twitter.com/AleppoAMCen/status/838440851936280576
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/838764257428766720
twitter.com/MIG29_
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/838768393012539394
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.867074&lon=36.617432&z=12&m=b&search=al-mastumah
twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/838770647065063424
twitter.com/tahamohamad737/status/838739361994788865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Hezbollah. may Allah purge them all.

religion is for dumbasses

>[GRAPHIC] ISIS corpses in East Aleppo after a 'brief encounter' with Syrian Army's Tiger Forces
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/838756535668977668

Yes, liberalism and gender ideology are much better, kinsman. Good thinking.

Biji Biji Rusia

>thinking in absolutes

[GRAPHIC] ISIS corpses in East Aleppo after a 'brief encounter' with Syrian Army's Tiger Forces

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/838756535668977668

Situation is really bad for Jaysh Al-Islam and their Al-Qaeda buddies in the East Ghouta. Their lifeline to Douma is being cut in Qaboun

Erdogan's Euphrates Shield attacked Syrian Army border guard checkpoints between SDF & ES. They reportedly kidnapped 1 guard #Manbij

BOMB ES WHEN ?

Any ar*bs here?
How is the war shown in your media?
What does the population think of shias, atheists, and secularism.

>Erdogan's Euphrates Shield attacked Syrian Army border guard checkpoints between SDF & ES. They reportedly kidnapped 1 guard #Manbij
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/838758873792147456

Did the scud hit the city? What damage did it do?

Those who denounce religion as if it were objectively without merit are idiots.

There's no reports so far.

>merit
>objective
If religion has merits, then why must those merits be reached through delusion and stories, instead of recognition of those merits themselves?
If religion is good because it supports society, then why can we not support society in the first place? Religion itself proves that such a thing, a widespread application of societal values is possible, so why would it require religion as an intermediary?

Only 4.5km away from Jirah AB and around 5km to water treatment plant!

Because it takes advantage of a cognitive effect experienced by a significant percentage of every population on earth and as such pretending it doesn't is pointless.

Any new locations to bomb?

Witnessed portakal

When the territory is actually handed over to SAA and they try to kidnap another dude they'll get blown the fuck out up RUAF.

>Last situation around #Palmyra after liberation of Jazal
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/838760353949347841

Any links to articles written about the militaries involved?
Equipment, morale, tactics and strategies etc...

More about that

Excellent

Palmyra silos when
Shaer fields when
Talilah crossroads when
T3 when
Arak when

how much in kilomemes?

But is taking advantage of that necessary? Religious values can easily be cast off once you abandon the basis for them, the religion itself. But if people were taught those values from childhood and that the values are good because of the good they create, the strength they instill, the support and well-being they bring to society and people at large, why would they abandon them?
Hell, you wouldn't even have to abandon religion itself, simply build a stronger system, based on our current world and knowledge, with communal rituals, beliefs and values that work for US and NOW. An old faith for people who lived two millenia ago in a world entirely different from ours has no real place in our time, which you can see well from the current wave of atheism and apostasy.

>they'll get blown the fuck out up RUAF
last time russians tried blowing the fuck up erdogan's units they lost a bomber

they won't try again

If they tie this in with that assault east of Salamiyah it could be the end of ISIS in Hama governate.

outdated, but pretty good.
understandingwar.org/sites/default/files/TheAssadRegime-web.pdf

That wasnt last time, last time we accidently killed their tank crew.

Didn't you kill 5 of their soldiers "accidently"?

People haven't changed as much as you think. They just believe different things as a result of Jewish pressure to promote their own psychotic, antisocial, ideologies.

Do we have an agreed upon official /sg/ conversion rate for kilometers to kilomemes?

3 or 4 soldiers, i suggest they were all in the same tank.

Here we go
>East Aleppo. Unconfirmed reports Syrian Army liberated Al Kieyariah West of Water pumping station

I dont think so
kilomemes is exponential depending on the meme I think

Fuck I should get this printed and read it in full sometime

After CTRL+R "regime" -> "government" that is

havent checked in in a while

twitter.com/AleppoAMCen/status/838440851936280576
>Breaking news: Anadul Agency: The shootdown fighter jet's captain admitted that his fighter jet was shot down #AleppoAMC

what's this about? what jet?

That would put them 1 kilomeme way from the water treatment plant! Nice!

East Aleppo. Unconfirmed reports Syrian Army liberated Al Kieyariah West of Water pumping station

WATER PUMP !!

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/838764257428766720

Breaking , Syrian Army Enters Some of #Minbij Villages

Breaking , Syrian Army Enters Some of #Minbij Villages

It was a MiG-23 doing attack runs on Idlib, shot down by AA.

The jet that came down over northwestern Syria this saturday afternoon, which pilot parachuted into Hatay, Turkey and is now in a Turkish hospital

>People haven't changed as much as you think
I don't think so, but you are right. People haven't truly changed, but the knowledge and memes they possess have. Everything from philosophy, the existence of magic and monsters, to explanation of natural phenomena, our solar system, the universe and the composition of our world is knowledge the people living in Christs' time did not have. Their entire perception of reality was different to ours. To them, the existence of God and that He created the world as it is was a simple fact, as much as atoms being a thing is fact to us. Now that our knowledge has greatly surpassed the knowledge Christianity is built on, how could it possibly fit our modern world?

Most people don't know dick about any of that.

so SyAAF?
and Turks shot it down?

Rebels.

idlib rebels shot it down inside syria apperently

thanks

yup SyAAF

the guy is lucky he didnt parachute into Idlib and get moderately beheaded

thanks

so whats to be done about this?
vid. me/1p2j

Rebels shot it down with a heavy machinegun

>the knowledge Christianity is built on
it isn't built on knowledge, but on revelation
and there is no knowledge that can contradict or confirm this revelation

relax, its just shiite rebels (officially backed by hillary and obama) cutting out heart and liver from a syrian government solider and eating his heart

Syrian army kills over 30 ISIL terrorists in Hamah countryside, destroying many of their vehicles

Syrian army kills over 30 ISIL terrorists in Hamah countryside, destroying many of their vehicles

WOOP WOOP

twitter.com/MIG29_

Whats happening there ?

>shiite rebels
Those are sunni rebels! the Syrian AQ+insurgency is exclusively Sunni militants.

Combat. I think they're trying to create a unified front from Palmyra north to Deir Hafer, eventually, that'll push IS out of everything except Raqqa and Deir governates.

>Hayya Tahrir Sham Attack Ahrar Al-sham in Al-Mastumah camp in Idlib countryside
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/838768393012539394

That may have been the strike on Uqayribat!
Or a seperate strike. Nevertheless this is part of some SAA activity reported east of Salamiyah

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.867074&lon=36.617432&z=12&m=b&search=al-mastumah

Confirmed isis casulties from eastern Aleppo.
Vtwitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/838756535668977668
Video inside

Its funny how rebel shills thought these people could "govern" Syria or some shit

Goddamn weve seen so much rebel infighting, even with a shared goal/enemy they start snackbarring eachother.

On the other hand pro-gov infighting has been pretty rare. Food for thought.

Anyone who has gone through any sort of school in a first world country knows a shit-ton more than the average 0th century person.

>it isn't built on knowledge, but on revelation
Yet no evidence is provided for this, which is why Christianity is in severe decline in the first world.

Christianity is in severe decline because MARXIST IDEOLOGY WHICH IS ALSO BASED ON ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NO KNOWLEDGE, ONLY SUPPOSITIONS CREATED BY JEWS, replaced it with the aid of exploitative global capitalism.

Get on it, team.
>This picture snapped in the East Al Qalamun area, i need your help by using the mountains on the background to geolocate this image!
twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/838770647065063424

materialist philosophy, not necessarily marxist ideology

Which returns to my original point of Christianity being awful as a tool for society in the modern era. Its values, to an extent, are beneficial and good, but it cannot stand in the current year.
Also, please provide evidence for the eternal Jew, if you're seriously going to claim they are at fault for all of it. No group of humans is powerful enough to entirely control the egregore of mankind, much less the West.

Lets roll.
Jaysh al-Islam controlled area in East Qalamoun

Heres PetoLucem map dated 10th of February.
The picture is from that western small green pocket

No, fuck you, kike, it is Marxist ideology.

You are saying absolutely nothing, Finn. You have said nothing this entire time. Now your idiotic flag is being filtered.

Second picture.

top kek

I must've been hallucinating then. Shame about you turning out to be a typical Burger. Probably a newfag as well. Could've had a nice discussion with you, but I guess not.

More educated, but not necessarily more intelligent.

Is there any video footage of the missile being launched yet?

If the missile was truly fired in the Damascus direction itd be pointed southwest?
someone would have to doublecheck if that makes sense with how the sun and shadows are on the pic

then maybe you could tell where the launcher was standing compared to the mountainrange

>video footage
theres some here. but the majority of the video is of a launch at night, only the last few seconds are during the day
twitter.com/tahamohamad737/status/838739361994788865

@oryxspioenkop 1h
OK, I'll write an article on Jaish al-Islam's Zelzal-2 artillery rocket launches. But PLEASE, they're not Scuds nor ''ballistic missiles''.

>More educated, but not necessarily more intelligent.
True, but schemas and knowledge can be acquired through education and experience. An intelligent person is not necessarily wise, nor does intelligence stop one from being a foolish ideologue full of cognitive bias and a refusal to accept reality.

What's actually the deal with the huge green area in the southeast? Just a bunch of jihadis encamped in the desert? There aren't even any villages down there.

That's the "National Defense Forces" the same meme-tier jeep jockeys who got run out of Palmyra without a shot being fired.

Whatever maaaaaan

kek
Taliban asking for gibs

On most maps its green simply because most maps dont have a "uninhabited area" colour so theyre forced to give it some colour

green is chosen because:
on the western/northwestern part of this green huge area there are actually rebel militants and maybe some small towns
on the eastern part of this area there is the Tanf border crossing where the US/UK-trained ex-New Syrian Army guys are still hanging out

Hoholmaps and SyrianCivilWarMap do (in my eyes probably incorrectly) portray the green area as extending up until the government positions.
I dont think thats true, ISIS isnt besieged in that western bigger area, I read about them moving stuff in and out.

Nope, National Defense Forces are a pro-gov state organized militia that indeed lost Palmyra.

the meme-tier jeep jockeys are actually a US/UK funded/trained/armed rebel group that was called "New Syrian Army" - name now changed I think.

what's the large region west of Aleppo called? the one that the rebels occupy.

Idlib

is isis kill?

Are you sure they're not the same faggots?

Goddamn it's amazing what a year's time and russian support can do.

Yep
war is over.
see you in the next war guys, it has been a pleasure

So I'm out of the loop. Has much in Syria changed since Trump was elected?

goys, I am in dire need of some information about the easiest way to get information about islamic state propaganda
asking for a friend ofc
>pic unrelated
>tldr need infos 'bout IS propaganda

i wouldnt kek at that too much
it shows that they feel strong enough to act like a proper government entity

the k*rds got some trucks.
also, the moderate headchoppers presumably stopped receiving funding.

not really, Mattis want's to increase support for SDF but the Trump admin hasn't announced it's plan yet.
A lot of shit has changed (Manbij situation) but not because of Trump.

Well it's what happens when you send most of your men as sleeper cells into EU disguised as refugees. hopefully we'll see Sweden, Germany and Belgium burn in a near future.

yeah maybe
just thought it was funny that the Taliban ask the western devils for help