Why can't Leftists make funny memes like Right winger do?

Why are Leftist ''jokes'' so empty and lack creativity? It's mostly how White people are bad and how everything is social construct and how everyone who disagree with them is not (((enlightened))).Why are Leftists so arrogant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8l2Y6Z-maAU
freeminds.org/psych/humor.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the only way they can adhere to their ideology is to believe that they are inherently correct

Because they take themselves too seriously.

Because they are funny to normal people, we are just so broken and desensitised that their humour doesn't affect us. Also our memes have evolved differently from leftist memes, our memes our like a different species or culture.

Good humor always insults someone.
You can't have good humor without hurting someones feelings.

The giggles lefties get from John Oliver-type humor are endorphins caused by their knowledge that they hold the correct views being reaffirmed. It's not actual comedy.

The reason why shitlibs cannot into actual humor is because their views are so mired in rhetoric and doublethink that they can't express them properly. Also, they have zero self-awareness.

See, Sup Forums can laugh at itself. Hell, that's why shill memes don't work, because we can enjoy them too.

They have a different audience with different standards. It's like all those threads with that cuck comedian in the OP asking why there aren't any funny right-wing comedians.

youtube.com/watch?v=8l2Y6Z-maAU

this tbqh. all good comedy has some tragic element

>tfw the only right wing comedians aren't being ironic

>Good humor

Yeah, John Oliver isn't good humor. Kind of the point of the thread.

A good meme, just like good propaganda, needs truth. We here display a satirical version of the truth through our memes, the left however just makes everything up to fit their propaganda.
And im saying this as a leftie

>right wingers
>funny

I answer this every time it's asked. I'm starting to think the retards that ask this are women.

This. If they cracked a joke about themselves half would go into full meltdown and the other half would accuse the other of witch craft.

I sometimes like Dunkey.

>humans
>funny
Ayy lmao

This
Irony is the glory of slaves

>he thinks were joking

If you learn one thing on Sup Forums: nothing on Sup Forums is a joke

*laughtrack*

Good humor needs intelligence and the will to challenge the status quo.

The latter has been vulgarized into the common "punch up, don't punch down" - meme, which is not exactly the same.

If you care about "holy cows" your humor tends to be shitty.

yea that sure is leftist comidians and not right wing ones like jeff foxworthy. he challenges the status que and is smart as fuck.

Because they try so hard to push their jokes as political propaganda and make people agree with them instead of making people laugh.

Take a look at George Carlin's "jokes".
Literally all he does is say his opinions and pretends it's a joke.
The only reason he's so popular is because he relentlessly attacks the illogicality of christian myths and makes his audience feel intellectually superior when they agreeably chuckle.

This, if you watch his show it's actually a carefully constructed brainwash of sorts that slowly reinforces certain reactions. I actually think it may be one of the most insidious shows on television.

I always find it funny when shitlibs use forced memes like little Donald. I find them hilarious. And they're always saying "why are you laughing, muh fuck drumpf" They don't realise part of the reason for not being a shitlib is the laughs even at yourself.

They are in a cult (which nearly every one in the West has massive brainwashing inputs to indoctrinate them into. Humour can be helpful in any SjW's eprogramming process.

freeminds.org/psych/humor.htm

That's a big claim.

Not a lot of material is left when race, sex(-uality), religion etc. are completely off limits. The weird thing is they do tend to laugh at my kike, nigger and turkroach jokes but immediately become self-aware and go "you can't say that".

>make Donald drumpf again
>not funny

it is the word play that makes him funny. he also tended to tell more stand up comedy style when he was younger.

if you want to see a leftist that is infact not funny and just stated his opinion with a funny voice after doing so he would do a funny face

It is simple, they desire a certain outcome, so they are limited with what content they can express. Because of this, they lack the dynamics that we have, as we are ultimately the more free spoken of the perspectives. Especially here.

They used to be pretty good. Bush Jr./Rumsfeld/Cheney memes were actually funny.

But in this bizarre timeline Bush Jr. is now a concerned anti-racist liberal hero.

they don't have autism

to be fair, it is funny to them

I am silly.

DUDE
DRUMPF
ORANGE
SMALL HANDS
LMAO

Your life is a joke lmao

what's your beef with carlin?
have you never heard his stance on political correctness?
a lot of his material is triggering to sjws
and a lot of his comedy comes from play on words...

and what's wrong with hicks?
yeah he is a tad more left but still... he called the globalists out before it was cool...

>what's your beef
I said it in my post.
I have never ever heard him say a joke.

>I have never ever heard him say a joke.
oook... what is a joke to you then?

in an interview late in his life, he said something along the lines of:
>if you're born in america, you get front row seats to the freak show and some of us get to sit there with notebooks.
and he comments on the current state of affairs
you may or may not find him funny, that's all up to you but what does one have to say that you'd consider it a joke?

This by far

Memes being successful require something leftists do not have on their side

The Truth

what about centrists?

Because they believe their own bullshit.

I'm not partisan and liberal comedians can have some funny jokes sometimes. John Oliver can have some good jokes. He made one about Obongo killing civilians with drone strikes not too long ago and it was hilarious. Especially when all you herd from the liberal crowd was "ooohhhh" like they found it distasteful. Bill Maher can be funny as well. John Stewart had a good bit on the late show and he had some funny jokes about CCN. Liberal comedians are probably less partisan with their comedy than conservative ones. Also Louie C.K is a dirty liberal but is hilarious.

Empathy. Intersectionality. Feminism. Civil Rights. LGBT Acceptance. Diversity. Environmentalism. Health Care. Literally almost any tv show or movie you've ever enjoyed.

Those are our memes. And they'll last longer than any meme you could possibly craft, and the best part is you know this and are terrified of it. You're welcome, racist virgins.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck White People

Because leftists don't see the world in a cynical way, which as we know, is the basis of all good comedy.

Spbp

More broadly, good humour challenges something generally accepted to be true, or sacred, or some such. Playing it safe tends not to get a great response.

Of course, challenging these sorts of things will inevitably make some thin-skinned whiners cry foul, but that only adds to the fun.

DA MAYNE STEEEM METEOR

>talking shit about Big Match Jhon

Ones skill at humor relies largely on one being able to make witty observations about the real world around them, but this is a place liberals have never been to.