Tfw to smart to care about politics

>tfw to smart to care about politics
Who /apolitical/ here?

It's 'too' not "to" you fucking retard.

>tfw two smart to care about this

it's not that I feel too smart
I became disillusioned
politics look like a pool for the worst moral whores

Who will play Stickman in the inevitable biopic?

Feels bad to have to choose betweem marxist morons and far-right morons. So we're just stuck with corrupt "center-left"

You're not apolitical, faggot.

Read some books, stop being a leftist.

4U

Reporting in.

I only care about politics in a strictly academic context and refuse to discuss with anyone who doesn't have an academic background in a relevant field.

Look at the commoners squabble about "politics" like monkeys is amusing though.

the rock

>tfw when you are fucking retarded OP

Not nice :(

Its not that I dont care, its that I am more focused on what I want to acchieve in my lifetime, the political climate is entirely arbitrary to those goals

>canadian
>feeling superior to anyone in any way ever

Tfw too intelligent to use an ereader or put my book in my bag so carry it around cover facing outward

You aren't apolitical, you're a lazy, leftist nihilist and a traitor to your people. People like you are just as bad as the ones who think civic nationalism is rightwing. Seriously, fuck you

You may not care about politics but you sure as fuck cant be sure politics doesn't care about you.
Therefore choosing to be ignorant on the subject of politics means you are at best naive/mind of a child.

If you're apolitical then why are you here niggih

>come to politics board
>to tell people how apolitical I am

This post was made by a woman or a faggy numale

if you're apolitical you're doing a disservice to not only yourself but society as a whole. if you're going to be apolitical i at least ask you dont vote/complain

Holy fuckin shit I agree with a kike.

>Choosing to be ignorant makes me smarter
What the fuck, Roman Polandski?

From my own experience, self-proclaimed "apolitical" people are liberals.

You don't look like that and you're dumber than a brick.

me

the peasants eat this whole "liberal vs. conservative thing" out of my hand. it's remarkable.

You may not be interested in politics, but politics is very much interested in you.

But it's fine. You're content to be eaten by the wolves because you're 'oh so smart'. It's not cowardly at all to let literal psychopaths rise to power unchecked.

what glasses are those /fa/?

>smart
>takes pride in lack of curiosity and discernment

This gif is too stupid to not be funny.

It just seems to me that you could spend every second of your waking life reading and watching and keeping up with current events, AND YOU STILL WOULD HAVE NO ACTUAL IDEA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. It can be seen as a pointless black hole.

SORT

Apolitical people are just lazy, holier-than-thou leftists who like to jerk themselves off over how above it all they are.

>Not caring about who rules you is "smart"
Soviet conditioning at it's finest, although are you sure you're not just too drunk?

More like too dumb.

Democracy requires the masses engaged in the dirtiness of politics, constantly fighting for majority rule and the spoils of such.

Democracy is the politicization of the people. In the end, it leads to the state attempting to replace every aspect of humanity. The state will replace or destroy the family, the passing down of knowledge and specialization. It controls the mythology of the nation through endlessly long copyright(see Disney). Even our hero's of our tales defend the false virtue of democracy.

>democracy
Hi brainlet.

Into the oven you go.

Leftist spotted

>t.Pole
You all don't give a shit and then complain that government screws you over.

You don't participate, you get fuck. Try to be smart now.

I sorta wish more people would be apolitical because of They can admit it and not vote instead of going with what's popular on the Facebook.

Exactly, you think these people that are working 2-3 jobs, 60, 70, 80hrs/wk have any fucking time/energy/inclination to actually be informed enough to effectively vote?