A coup is imminent

>A coup is imminent
>But the military stands with him xD

He's not very intelligent is he.

I don't give enough fucks to actually watch the videos but I'd say the military means the military and the coup comes from the deep state, NSA, CIA, maybe some intel bttns in the military.

You're (probably) the retard here Pablo.

not all coups are military coups

Literally the dumbest man on YouTube

try harder shill

This.

It isn't a particularly difficult concept to grasp OP.

He is referring to your intelligence agencies. A coup doesn't just mean soldiers kicking in the white house doors.

don't you remember turkey last summer?

I mean. No, he's not. But you're still dumb because he's claiming the coup will come from conspiracy, not the military.
The only way tanks are gonna be rolling over the White House lawn is if the coup fails and the military instills martial law to protect Trump and quell the riots from libruls.

Endogamy had the military the media and intelligence on his side. Drumpf has Steve Bannon Sup Forums and Milo on his side

he's been pulling this shit since the rnc at least

im getting sick of it

He's a shill. this is an obvious slide thread

Erdogan*

Yeah, you should probably get your retardation checked out.
It looks like it may be dibilitating.

>A coup d'état, also known simply as a coup, a putsch, or an overthrow, is the illegal and overt seizure of a state by the military or other elites within the state apparatus.

>or other elites within the state apparatus.

retard.

>dems instead of funding riots and protests, they started fund there own private military corporation in south america

What is boston dynamics.

We are going to be fighting robots you dingus.

Robots you say?

Alex Jones is the WWE of media, fake as fuck, but fun to watch anyway.

>literally

You're literally a retard.

I want this shit to happen

you can stage a coup with out the military

The dude is running a business.

He sells shit to make money.

He needs to get you all as upset as possible every single fucking day so that you will patronize his advertisers.

HE SPOUTS BULLSHIT TO GET YOU SCARED TO MAKE MONEY

You're fucking welcome.

>caring about who possesses an odd city in a random desert
gud goy

we openly says that he runs a biz, no news sherlock. He is also correct a lot of times

He gets @40 million + viewers
a week
your going to have to shill a lot harder lmao

liberals comit a coup against common sense daily

>Muslims and Jews can have our cities.
If it were up to cucks like you Spain would still be under Muslim control

>I think all coups are shooting wars

Oh, you sweet, summer child.

we openly says that he runs a business, no news sherlock. He is also correct a lot of times

The coup would be done by the intelligence community.
They are the enemy. They won't be able to stop the military from raping them though. I know some of the people who do their dirty work and they really like Trump.

I mean. Why did you have to say I mean when you didn't say anything before it

A coups easy to pull off after an assasination. The CIA isn't above killing US citizens, i doubt theyd have an issue with killing literally hitler