo.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=sbQkXASZIug
theweek.co.uk/26909/my-bizarre-childhood-auroville
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link to original thread:
>

hahaha "Nutzername"

Means 'username' in german. Start digging.

sounds like a cult

It definitely is. Thing is, what does this relate to the 3rd of April and to the 15 of March? What era is Japanon talkin about?

I guess i could ask a friend of mine to start brute forcing the link nip gave us through that QR code so we can get into it. After that I'll just start reading into it as much as possible.

You cocksuckers quit LARPing and shitting all over Sup Forums. This is what and are for. Fuck

15 of march is apparently the Ides of March, a Roman Holy day which marked the begginning of the new year, and the date in which Caesar was assassinated.

What is Japanon insinuating?

I remember the 15th of march
the world lost a great man that day may he rest in peace forever
but may his spirit rise
beware the ides of march

Yeah, #pizzagate started as a LARPing thread too. Now why don't you go make a d&c 'x are not white' thread, shlomo?

>april 3

oh look a date just far away enough, and yet close enough at the same time.

larping faggot

beware the ides of march was in a Shakespeare play it means watch your back or watch out basically

Please do.

Could the world use another great man this 15th of March? *looks at Trump*

>April 3rd
>1922 – Joseph Stalin becomes the first General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.

I think we need to start diggin ASAP.

maybe trump needs to watch out? maybe they lost patience and are planning more than slander?

so they get rid of trump and another person steps in? someone who will go along with their unification plan?

Yes, but how does this connect to Auroville? Remember, the word 'Auroville' is a portmanteau of the words 'aurora' (dawn) and ville (city). Dawns are usually associated with new eras.

If Trump gets killed, Pence steps in. For all the electrifying memes that surround him, he is still part of the establishment.

Read

If i visit this place after march 15 i will wind up in jail?

lol

I bet it is a random SHA512.

It sounds stupid but that is not the point. The point is; what is there in Auroville that Sup Forums is supposed to find?

What software is that?

when the un was first getting started their biggest religious contributor was the lucis trust who published the works of Alice bailey a theosophist look into theosphy and madam blavatsky just a few things theosophists believe are
no marriages really people seek partners and leaver them when they find another
a single unified race of man
a single unified religion of man
and the bringing about of a new era of man called the age of aquarius

I think it bloody IS the point.

Wtf do i care about some hippy shit town in poo-in-loo?
I care about my own anus, not some little boy's.

Do I need to start proxy fagging every day now?
Fuck me

why you cant just let the kids have fun Semite?

hashID, it is a python package.

lulz

The Age of Aquarius supposedly started on 21st of December 2012. Looking into it right now, though it is not directly related to the topic. Still, it is disenquieting to learn that the UN was founded by basically edgy teenagers who think they can do magic if they draw a few symbols from ancient religions.

Then why are you in this thread?

That's how I have fun.

Bump

Googling march 15 brough up this:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/bank-america-sets-date-markets-great-fall

Ben, can you brute-force this?

archive.auroville.org/society/farewell_sydo.htm

My asshole roommate isn't waking up so I'm gonna just borrow his computer and do it myself. I have little to no idea what the fuck I'm doing but I'm off today so I might as well contribute to this. My next post will be whether or not I have successfully initiated a brute force.

>why you little...

im sure this will persuade them to never come back

I doubt it has to do anything with this (chek em). We should be investigating on auroville directly. 3rd of April is just around the corner, so wait and see. I doubt the arresting part is anything more than larp, but we need to look into Auroville.

have a bamp

human hybrids, human clones, selling of excess born humans from indian surrogate mothers pumped full of hormones birthing for wealthy white women

Nice proof.

It's something about a dutch guy named Sydo Van Loo who was murdered there.

>Loo

Kek. thought you were joking, but it's legit.

I've been to auroville
odd place, defo a cult-like mentality

>You need to meditate past level XX to enter the crystal's chamber
>Worships one dude as the enlightener
>Loads of international converts
>LOTS of money donated etc.

However, they have turned an area of sandy scrubland to a beautiful ecosystem and pioneered lots of technologies.
They also support the local community somewhat and have outreach into many places.

but it's defo a cult, tourists are kept 'within the ropes' and it takes years to earn the trust / programming to get into the secretive organisation.

Pic related
the house of the crystal (or something, it's where the holy crystal is held and the top tier cultmembers are allowed to worship)
quite something to behold

Okay so what are some supplements for my Sup Forums addiction? Also we need a place to talk after the 15th

A gigantic Ferrero Rochet does not look very intimidating. How long were you there?

>A gigantic Ferrero Rochet

made my fucking morning

>What is Japanon insinuating?

probably the death of the black nobility

Multiple questions ahead
Pardon me for it. Go heat up a snack and reward yourself for being a cool human being as you answer these.

1. There are pedo allegations regarding this group. Any thoughts, experiences?
2. How did you go and for how long?
3. Were you indoctrinated too?
4. What's in the crystal chamber?
5. If you lived there, how long did you work daily?
6. What was the most stressful thing about being there?
7. Internet access?
8. How was the dynamic of interacting with Tamil locals?
9. How do you think this is connected to Nippanon's post?
10. What's the most interesting thing about your time there?

>If Trump gets killed,

he won't get killed, not in the cards

According the only English article, he was apparently murdered by petty criminals. Can some Dutch anons translate some Dutch articles about Sydo Van Loo?

Dutch may look like German spoken weridly, but we need some precision here.

BRAVE NEW WORLD CULT

*PEDOPHILE CULT

It is not admin admin. I give up.

And no, I can't brute force it.

iraq war started on the ides of march
libya bombing started on the ides of march
march is what troops do in the spring, too cold to fight over winter.
march is named for mars the god of war

Same response. I don't know how to brute force JS logins. And apparently no one else does either.

And on this week's edition of LARP...

>archive.auroville.org/society/farewell_sydo.htm

Sydo was apparently a social unwanted element and went in against decisions being made unanimously.

The knifed him when he was on nigh patrol and had to inform the police, which the hippies dont have themselves.

> basically they killed him because he hated the system of decision making.

wild mix of people they got there. however it's just a small fraction of their population.

Wow looks like a perfectly normal golden UFO temple.
Nothing to see here, guys!

you have meditated past the XX'th level young child you now may now step inside our giant ferrero rochet and become even MORE enlightened by holding a giant crystal. do you feel the power of the crystal? do you feel at one with the world? feel how sustainable it is? it's pretty sustainable isn't it? nice huh

youtube.com/watch?v=k1w5JdCKavo

ides

yeah sure

day trip out of Pondicherry
if you're not giving them money or subservience etc. they're not interested in keeping you there

I think you can pay to stay there for certain amounts of time and pay for courses etc.
of course all the money goes to their
>good cause

nice grounds to walk around, rare trees and as I say, they pioneered loads of technologies - that's what happens when you get a load of genius ex-pats and put hem in a cult together.

1. They had stuff about educating / donating local kids, it's a poor area they're located in, however I hadn't heard any paedo stuff until today.
2. Take a rickshaw out of Pondicherry (puducherry) - an ex-French colony. All the rickshaw drivers know Auroville but there's no public transport
3. Lol no, they do make it appealling though - they offer access to """the truth"""", all you have to do is renounce the outside world and give all your money to the golden crystal man. I can see why even smart people get dragged in, it's an active project for an alternative for humanity.
4. They didn't let me in, I did try tho. I remember seeing a couple of pics somehwere, it's round, I think for seating around the edge and it focuses on this geometric crystal in the middle. The cult has a lot of crystal and geometry worship
5. Didn't work there, I think it's quite a bit of work, particularly at the bottom of the pyramid scheme, sorry, religion. the only people I saw doing hard work (tilling the land) looked like locals, the swedish expats were in the virtue signalling roles, leafletting and making "organic (tm) coffee".
6. It wasn't particularly stressful, although they really sell you up the creek on the crystal chamber thing, a dangled carrot.
7. They had free wifi in the coffee shop area, think that was it. They have a website though obvs and international affiliates.

(1/2)

Guys we need to contact Alex. We also need a place to discuss this after the 15th so we arent v&

Ehm web.archive.org/web/20130227075155/http://auroville.org/society/farewell_sydo.htm

I'm seeing a lack of jewish faces. Hmm...

What kind of decisions?

Iraq war started on 18th of March. Libya war started in February. Fuckin' leaf.

what am i looking at here?

Sounds like the new Deus Ex. Are they gonna 3D print the City ?

looks like they took something/put something in his head

>cultmembers are allowed to worship
it claims to be a town free of religions
?

current prediction is federal reserve rears its shadow and isreal gets nuked

All decisions. They had town meetings to decide where to put a well, toilet, what to grow etc etc.
Everyone needed to agree.

Old Dutchie there didntt like this. He thought it went too slow.

8. The locals didn't seem very involved with Auroville, it's pretty much an international(ist) cult. Has helped the locals with seeds and training in adobe bricks etc.
I do remember the rickshaw drivers would stop halfway down the road and you had to walk down the road yourself. The tour buses would drive down and park in the car park.
There was defo interactions with the local area but it's more of a world unto itself.
9. I think nipAnon was a larp or wierdo, don't think it's in on the global paedo conspiracy. However unleash weaponised autism upon it and see what you find. It's an odd place, open to the world and ideas yeat closed off and secretive as a modus operandi.
10. The soil binding technologies, the ability to change land in 1 generation using dedicated cult of followers, the architecture, and how a cult became a living museum with a coffee shop. It was an odd place lol.

hope you enjoy these bland answers

I honestly think that last threadposter wasn't FBIAnon, but interesting when people bring up new areas for investigation

they can't v& us all

except for the crystal geometric cult with one guy as the leader

this one... wow, bit unsettling

I don't know. The German guy wanted to brute force their archive site to get to this page. But it was archived by the wayback machine.

Try make internet explorer since it seems old. I'm on mobile I can't check myself.

Thanks a ton man.
And I didn't think he was either, but he posted something earlier saying it was some sort of typo. I'm not sure what to believe now

she look like the twin peaks bad guy. Where my guillotine at?

Forgive my goyim stupidity, Ben, but what am I supposed to do with this?

np, don't let strangers on the internet destabilise you. have a breathe / meditate / break

what a bunch of fucking weirdos

There are some documentaries on YouTube...

youtube.com/watch?v=sbQkXASZIug

Idk you linked the archive link for the same page so I tried to find it in the wayback machine.

Btw, my name isn't Ben. Benji is just my nickname and the story behind it is long and irrelevant.

All Sup Forumsacks from Israel are called Ben, just like all Sup Forumsacks from Germany are called Hans.

notice how each one of these people are impotent harmless meek types who are perfect cult material

Haha mfw the meme turned out to be true

They are all left leaning hippies, what do you expect?

Oh. Haven't been here long enough then. I thought you thought my name was Ben because of the hostmame in the screenshot.

Infogate thread just 404ed

just another hippie failed city.

Yeah, noticed it too. I'm not making any progress on finding any juicy stuff about Auroville either.

>Oroville
Damn..

Beware the idea of March.

Was the day that the senators assassinated Caesar. Assassins included his long time allies and friends.

He's saying that Trump will be killed on this day.

I capped it but im on mobile so it's in shitty pieces

Article from 08 with someone describing their childhood there. Seems pedo links as well. Perhaps we are missing a connection with someone important to this place?

Right after that twitter pic was posted.

That was me

>you'll be put in jail for visiting here

I'm always willing to entertain a good LARPer but come on guys.

Everything I've ever posted is jokes.

Le original thread anyone?