CNN Spycam Surveillance of Oval Office

"While it is not clear what the discussion was about, Bannon was filmed in an animated conversation and at one point was spotted waving his arms around."

youtube.com/watch?v=Ija-VZwcznE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=FKXOucXB4a8
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk

fake news bro

>CNN potato cam.

I can't wait to see the traitors get their fucking heads blown off.

I know I fucking hate CNN

>(((sources)))

incredible

GET OUT SHAREBLUE NO ONE CARES

>illegal spying is okay when the media does it!
I hope Donald throws the entire network staff in prison for treason.

EVERYTHING COMES CRADHING DOWN

The "emperor" is loosing big time

>>illegal spying is okay when the media does it!
>I hope Donald throws the entire network staff in prison for treason.

I am wondering when this will happen.
Where the fuck is the Secret Service ?

Yeah, he's loosing the dogs of war.

>that image
>that clip
>my sides

you know is bad when even president bannon is pissed

puppet drumpf fucked up

How does that look bad? I just saw steve Bannon talking to another person. Are they really that desperate?

the gravity of our world is too strong for their skin.

While I'm angered but not surprised at cnn being massive assholes,
>Bannon was filmed in an animated conversation and at one point was spotted waving his arms around."
Sounds hilarious.
But they're just giving President Trump more reasons to have them destroyed for good here.

KEK!
well played Ameribro

CNN is retarded.

CNN has been reduced to stalker tier levels of (((journalism)))

They should take the hint.

I saw this and the first thing I thought before watching the video was.....

...how the fuck is somebody not getting MASSIVELY ass-reamed at guantanamo for spying on the white-house? There is no way that a video of an argument without any audio has ANY worth to the public such as to justify such a gross and illegal invasion of privacy, not just of a us citizen, but of the office of the POTUS. Holy fuck.

Then I watched the video. And I thought the exact same thing, along with
>omg CNN, its literally nothing. you guys are so fucked.

that faggot has more makeup on than most women

>those CNN loving cucks in the comments

lel the paid shills are in full force

everyone involved with CNN will have the skin peeled off their bodies

>We're banned from the White House because we publish fake news and are in bed with your opposition!?!!?
>We'll use technology to spy on you!

>aren't allowed in the white house
>resulted to stalking

It' like a beta getting rejected from the puss

JESUS FUCK HOW DilD THEY GET THAT POSITION?????

WHO FILMED IT

WHERE WAS SECURITY???

>It's a CNN pretends they know how to do investigative reporting episode

They're using a telescope and waiting for anything that looks negative. Then the magically get "insider" info that confirms their assumptions.

This. I can't get over how (((sources))) and (((insider))) are now considered legitimate

>Are they really that desperate?
Yes

>Crosshair over President Bannon

CNN is alluding to assassination

Telescope from where?

That south lawn is secured ground

didn't look that animated to me.

It's actually fascinating looking at MSM try to catch up on meme warfare. Literally "u mad bro?".

Not only is this obvious digits confirmed

Too kind, what you want is to make these people wish they had been killed. Their fingers should be cut off and their tongues removed so that they can never commumicate with anyone and spread their cancerous poison again

>animated

Trump really is going to make anime real

probs in some buildings a bit far away

That clip was disgusting. They totally were going for a sniper scope image there. It's hard to imagine a media with more bias and more propaganda than we are having now. These fuckers think they can stir up an insurrection.

Nevermind, probably in a van

I love the signature news anchor phrase "at this particular moment"

> we don't know what was being discussed *at this particular moment*

> we don't know what was being discussed

> we don't know what happened

> we don't know what happened but we have ads to show you

>implying they didn't capture audio

Laser microphones are perfectly capable of recording conversations from the vibrations of a pane of glass

It's Alla bout the narrative, sucka. Maintain at all costs. When you corner a command, he doesn't admit his folly, he doubles down. Same with a spy.

That's gotta largely depend on the type of glass, and I imagine double panes would throw it off further... Still, who knows. They can perhaps calibrate for it.

How fucked would they be if they were caught recording audio from the Oval Office?

Secretly listening in on the president's private meetings has got to be some kind of next level national security threat. They would be potentially listening in on above top secret material.

I was thinking about this too but I'm sure the white house is bug proof (unless its from the inside). Not to mention that is bullet proof glass.

FPBP

Double Pane with vacuum in between should defeat it

>CNN literally spying on the whitehouse.
How the fuck are they not shut down yet? Can you imagine if Fox News had been caught spying on Obama in the white house?

Senpai, plenty of people at CNN are already going to jail for aiding and abetting Obama's shadow government desu senpai.

Are all the windows bulletproof?

Don't forget
Season 5 March 11th
t. Cartoon Network shill

Sad that they have resorted to TMZ tactics to make stories.

checked.

This is just the level of conditioning that the MSM has done to our public.
Nobody fucking questions this. It's so obvious what a gross overstep of privacy this is, especially of our president, but because they have already fermented so much hate and bias people see it justified or even expected of the media.

It's disgusting.

i've already looked into this as a hobby project, the older/cruder technology for this doesn't work very well on any of the modern two-pane glass, and the equipment that does work well is prohibitively expensive and effectively only in the FBI's possession

>Simpson's did it

>our president
kek, get a load of this peal clutching faggot

10/10 post
Pic& clip

>CNN spying on White House through window, playing footage on live TV
Arrests fucking when? If this were Fox trying to surreptitiously get footage of President Shilldawg and airing it, they'd get fucking raided that afternoon.

do you seriously think the USSS hasn't thought of that and put counter measures in place?

tfw the entire whitehouse is a faraday cage

This

>faraday cage

Impossible, that's like Superman living in a kryptonite house

>mfw this is what fake news CNN has been reduced to

t-t-trump is t-that you?

I'm always watching. MAGA

They should put animatrons in the window to fuck with journos

pls no drone strike and we'll keep giving you military logistics and places to build bases

Home Alone-style

Kek

I've seen a video recently where they were recording sounds from far away from tiny movements of static objects like a flower leaf in a vase inside a room. High speed ultra zoom kinda camera detects the tiny vibrations on the leaf and turns it into sound. Fascinating stuff

yup shits amazing

Yeah thàt's the one. Hide your cheerio bags guys

reminds me of this freaky shit they can do with people's faces in interviews

kind of scary to imagine the stuff they can do that isn't public knowledge

>I'm sure the white house hasn't ever heard of this

>We can see trump when we spy through the white house window! Hes sureley finished!

>I'm sure ______ hasn't ever heard of this

So is everybody spying on everybody? How do we even keep secrets?

you can still get audio through soundproof glass

wrong video
here ya go

>thinking your security agencies are omnipotent

>"While it is not clear what the discussion was about, Bannon was filmed in an animated conversation and at one point was spotted waving his arms around."
He just found out BotW has only 4 dungeons.

it's been nothing but losing and orangeman has been on the defensive since the beginning of his clusterfuck presidency

This timeline is wayyy more satisfying than a clinton presidency could have hoped to be kek

Nigger that was an inside job. Thinking your Jewishness isnt obvious though you Riga baby dick blowing rabbi faggot.

5 years ago I would have said you were nuts claiming that Alex Jones is more credible than CNN. How time sorts things.

Stalking is gamma tier behavior. Say what you will of betas at least they have some self awareness

How is this news? It's literally nothing, they have no idea what he was saying or who he was saying it to.

What's next? Oh, look we can see through the window that Trump has picked up the phone and is making a phone call. COULD IT BE A PHONE CALL TO THE RUSSIANS?

FPBP

Seriously? Only four?

lol italy copied the mexican flag and just removed the water mark, the fuck?

Sounds like Wind Waker

Unquestionably the best game in the series

Holy shit

They are the same people that were shilling that the Trump campaign was in disarray with no two people agreeing in the entire staff somewhere last summer. I haven't saved the pictures but this was the narrative for at least one full week at some point, perhaps you remember.

"Wind Waker" is a strange fucking way to spell "Majora's Mask"

I just wish she'd sit on my face