Remember to stock up on water filters and super male vitality for the coming race war

Remember to stock up on water filters and super male vitality for the coming race war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTDLdDEJwZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're reading this you ARE the resistance

Alex "It's Anyone But The Jews" Jones

>this is how alex jones lives
buy some fucking shirts from his store

order directly from infowarz website.

NWO is a Germanic death cult.
Devil worshiping Nazis are the heart of the New World.

Tshirts were created by the 5th dimensional psychic vampires to drain our energy.

Bullshit, rabbi. Nazis weren't globalists, they were nationalistic as fuck.

Hello Ervin Kohn.

Oy vey, how did you know it was me?

> It's what I call a 360 win

Anyway support Alex Jones, he speaks the truth
100%

We must stop the Satanic Nazi Death Cults that rule the world

Make up false statements, to tell the goyim. Remember we all have a racist inside us.

Alex Jones sounds like a pretty smart guy, until i hear him start going on about something i know a shit load about. He was ranting one day about weaponized weed because it gets him way more stoned than he remember in high school. He ignores what he knows about free market competition and just jumps to the conclusion that someone weaponized cannabis, instead of considering that a multi-billion dollar per city market would breed some innovation in growing and straining techniques.

"I tell ya folks, nerds are one of the most dangerous groups in this country, because they're gonna end up running things, but they still hate everybody, because they weren't the jocks in high school, so they play little dirty games on everybody. [begins pointing to head] They use their brains to hurt people. And I'm aware of them. Ok, I'mma — I SEE YOU, YOU LITTLE RATS!"

youtube.com/watch?v=qTDLdDEJwZg

Sup Forums btfo

i'm skipping this network break

just look at that fat greasy porky pig

>ywn purchase a vial of Milk of McAdoo for $69.95 from the infowarslife store to help fight the globalists

Under Rated

Super Male Vitality works pretty well desu

I also enjoy the Brain Force Plus.

A lot of people on this board will never accept things and fads coming into existence naturally and will always see it as a plot for something.

I bought the Trump 2020 shirt the other day.

I was thinking about it but then i found out the shirt also says "infowars.com" on it.

I'm not bashing them for advertising on the shirt, I would just prefer the shirt without it.

Lord, give this day, our daily brainforce. Forgive us our teleprompts and forgive those who teleprompt against us.

Plot twist there are no network breaks

I get the impression Alex "Alpha Brain" Jones just walks around the office buck naked showing off that warrior body of his.