What are the values of the left?

Help me understand what the goals of the left are.

From what I understand it's encouraging immigration.

Is that all there is to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVh_Kw8IXEc
wired.com/2017/01/just-time-trump-nsa-loosens-privacy-rules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They want the moral high ground and cuz their cucks.

>Help me understand what the goals of the left are.

kill niggers with poisoned cake, kill poor whites also

It's what I call protagonist politics. Every belief and issue must be seen from the point of view of an oppressed freedom fighter who is taking on an evil empire.

The person or cause they like is always the righteous hero and the opposition is the empire who is always a greedy coprorate interest that is keen on exploiting the poor, no matter how niche, grass roots and self funded it actually is.

Their lives are Jewish movies and they don't even realise.

They have no goals, they're just mindless game pieces for the elites

>"Help me understand what the goals of the left are."

This is one of the few posts where "Fuck Trump and fuck white people" is the answer.

White Genocide is the values and morals of the current left.
Prove me wrong
>you cant

Their primary goal is destroying -- or at least fundamentally changing -- western civilization, which they view as patriarchal, racist, and imperialist.

No normies are sheeple

Thats it

Getting free stuff and destroying everyone that is better than them, preferably without direct risk to themselves.

>Help me understand what the goals of the left are.

Gain as much power as possible

That's it really

Slavery, the end of freedom, and the end of masculinity. They want a world of beta cucks being driven by their slave masters and living in a safe, sterile, communist shithole.

Hispanics are not White and blacks are a bit over 10% of the population.

this is something i'm curious about too

these days it seems like the left/right divide is purely about immigration

like, let's say i believe in socialized healthcare, environmental protection, gay rights and abortion. but if i said "i dont want more muslims in the country" suddenly i would be labeled "far-right"

So really it seems like immigration is the dividing issue in current times.

>60% of the population
>does a proportional amount of crime.
>majority of which are non violent

>the left
>goals
Die whitey

youtube.com/watch?v=PVh_Kw8IXEc

To carry out the will of jews, who seek nothing more than the destruction or enslavement of the goyim.

Read You Gentiles for more

They don't have a particular agenda.

They simply want to be *moral*

They are however highly emotional and particularly shortsighted.

This leads to bad ideas.

"""Whites"""

Seems like it's all one big circle jerk for two things
>GIB
>Look at all the gib we gibbed we're def not raysis

>left
>values

Pick one OP, its all just talking points for them that shifts based on what gets the most emotional appeal or pushes their agenda.

who the fuck is this clown and why does twitter hand out blue checks to every fucking cuck on the planet

I wonder how that would compare when adjusted for population

Im a leftie, but despise the current state of the left. I dont mind immigration in general, but the way its done now is utter bullshit, no controll, no regulations, no bsckground checks. Additionally we create the refugees and enemies alike by bombing innocents and funding the terrorist groups. In fact i sgree with a lot of the right wing policies, but only as a temporary meassure to stabilize and repair what decades of unopposed and unbalanced left has done. I dream of a world without boarders and that stuff, but im well aware we cant do that in humanities current state and forcing it now is the reason we got into this mess. We can do that once the world is stable, when noone has to flee his home country anymore, and when we get rid of the massive corruption.
However another reason i am more on the left side is that i believe we shouldnt let anyone freeze or starve when we have the ressources to prevent that. So im in favor of socialized healthcare and other aids, i just think it should be accomplished in another way as obama care which doesnt result in a priceincrease of a few 100%

To destroy and inflict as much harm to the Republicans as possible.

Serously, Obama didn't spout out one policy during his 2008 campaign. He campaigned against the values of conservatives. Saying; "these people haven't been paying there fair share, these people need to pay, these people is what's wrong with this country."

If that's not a dividing line and a call to action. I don't know what is.

They believe in equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity. This is the basis for most of their arguments.
They are obsessed with "fairness" and this obsession has driven their recent nosedive into radical leftist ideologies, such as the SJW movement, as well as pro-islamist ideals, which conflict massively with their argument that gays should be treated equally.
>Muslims throw gays off buildings
>western leftists import them because they MUST be oppressed

girl on the far right is a friend of mine

top kek I remember when she did this shit

The left is about constantly inventing new ideology so as to distinguish itself from the right.

Sadly this seems to be pretty accurate. Most dont care about outcome, facts or anything, as long as on the end of the day they can pat themselves on the back telling themselves how noble and selfless they are

They have no values. It's only a negation, pure destruction

Communism is their goal

This.

All that bullshit about equality is just lip service to get what they want. They don't care about egalitarianism. They just want to be in charge of forcing people to be "equal" using their own definitions

the goal of lefties is to feel like they're better than you.

that's literally it.

Their entire philosophy is about putting other groups down either directly or indirectly in order to get good boy points with their in-group.

It's bully behavior.

>the goals of the left are.

1. Being right, regardless of what the subject matter is
2. Desperately trying to find some enormous social change/wave they can be part of, ignoring that every important/worthwhile change has been done by previous generations

Moral superiority.

>values
>the left
Good luck with that.

Apparently the entire agenda is stopping America from being Great Again.

I have yet to hear a cogent agenda from any of these liberal turds.

FUCK leftists.

Immigration from non white countries.

They literally tried to open the flood gates so darkies would outnumber whites.
Thank fuck Trump won.

Academic liberals are cultural marxists who want to destroy the west and replace it with a system where they're in charge. Feminist liberals are cultural marxists who want to destroy the west and replace it with a system where they're in charge. Urban liberals are brainwashed idiots who don't realize that they're going to get anally raped if the cultural marxists complete their takeover of our institutions, but who will remain happy nonetheless because they're too dumb to know any better (see Orwell, prole)

>left
>values

choose one

Power... Just they're idea of getting it is flooding the country with shitskins because then they'll vote for them and if some whites die because of these invaders it doesn't matter because he was just replaced by 5 votes. The whole "equality" shit they spread is a farce that only idiots fall for.

>Is that all there is to it?
Search "alinsky rule for radicals"

>In 2012, during the Government sitting of New Zealand's Marriage Equality Bill, Farrier came out as bisexual, identifying his relationship with Grayson Coutts, the son of yachtsman Russell Coutts; the couple has since broken up.

This guy used to be a news faggot on the tv not too long ago. Thanks Jews.

An inversion of everything that was once called common sense.

Link?

now do that based on % of population, then further sort it by % in the local area.

Statistics doesn't mean shit without context, pic unrelated

>During the handover
Didn't he break presidential tradition by weighing in 2 weeks later?

>being friends with these retards

While obama is 'handing over power', he does this.

wired.com/2017/01/just-time-trump-nsa-loosens-privacy-rules/

> Now, just in time for President-elect Trump to inherit the most powerful spying machine in the world, Obama’s Justice Department has signed off on new rules to let the NSA share more of its unfiltered intelligence with its fellow agencies—including those with a domestic law enforcement agenda.

He broke from tradition by stumping for Hillary.

He's such a narcissist, worried about muh legacy, he broke tradition in a big ugly way, while the media reports on Trump breaking tradition by stiffing the press.

it was a long time ago

btw it was in Canada, they are all degenerates.

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure obongo broke tradition by flying Hillary around in AF1 to campaign.

Their values are whatever allows them to virtue signal hardest

Low effort trolling, but I tried?

Must hate christianity, whites, and america/Europe to be a Liberal

Must love communism because it's like, the only fair way to do things

the common, everyday person who is a leftist (i.e. "useful idiot") wants (or thinks that they want) "equality" for everyone. however, equality, in the sense that everyone has their station elevated in life, is impossible - it is infinitely easier to debase, destroy, and bring everyone and everything down to the lowest common denominator, so they settle for everyone being miserable and living in shit. well illustrated by harrison bergeron and many other such cases

the people pulling the strings just want infinite power for themselves, which they deserve for being g-ds chosen and for having six, i mean twelve, i mean fifteen million killed, and the destruction of the only race (whites) that seemingly potentially has the correct set of attributes to resist their domination. you can probably guess who these (((((((((((((((people))))))))))))))))))) are

the left doesn't have any "values", at least not any concrete ones. They adhear to certain values when they can use them to feel high and mighty and lord them over others, but as soon as a way to attack an opponent appears that is prohibited by their values they drop them like a bad habit.

For example, leftists usually say body shaming is wrong, but were quite happy to see that statue of an obese, fluoresent orange, short cocked kloompf.

>the end goals of the left

Death, genocide, destruction, hell fire, torture and enslavement

Hell on earth

I think he simulates not understanding proportionnality to sound niggerish

>They don't care about egalitarianism. They just want to be in charge of forcing people to be "equal" using their own definitions

Democrats are Dolores Umbridge: The political party.

Lol if obama slapped Trump he'd get arrested for attempting to harm the president

My biggest problem with the left is that they are the biggest group of hypocrites you can image.
So many lies about being tolerant but if your opinion is different they start a witch hunt on you

"Compassion and empathy" mostly. It's funny how that all goes out the window if you disagree with them though.

They do not encourage all immigration. They are pro-illegal immigrants.The reason is simple, illegals aren't competing for their jobs so it's a risk-free virtue signaling. See how they will react if trump loosen the restrictions on well educated immigrants.

Dead on. Also to any Sup Forumsack who hasn't read Harrison Bergeron check it out, it's short and in a heavy handed sort of way illustrates exactly what leftists are pushing for whether or not they realize it.

>the left
>encouraging immigration
>meanwhile, in reality, the house and the senate (you know, the parts of the government in charge of creating legislation) have been republican controlled for several weeks now and have yet to propose a single bill that will stop or even hinder immigration in anyway

in before
>but but Obama!!

This.

Take for instance their love of brown people and Pockers.

They'll shit you up the wall about helping them, opening your heart to them, basically treating them like some cute animal. If some mean ol' white person does something bad to one of them, they'll lose their minds.

Now then, they have zero issues with kicking those people out of their neighborhoods with gentrification. Will call the cops if one of them looks at the lefty funny, and generally couldn't care less if the brown people in the brown people neighborhoods are killing each other in the hundreds.

...unless they want to live in that neighborhood, then the leftist will be the first one on the phone to the cops.

Which brings us to the white lefty and BLM. "Fuck you pigs", but then if anyone shows any sort of response to their tantrums, the "Fuck pigs" leftist will immediately run to a police officer and demand that person be arrested.

The left is anti-freedom. They love slavery and hate freedom of thought, speech and action. They want you to provide for them, while they do NOTHING for you. That's why all these lefties promote social programs and even have these open borders programs, because they truly believe there's no difference between the races and more people means more incomes, which means more welfare.

Worldwide Marxism and no borders.

marxism

The leaders want to depopulate the Earth by the billions and have total control of all resources with a lower-IQ population of worker-drones who have no loyalty to race, nation, or tradition.

The followers want someone (attractive or not white) to tell them how "good" they are.

Here is a nice stat. I call it the 37,000 to 1 ratio. Notice the god-tier white man honor stat. The left can't defend this. THEY WILL HIDE FROM THIS.

Hey ausfag,

a few decades back, leftists worldwide dreamt and sang about armed revolution. Literally killing - "liquidating" the "capitalist class" and the "bourgeoisie", implementing a worldwide revolution ("Workers of the world, unite!") where they had total control over every part of everyone's lives. Their heroes were bloodstained kings of blood, they celebrated torture and terror and every kind of murder of "fascists" and "capitalists". Very large numbers marched for this erasure of human variation and bloodbath, enormous numbers of people dreamt of the murders that lay ahead.

"encouraging immigration" doesn't really cover it. A leftist would chop up a million babies with a machete if it could bring an end to "The West" and "Capitalism", and have no thought in his head but the ecstasy at finally having his goal be reached.

These people didn't die out or disappear. It's just a couple of decades back. They went into politics, education and the media.

>Obama was so nice
Did that cunt not see the people WEEPING on the steps of the White House after losing like fucking chindren, please. Don's Door-kickers need to put all of these twitter heroes six feet under where they can serve an actual purpose as organic compost.

>Hey ausfag
That's NZ mate.

The perfect dream world of a psychopath is where everyone else is intensely guilt-ridden and dictated by strong and predictable mental patterns.

Such a world is the psychopaths' dream, because they are protected from any kind of attack, everyone is under mental compulsion and feel an overwhelmingly strong need to conform to the rules placed on them.

Meanwhile, the psychopath is completely free to manipulate or do whatever.

Psychopaths will use whatever means is useful. Today, it's guilt and social conformism.

>Fuck white people

that's it.

It's climate change for me, that's the one red pill the right refuses to suck down.

Yeah, it's funny how leftists will accuse right-wingers of being obsessed with immigration.

Nope, immigration was the most important cause to leftists by far, anyone opposing that final solution would be called an enemy and far-right no matter what else they supported.

Immigration more important than unions (support unions and oppose immigration = far right enemy)

Immigration more important than health care (support public health care and oppose immigration = far right enemy)

Immigration more important than tax rate (support a high tax rate and oppose immigration = far right enemy)

Immigration is to leftists the tool to destroy the west in such a permanent way that nothing is ever recoverable. Hence, any other concern became subservient to this one.

The best part is it's kind of a new pascal's wager. If I'm wrong, great. If I'm right, fuck you cucks.

Haven't read the thread, so some people might've already said the same. I'm also putting it out there that I'm by no means an expert

To understand leftism you need to know about their views on humans. They believe, in broad terms, that people are good by nature.

Hence their polecies are based around trying to bring out the best in every individual, and with enought help, encouragment and support people will finally be able to act in a good way.

Lefties here in Sweden for instance, import immigrants with the intention of giving them money, support and oppertuneties because they believe said migrants will eventually become good people willing to cooperate for the greater good.

Right-wingers on the other hand hold the belief that humans are flawed, thus we need to create a system of self-reliance, personal responsibility and focus on making slow changes to society, since there could be a risk of greedy people encouraging radical reforms to their own benefit.

Since we are flawed there is no point in creating a system where you get help from the government for every need you have because it's not guaranteed that you or millions of other people will repay the favour, thus it goes against the best interests of the society to make that kind of investment. In other words, you have to sort it out yourself

I personally believe that human nature is adaptable, and that circumstances dictate how most of us will act. It is in our self-interest to make sure we are secure, stable and self-reliant which in turn will guarantee safety

Morality and social norms are tools for making this easier to achieve

You hit the bullseye.

It's a sort of fantasy that they seem to be living in.

That's why you are seeing violence by these people because they think it's justifiable, since in their minds they are literally fighting a 4th Reich or something.

Abortion
Gay rights.

that's it. death cult.

I think you are trying to live out your wet dream through text mate. True Psychopaths don't understand anything other than their own impulses, you are thinking of a sociopath who can manipulate people and social norms to their own benefit. Go to bed.

welp, time to fap.

Their values are deception, manipulation, and disinformation.