Trannies BTFO!!! Supreme Court Reverses Previous Decision and sends case back to lower courts

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/98800264/

We just can't stop winning. Degeneracy is slowly being repealed and replaced by morality.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwODnnfra3A
youtube.com/watch?v=vAKcixWvxYM
confessionsofaboytoy.com/2016/09/22/nsfw-30-years-of-folsom-street-fair-in-photos/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good times, mental illness should not be tolerated

"About to get real" - 5 hours later Supreme Court knocks that shit out of there hahahaha

>this coming from thailand

i run a resort here from a few years, i have plenty of tales of shit i have seen
you dont need to tolerate everything

THIS

Even if you're a complete libtard, you want the Supreme Court of the United States deliberating on what fucking bathrooms people go into? Get the fuck outta here with that shit

it keeps happening

Post Degenerate tales

no because more than a few would give away what i run and who i am, this place is small you have no idea

but i keep notes, and in a few years when i sell and move i guaratee you i will post them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwODnnfra3A
I hope that we will win and keep our freedom in the future, but if it is to die then I will go with it.

So what was the previous ruling? Was it in favor of the kid or not

This. Also, what happened to shame???? Example: Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco...for years, gays would literally fuck in public on streets. Hundreds of them would march nude and have sex. They would bend over and fuck like dogs. Google it. Insanity. Only recently have they started changing the laws to stop the public nudity and stuff.

But anyway, where is the shame anymore??

>gays would literally fuck in public on streets

Daily reminder trannies are legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAKcixWvxYM

>For Grimm, the order means that he probably will graduate with the issue unresolved and his ability to use the boys' bathroom blocked by a policy of the Gloucester County school board. Although he won a court order allowing him to use the boys' bathroom, the Supreme Court put it on hold last August, before the school year began.

>"This is disappointing for trans kids across the country and for Gavin, who are now going to be held in limbo for another year or two," said Joshua Block, the American Civil Liberties Union attorney who represents Grimm. "But Title IX means the same thing today as it meant yesterday. Lower courts already have held that it protects trans kids."

>Similar cases are pending in other parts of the country so it is likely that other appeals courts also will weigh in about the reach of anti-discrimination protections for transgender students.

Looks like the "struggle" continues for these absolute morons. They think they're fighting for civil rights. This shit is ridiculous. This is NOTHING like what the blacks went through.

are you telling me you haven't seen the pics?

"fucking in public" was the least of what they were doing. writing 'TOILET' on their heads and donning a toilet seat necklace, they were used as such in every manner.

few things posted on Sup Forums have been so gruesome.

this literal degeneracy needs to end.

>"""resort"""

Swear to God. The only reason I know is because it showed up on the front page of Xtube. I was like "Folsom Street Fair" - what's that shit? Turns out - it was this shit.

confessionsofaboytoy.com/2016/09/22/nsfw-30-years-of-folsom-street-fair-in-photos/

Hammerheads are finally prevailing over mental illness

*Calmer heads

This is revolting.

>Gender is a spectrum
GTFO with that shit. There are only two genders. Sorry to break it to you.

Thank God. There's hope for the world. Also, digits.

never been to a lefty Murican city eh

It scared me. San Fran and LA...ugh. San Diego wasn't horrible, surprisingly enough.

Pizza Resort