Defund fucking WHEN?????

Constant bluepill dispensers. It must end. It cannot continue to be given the imprimatur of objectivity and national support.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/donald-trump-budget-cuts-arts-humanities-nea-neh-npr-cbs-president-a7536741.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all the shows you hate will just migrate to cnn msnbc etc most of those pay for themselves through syndication. a vast majority of the public broadcasting funding goes towards apolitical local content: classical music, local talk, etc.
Slashing the funding wont make the things you dislike go away user, Im sorry it isn't a solution

Trump is planning it as we speak
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/donald-trump-budget-cuts-arts-humanities-nea-neh-npr-cbs-president-a7536741.html

Its a shame. I dont like the thought of living in a society which doesn't fund the arts. Its a lapse in our societal values

Should have shut them down on day one.

Then why fund it, spending tax dollars, on something that can fund itself? Don't we live in a free market?

It makes sense that T R U M P F A G S hate this

because as I said it provides a bunch of wonderful local content that is made possible by that funding. Personally I like having media that isn't centered in NY, DC and LA
If the free market was an ideal solution then ANCAP wouldn't be a meme

Well you all knew this was coming anyway--I don't get the butt hurt. Now NPR will be half funding drives lel BTFO

Liberals shoulda thought about that before they ruined it. Oh well, fuck em

anthony fagtano on the left?

You literally sound like such a faggot

Never.

fund them with your own money then.

Of course. You didn't know? That Jew nigger kike reviewing nigger rap albums are you kidding me brah ? hahah

>sportball

plenty of people here do, what are you on about, shill?

PBS, NPR, and the other "arts" funded by this are not real art. Its anti-white Jewish propaganda and extreme degeneracy like piss christ. Taxpayer money is going to people who want the taxpayers to all die. Fuck these kikes and fuck you.

If their product was worth it, people would buy it. Now these white-hating kikes will be forced to compete with the real world. Really they deserve to be put in the oven, this is a mercy.

I'm so sick of it dude I'm going crazy. What do. I just hate kikes so much.

It's all just one big circle jerk. That's the redpill that can negate the bluepill. Get people to see that and we'll all be better off.

But how?

This applies to universities as well. The USG is spending billions a year so that universities can produce Marxist garbage.

Point out the partisan nature of the station to anyone you know who listens to it. Your job isn't to full on convert them like morpheus, all you gotta do is sow the seed of doubt. The rest will become clear if they have any intelligence. If not then they are already beyond saving.

Exactly. Any uni that has a women's studies or gender studies or African studies or Hispanic studies or whatever SJW studies needs to lose all federal and state funding

Again people do buy it, the white bashing political shit you hate so much pays for itself. Personally I think its a good thing to have classical music on the radio, the alternative is brainless commercial stations propegating degenerate rap, country and pop hits.
postmodernism is inherently western, you cant have modern art without a western tradition, you brought it on yourselves. Plus it forces people into abstract thinking which is healthy
try harder cretin
I actually volunteered at a local public station was literally the most apolitical environment Iv ever worked in.
yeah it sucks, will be shilling my local rep hard to reinstate funding next election

Ho can this be done. I'm so filled with rage--I cannot hide my contempt for the Marxist kikes and their shows

Hold out a little longer. Its not time yet, don't want to premature ejaculate the rahowa. We have a lot more culture war to win first. For now pour your hate and energy into improving yourself. Read lots of philosophy, get fucken joocey in the weight room, find a nice wife to make you white babies, and find a group of like-minded goys to lift with and hang out with.

Its very tempting to go crack antifa skulls but remember who the real enemy is. You'd just end up in jail with felonies like stick man. The Jews want us to get violent early and turn the normies against us. Soon it will be time, soon.

He should continue to fund NPR, but convert it into a far-right broadcast.

Imagine, without warning, if overnight NPR turned into Rush Limbaugh on Steroids.

the best thing about NPR is the classical radio section they do nightly. feels comfy listening to literal white culture when driving home from work on a long dark road.

Postmodernism is inherently Jewish. Sort yourself out.

>implying the local content isn't all pozzed and politicized as well
Fuck off I don't need some old faggot to tell me about which music is good

NPR is a product of decadence that only became possible through the actual old values of this nation

Hahah that would be funny.

But OP where are you going to learn about WE WUZ KANGZ?

This. I live in Texas and all they ever talk about on the local news is how racist white texans are and how we need to accommodate and love beaners and niggers and how to kikes

I understand all too well user. But that is why we have Sup Forums as our hate depository. Out in the normie world we need to be subtle and wear the mask. If you go all 1488, as our Great Feuer proposed then you'll only support the false narrative and make the redpill less digestible for the poor sods.

fuck off fag

Beyoncé

Except it actually doesn't. "Modern art" (aka Jewish art) does not make money among the public, certain pieces of it get used for nefarious money laundering purposes among Jews but even that is about as likely as becoming a rock star. The eternal normie does not like the Jewish celebration of ugly things, of low effort, of degeneracy. The only thing "western" about modern art is that azhkenazis are also western. No gentile wants to see that shit. We want to see aesthetic paintings and sculptures that celebrate beauty and idealism. We want to see something that took a highly skilled artist thousands of hours of painstaking labor. No one wants to see a plastic bucket that looks like it was finger painted by a 5yo with a garbage bag full of trash that the mexican cleaning lady mistakes for actual trash.

Liberals would have a meltdown, and they cost next to nothing.

There's nothing fundamentally wrong with public media. The absence of ads is actually really nice, and PBS makes some high quality stuff. In the least, there's a lot of potential w/ public media

In a sane world, Republicans would push for more funding for public media in general and demand that they expand their audience. The current 3:1 liberal to conservative ratio is unacceptable.

This.

>t. Shekelstein
I hate this 'calm down goy' mode Jews put on.

The point is not so much to save money as to stop forcing tax payers to pay for a bunch of kikes who hate them, want their daughters to become childless whores, their sons to become tranny eunuchs, and to replace them with low iq beaners. Its a crime that this is allowed to happen in the first place, NPR and PBS deserve far worse than defunding.

They need to be abolished and replaced. Elimination of public radio/television only serves to devolve American intelligence further. The problem is, like OP references, that these programs are so partisan and blue pilled it's pathetic. When NPR isn't running a segment on the gay black/Mexican gender fluid transexual Muslim woman who creates "groundbreaking" art by vomiting on a piece of paper, they are pushing a liberal agenda. They aren't always as blatant as CNN, but what makes NPR absolutely unbearable for me is how fucking smug they act. It is repulsing. I would love to 1on 1 street fight any smug pencil neck on NPR.

Go start a GoFundMe, faggot.

what about all of the classical art you guys like to jerk off to that was made possible by jewish patrons? but thats a pedantic point.
>we want to see aesthetic things.
>le collective fallacy.
I want to see art which challenges. Theres a lot more to art than just a pretty recognizable image. Realistically the image itself is tied up in centuries old refrences that are most likely lost on you without that context. What you see is a pretty picture but you can at least recognize the form. Thats pretty fucking basic user.

this so fucking hard

dont need to I have these cool things called taxes that Im happy to pay

IMO, PBS should start doing a Gunshow version of Antique Road Show and should start showing Hitler and Saddam documentaries. Then pair that little faggy nurse War drama series with one about the true story of the War of Northern Aggression

>challenges
>progressive art
>progress towards the end of white People and the Jewish messiah in Zion
>here are some BLACKED videos goy, enjoy MGTOW

Fuck off kike.

Federal funding accounts for at the very MOST 14% of NPR's funding. Defunding won't do much other than trigger more fundraising efforts.

all those shitty stations are in dire straights viewership wise and are in an unsustainable mess

anderson cooper makes 20 million a year but only has about 100,000 regular viewers

massive waste of money and all these stations are caught up like this because they have NOTHING

>This piece of Jewish finger painting has super deep cultural references that an uneducated goyim like yourself simply cannot understand!
I'm sure there's a lot of very interesting things to learn about the classics but that's a pretty elitist attitude. Even a little kid can tell you when something is actually good art.

Then do it. Shouldn't be a problem, right?--By your own admission! Yet, I'm more concerned about the imprimatur of being seen as objective by virtue of being funded by the public at large and having Public and National in their names. This gives people the idea that this is the Official Story. You can trust it goy (you can't)

>npr is shill
>nytimes is shill
>wapo is shill
>latimes is shill
>the economist is shill
>meet the press is shill

>israel funded brietbart and trumps's jew loving friends (including his very own daughter) want you to denounced our Anglo media and become their slaves

You might be able to trick /nupol/ jew but it doesnt work on oldfags, we see through you
Reminder:
pic related

Wait a second, are you saying NPR *isn't* textbook leftist kike shit? What kind of bizarre post is this?

I wouldn't be massively opposed. It's chump change and not worth the effort of a national conversation on the subject, though. I agree that NPR's news coverage is far from objective - All Things Considered, Fresh Air, NPR Politics etc. are all heavily biased and publicly funded institutions should give equal voice to both sides. NPR certainly does some good with their federal funding, though. Look at Planet Money, Car Talk, and TED Radio Hour. It's another conversation whether or not government should be involved in producing the arts, but the literal pennies people pay for NPR is sort of a non-issue.

>Car talk

Kek. Are you fucking kidding me, Schlomo? That show ended 10 years ago. And besides, the rest of the shit you mentioned is strait Marxist kike shit. Have at it. Pay for that shut yourself. And change the name to Radio and Broadcasing Service.

I take it you think Drudge and InfoWars are objective.

TED radio hour is pure undiluted kikery.

Not at all, but they're also not piblically funded or given the aire of objectivity by virtue of their funding or name. What the fuck are you up to? Must I keep repeating myself? How do you not understand this simple concept? Are you pretending, Jew?

Doesn't matter, they make shittons on "underwriting" (advertising) from major corporations, and their CEO used to run MTV.

--
Posted from MailChimp Sup Forums Extension
Click here to unsubscribe

I really dont mean to come off as elitist, my point is certainly true of me too. Abstract art recquires abstract modes of thinking which extend beyond the literal. Its a type of thinking i dont think we value enough at a societal level. Personally i dont go looking to children for intelligent criticism of art, their opinions are invalid in my eyes.

If your tax dollars were handed to either of those sites I might imagine that you be abit miffed.

Checked. Culture of criticism, Jew tumor confirmed.

Why is it you alt-right faggots lash out at anything that is researched and fact checked but suck the dick of every unproven conspiracy theory you can find?

Cuck off you fagjew

PBS isn't that bad...at least they try to offer different perspectives. NPR is degenerate and has an obvious liberal bias though

THIS

Implying you don't like all the stories about growing up as a Jewish transvestite in Manhattan.

I hate you faggots so much.

Yep.

npr is like a cancer over the airwaves, but now they will use the fact that the cancer of Sup Forums is opposed to them and they will prop themselves up on that merit

thanks shitlords, we had a chance but you blew it

>fact-checked

This is the worst term right now. 50% of "fact checks" involve subjectivity and sheer bias, they are themselves a tool of misinformation, and, as the OP mentioned, the fact that these organizations are government funded makes people think they are incontrovertibly true on every point.

If they were actually impartial it wouldn't be an issue. But they aren't.

Concern troll shill is triggered

This is sadly true.

WGBH cut their nightly Jazz program with Eric Jackson about 5-6 years ago when funding dipped. They replaced it with a re-run of Jim and Margery which is basically "Bostonians think they're better than the country" for three hours a day.

I'd like to point out Jackson is black. So Bostons's NPR found that same-day repeats of two white talking heads was more important than the cultural relevance of a man that had been sharing Jazz with the region since before I was born.

Cutting funding hurts the real culture and only creates an even smaller echo chamber of faggots.

It must ve very convienent to be so absolutist. Id envy you if i could stand to be so reductive

Who cares about classical music and local talk? Fuck it all, I don't want to pay for it.

I don't like living in a society where people aren't lining up to pay for piss Christ out of pocket

Everybody on NPR is a Jew-- Terri Gross, Robert Seigel, Ira Flatow.. and all the rest of the kikes whose names I forget at the moment.

That's why NPR sounds like it's being broadcast from planet Marxism.

This tbqhwyf

Did anyone else love NPR before the election cycle? They constantly had interesting stories, unbiased news reports and some funny segments as well. The weekends were kind of boring but the weekday broadcasts were great. Once this election started though, man everything went to shit. I thought NPR would be able to stay unbiased throughout the whole thing but slowly they turned into a mild CNN. Very sad cause I used to listen to them every day but now I can't sit through more than 15 minutes.

Why dont you just remove yourself back to Israel then, Goldberg? We can't stand you either!

If they were defunded would they have to change their names too?

National Public Radio
>National People's Radio

Public Broadcasting Service
>People's Broadcasting Service

NPR is the only new source I use, excepting youtube. They're bluepill propaganda, it's true, but in a world where basically everything is bluepill propaganda they're actually not bad compared to other outlets. Once you know their tricks you can ferret out the real news from under their liberal cover.

Pfff. No.

Exactly. Then people would know they're fucking avowed commies.

Fine. Why does this mean they get to keep their fake name and my money?

This is actually exactly how I feel. I used to love a lot of it because it was fairly well-produced and easy to listen to.

When this election cycle started even shows like Tech watch and radiolab were becoming political. Science-based programs mostly became "the science of elections: why Trump is evil and ruining america by existing."

I like Andre Serrano. Maybe
Me. Classical is one of the pinnacles of white development.

I agree with all of this user. and its a crying shame. we still have our jazz program and the guy who does it is a retired lawyer and does it for free which I am thankful for every friday. Hang in there user
maybe you shouldnt take it at face value and contemplate the meaning behind it. Why dont you like piss christ?

We have it way worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

if calling a white middle class midwestener a jew is your best response I suggest you find a new approach

>Only newfags don't realize that Leftists spent $1.3 billion on Hillary so that Trump could win and he only hired Flynn so he could get rid of him

>smaller echo chamber of faggots
That's the endgame user

They shouldn't.

Fuck you PBS is fine

oh god... I watched the full trailer for the gay show...

SO you faggots are upset the kikes revealed their true form? Are you bluepill loving faggots fucking kidding me?

It's a shill trying to play the "since everyone is a shill these days I'll make them think the shills are shills and the non-shills are shills and nobody isn't a shill but Trump voters are definitely regretting their decision."

The faggots have taken words like "cuck" and "shill" much like people took "triggered" and started to use them as buzzwords.

these are college students.
these are your people, not ours, faggot.

TRUMP 4 LIFE

While NPR has leaned more to the left and shown bias in recent years, it still has a place. Still the only radio news station that gives quality articles more often than not.

Secondly, if all you do is echo chamber, then youre no better than antifa or some west coast fag. I go to pol and WSJ, I balance out those with NPR and The Economist