He doesn't work out

>he doesn't work out

Why? Why do you waste so much of your potential?

Cause I'm a lazy bum

go today, literally

potential for what?

working out is a waste of calories

calories are stored as fat or muscle. If you don't work out they are stored as fat, if you workout they are stored as fat and muscle.

That is what peak physical fitness looks like. You may not like it, but that's it.

>for real though, minus the belly and back fucked from lifting real heavy, Mark Rippetoe is still pretty fit.

and with fit I take it you mean strong right? I doubt Rippetoe can run very far or do acrobatic stuff. I could be wrong though

what if you're not a fatass and just eat enough to maintain a healthy weight?

>posting a picture of a morbidly obese old faggot in a workout thread

I guess if you're posting what we should avoid it makes sense

Yes. He actually is kinda ignorant on stretching and agility imho. Sort of a "eh- dont worry about stretching, just be flexible enough to do the lift."

>go gymnastic strength training

>workout
>Rippetoe

yeah... no

does he realize he's a meme?

>be me
>unhealthy, skinny, drug addict, self harmer
>stop doing that
>become swole instead

Who here is sick all of the time?

Or at least more often than what would be considered normal?

here

Typical fat, unathletic powerlifter.

Rippetoe is basically the no nonsense gym coach who calls you a fairy for stretching.

But he knows his lifts and Starting Strength is one of the easiest methods for going from fat to muscular and sedentary to "fit enough for the next level of training."

his book is so fucking boring

Research supplements to combat whatever effects you experience during your sickness.

Also make sure you take multi vitamins. When ill take high dose Vitamin D in the morning only, as well as Vitamin C high dosage.

Most mobility issues are caused by people sitting down all day so it isn't that necessary for someone who moves around a lot.

Truth. Deep body squats are a good counter balance, but nothing beats being up and moving.

In this case however, mobility may mean "flexibility." In that case, people who move all day are often worse, because they are tight and don't stretch. Being able to touch your toes and open your chest deeply shouldnt be a bridge too far for most people.

its an instruction manual on how to build your body, not a children's coloring book

what the fuck do you want

Because my metabolism is already breddy gud and i maintain acceptable muscle mass just through my profession.

Still trying to unfuck my back. I miss lifting so much :ยด(

Exercise and fruits filled with vitamin C

What you think reality is, is actually just your senses relaying what they think reality is to your brain. Your conciousness and subconcious control your senses meaning that you can alter "reality" if you learn to control your senses.

Control your senses, control reality. That's pretty much meme magic too. Collective perception causing reality to warp in alternative dimensions of which there are supposedly infinite.

Also play around with asian throat vibrating while saying ohhhmmmmmmmmm etc to help retune your body mind and soul's natural frequencies

Lastly, study chakras and try to identifyy your own througj medotation/testing. This essentially hacks your body and lets you fix it like a car mechanic in everything from physical pain to erectile dysfunction.

Become a master of that which has the problems you wish to fix and then fix the problem.

Also cut out all processed foods, GMOs and try to eat local organic grown goodness(gets expensive but there's a reason food has tiers, top tier ingredients = pay more).

idk man

>thailand
you're either a shitskin, and then all ur women are filthy whores. or ur in thailand to fuck, in which case ur a filthy pederast.
in either case ur a piece of shit. so shut the fuck up and go die.

I'm 5'6

if I worked out people would just be like "hurr why u compensating manlet"

yes

Then you become skinny fat

they would be just jealous. become the next Brett Gibbs senpai

Time is better spent improving myself in other more substantial ways

>

Is fapping working out?

I fap around 18 times a day, so surely I'm burning calories and increasing my lung capacity, right?

no im pretty lean, i dont sit around eating burgers and sugar all day

>tfw tendinitis and calcification near the hip articulation

i've been 3 months off and it still hurts

kill me

I honestly cannot respect someone that isn't physically active, it's such a low investment with such a huge reward, it's like dropping out of high school.

It doesn't need to be lifting, it could be anything, even having a physical job, being 100% sedentary is inexcusable.

Do SS + GOMAD

More related to cortizone.

Dude, if this stuff was legit, people would be flying around by now.

I'm 5'6. I work out because I want to be stronger and more agile than most everyone else, and stay that way.

I work out because it's nice when women like your body.

I work out because it is essential for mental health.

Dont let Sup Forums people who are mostly out of shape guilt-shame you into not working out cause youre short and they are scared youll fuck their girls. ;p

I'm down to 195 lbs from 240 last fall just from diet adjustment. I want functional fitness and strength in case anything bad should ever happen, i don't care about looks. Whats the best way to workout? Just body weight exercises and HIIT?

I've gotten back into it. Go for an hour every second day, the last two months.

Nothing works any better than the simple combination of jogging and weightlifting. Improve your endurance and strength, plain and simple.

it's amazing how hard it is to find time to work out when you really don't want to

You don't get to choose your superpower like that. That's a dumb strawman. There are also constant forces pushing against the 99%'s progress to better themselves.

LIKE I ALREADY SAID: It's like becoming a human mechanic. Will you learn how to change oil, tires etc and improve performance/fix problems? Yes. Will you turn your car into a flying battle tank? Not likely, all you did was become a human mechanic, not a magician.

This stuff has been passed down for thousands of years through IRL organic memes. Don't blindly follow it, just acknowledge that there is stuff to be learned there and decide if you want to learn how you solve your problems or you just want to cry like a bitch until a pill comes out to fix your problem while fucking you over in a different way.

You have to give yourself some sort of carrot at the end of the workout stick. Mine is I don't buy myself any new vidya-games unless I keep going for three weeks straight.