Italian americans

How does it make you feel that your former country men went from sopranos to this?

Inb4 vikings are now niggers.

aren't half of them not even italian

why do i love slags so much?

Get the fuck off that nice old Vespa you greasy wop scum. I think when people say their are black people and then there are niggers are fucking retarded. They're all niggers.
That being said not all Italians are quite this bad. These are wops.

Is this even still a thing.

haven't heard this before, where are they from?

They are not italian, and they are media-pushed douchebags on a reality show. You can literally do this with any ethnicity.

btw we kind of banished them from Florence

As an Italian American, I'm pissed.

>Italian
>American
Pick one and only one.

No, the guido obsession was part of mass culture's "white people xD" phase which has since diverged into the opposing camps of "kill all white people" and "kill all non-white people"

You should get rid of the japps as well, it's impossible to go anywhere in the summer.

> sopranos
when Tony, Chris and Paulie came to Italy we mocked them relentlessly

there's no such thing as an "italo-american"

Best friend alert

there's no hope for Florence anymore - nowadays it's just unlivable

Jwow and snooky arent italian. One of the guys im pretty sure is a kike.

Its called the jersey shore. Not jersey wops. Although they do worship some itallian sterotype.

FFS can we change our flag already? That italian was left out in the sun a bit long & looks like ours now.

Sicilians =/= Italians

Both the sopranos and Jersey shore are over exaggerated stereotypes by (((Them)))

Fuck you

this is our true flag desu

Lived 4 years in Fiesole haven't been back for a while but at the time i found it very good.
City center is terrible, such a shame.

yeah the surroundings are still ok (even if they're rotting, too and pretty fast also - so come back soon or never again)

I would come back but it's such a fucking hassle to live in Italy, even in the north parts.
Love the people though

I miss jersey shore

geordie shore, look it up.

>glass houses, kettle black, etc

Your country is going to look like mine in 50 years. Good job sven.

HOL UP

Fuck that i'm going to Greenland to colonize the inuits.

Dear spaghetti-bros, my grandparents immigrated here from Rome. We can trace our roots back 13 or so generations, but I know nothing about Itallian history outside of Grand Strategy games.

Why do I look like a pale version of Robert De Niro and they look like Arabs. Are there sub-races of Italian-Americans?

Don't wear shitty jewelry or wear your hair like a faggot and it's problem solved

Not just Jersey shore, but most so called Italian Americans are just Jersey spic trash. They think because generations before them some guidos immigrated here that makes them Italian too.

Looks like Calabria to me

looks familiar

WE WUZ ITALIANS n SHEEEIT

Nope, these are american white-niggers. Learn the difference.

>inb4 I'm a wop

I remember hearing alot of guidos are actually puerto rican. Im a westcoast fag though so dont know how true that is

Wops are almost as bad as Irish in America.

Both should have been wiped out generations ago.

Vikings were always niggers. Periodically slaughtering your neighbors for gold and God is niggerdom.
Italians, on the other hand, have always tip-toed the fine line between civilization and savagery, and are truly the noblest race of man

Mine immigrated from Palermo and we are all white. My mom even has blue eyes. Im pretty sure those guys are of partial ancestry or simply embracing a different way of living.

italians are trash

doesnt matter where they live