In your opinion, at what point should the government be able to step in and take a child away from his/her parents?

In your opinion, at what point should the government be able to step in and take a child away from his/her parents?

You may have noticed the semi-viral video that's been getting some attention lately on here of a kid who looks about 10-12 ranting about how America needs Communism.
youtube.com/watch?v=dqB-EMqpsUA

The kid has without a doubt clearly been extremely brainwashed by his leftist parents.

This made me think, at what point should the government step in and take somebody's child away from them. Obviously we already have laws in place for domestic violence and things of that nature. But I'm talking about ideologies here. Does the government have the right to take your kids away if you aren't necessarily physically abusing them but brainwashing them with extremist views?

They already did it with this guy a few years ago just because he named one of his kids Adolph Hitler.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152679/New-Jersey-parents-named-children-Adolf-Hitler-Aryan-Nation-back.html

You also have the government intervene in situations dealing with small cults brainwashing kids yet it seems perfectly acceptable to them for kids to be raised as Scientolgists.

Where do we draw the line?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/11/27/obese-third-grader-taken-from-family-placed-in-foster-care/
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152679/New-Jersey-parents-named-children-Adolf-Hitler-Aryan-Nation-back.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Pretty fucked up that that kid was taken away for being named Adolf Hitler

I should also mention, there was a third grader who was taken away from his mother because he was morbidly obese. Another example of not straight up domestic violence, but still abuse.

abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/11/27/obese-third-grader-taken-from-family-placed-in-foster-care/

Wow, I really want to punch this kid in the face.

And installing religious beliefs is fine?

Don't get me wrong brainwashing is bad but how do you know he didn't come to whatever conclusion he is talking about by himself?

never seen it or do I care for kike viruses

s a g e

Come on seriously? You really think a kid that young reached that conclusion all on his own ?Highly unlikely.

Anyways, in some of his other videos you can clearly see his cuck dad in the background watching over him. He'll periodically look back at him like "am I doing this right?".

This is Cenk before he becomes an adult and travels back in time.

I'm also against parents pushing religious beliefs on kids as well.

Yeah good point let's have the government decide the acceptable political education that parents give their kids.
But force them to do whatever sport or talent or other exploitative vicarious self fulfillment you want

The only solution, at this point, is to put it down. If it's been infected with marxism at this stage in it's life, there's no hope. The thing has willingly accepted a march towards death and that which is inorganic: the greatest mercy one can give it is what it desires.

>rip him away from his parents, increasing his chances of being a failure drastically and have him brainwashed by the government instead

a government with the power to destroy the family unit is far more harmful than any child abuse imaginable
you're playing into the hands of the jews

His next video title:

"The Armenian genocide. Did it really happen?"

Don't worry. Kids always rebel against their parents. Just give it time.

I'm not really saying this kid should be taken away from his parents necessarily. I'm just using him as an example. Just brainstorming, at what point is enough enough?

can we not have communism

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

He isn't brainwashed - He's "enlightened" and "wise beyond his years!" (Note the sarcasm.)

People who use their children are the absolute worst. This new transgender kid fad is the worst form of child abuse. Look up "munchausen syndrome by proxy" and you will see that transgenderism is the new illness to fake in your child to get lots of attention. All of those parents should be locked up and their children placed in foster care.

Yes, let's get political advice from children

Kek has revealed himself

Praise be to Kek

>at what point is enough enough?
Physical abuse. And even then the kid should be with relatives if any exist.

Fucking hell this kids problems are far more than just being brainwashed by communism.

He tries to virtue signal on almost all of his videos. Some titles of his:

>Women are oppressed east and west
>We need black history month
>Transphobia is stupid
>The main problem with Donald Trump
>The main problem with men
>Vegans and vegetarians are superior to you

>communism loved by a kid too young to properly understand economics and sociology
Seems about right

So lets say for the sake of argument that a black mother raises her kids to constantly be violent towards white people (and yes lots of these black single mothers exist).

Would you be for or against the government taking that woman's kids away?

I'd rather just remove all welfare and then allow people to deny service to people that are destructive to society. Then cunts like her either stop doing it or get segregated into their own little hellhole. Cheaper and more effective.

Option 1: Take the child away "You love government tyranny you Jew!"

Option 2; Don't take the child away "You love communism you cuck"!

You're fucked either way.

They're already segregated in their own hellholes though. And although I agree with the removal of welfare that's not going to stop them from being violent. If anything they'll just chimpout harder.

Your problem is that you're trying to be logical and be rational. These types of people are not logical or rational.

The only people who fall for the communist meme are kids anyways (man-children included). If you're under 18 then i dont blame you for thinking its an appealing idea. When i was fourteen i thought communism sounded like a great idea. Thats because i didnt have any grasp on reality though.

This.

The government should never dictate how you raise your child, unless you are seriously, physically or psychologically abusing them. Even then ideally they would be taken up by relatives or your church.

They inhabit public housing and get to do whatever the fuck they want because they get welfare in the first place. Ending the war on drugs would remove their income even further. If they remain segregated and they're crossing over into white territory just to chimp out that's a losing strategy in the long run. Giving government more power caused the problem in the first place so expecting the government to fix it when it has an interest to preserve their leftist voting base is a bit naive. And you also presume the government does things efficiently. It doesn't. They'll maybe get a couple of these mothers and then what happens? They'll martyr themselves and say "Dey be takin keedz!!" And then you make the problem even worse.

Whenever I visit some Communist type of forum on the internet I often wonder how many of the people on there are between the ages of 14-23. I'm guessing it's probably about 90%.

Yeah, good points. I'm mostly arguing these points for the sake of argument as I stated earlier. I think the only way to truly see what happens is to put these theories to the test.

That's my point though, how do you define "psychological abuse"?

If anything, this kid needs to be taken away for being such a fat fuck. A kid that age should not have that many chins.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152679/New-Jersey-parents-named-children-Adolf-Hitler-Aryan-Nation-back.html
>You also have the government intervene in situations dealing with small cults brainwashing kids yet it seems perfectly acceptable to them for kids to be raised as Scientolgists.

There is always more to these cases then just crazy ideologies or giving your kid a dumb fucking name. There will have been some kind of abuse to warrant the removal of the children.

It's like the parents who lost their kid for giving it a vegan diet, but then it turned out they were giving it barely anything to it and it was at a serious risk of death.

I wanna sick this fat fucker between the eyes.

Mother (Waters) 5:32

Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb?
Mother do you think they'll like this song?
Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?
Mother should I build the wall?
Mother should I run for president?
Mother should I trust the government?
Mother will they put me in the firing line?
Mother am I really dying?

Hush now baby, baby, dont you cry.
Mother's gonna make all your nightmares come true.
Mother's gonna put all her fears into you.
Mother's gonna keep you right here under her wing.
She wont let you fly, but she might let you sing.
Mama will keep baby cozy and warm.
Ooooh baby ooooh baby oooooh baby,
Of course mama'll help to build the wall.

Mother do you think she's good enough -- to me?
Mother do you think she's dangerous -- to me?
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?
Mother will she break my heart?

Hush now baby, baby dont you cry.
Mama's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you.
Mama wont let anyone dirty get through.
Mama's gonna wait up until you get in.
Mama will always find out where you've been.
Mama's gonna keep baby healthy and clean.
Ooooh baby oooh baby oooh baby,
You'll always be baby to me.

Mother, did it need to be so high?

Shadilay.

this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlik_Morozov
Indoctrinate children that they will betray anything that regular child could value. If you rise your kids to be communists expect you will be their victims later in your life